Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Registered Member

So Funk Volume on the Radio now? Empty So Funk Volume on the Radio now?

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 12:15
Funk Volume · 88,303 like this
4 hours ago ·

‎MK better not be lying just for us to repost his status...lol. Still a long way to go, but we comin' for the radio too! #thefvtrainisreal #independentliving Turn it up!!!

MK
I just heard Dizzy Wright's Solo Dolo on the radio! Funk Volume 2012! Turn It Up!

This is pretty cool IMO, it goes to show if you stay on your grind and work hard you don't have to be a Major Label to get the appeal to the masses. FV be changing things, just wait till 2013!
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

So Funk Volume on the Radio now? Empty Re: So Funk Volume on the Radio now?

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 12:18
How can FV not know about their own shit on the radio?
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 12:24
Jeet wrote:How can FV not know about their own shit on the radio?

Well I'm not sure how the whole radio thing works nowadays, do they still send in the music to the station? Well if they did, I'm sure the radio doesn't give a set time when they will play it, so I'm sure Dame and them isn't just sitting there listening to the radio station all day. Lol I don't know, I don't even listen to the radio anymore.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 12:40
NOOOOOO!!!

Sorry it's just a really don't want him to go mainstream, I just hate the idea of the mainstream listeners at my school acting like they've loved Hopsin their whole lives when in fact they only like him cause he's mainstream.
Xxmattman7xX
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 15:37
i think if there music hits the radio it would be pretty sweet.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 18:14
King Suicide wrote:NOOOOOO!!!

Sorry it's just a really don't want him to go mainstream, I just hate the idea of the mainstream listeners at my school acting like they've loved Hopsin their whole lives when in fact they only like him cause he's mainstream.
Yeah but a true fan realizes this, yet still wants their artist to blow up. Hopsin has worked way too fucking hard to NOT blow up, and while mainstream fans are annoying as fuck, he deserves to be in the spotlight.
Xxmattman7xX
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 18:34
Teleport wrote:

Yeah but a true fan realizes this, yet still wants their artist to blow up. Hopsin has worked way too fucking hard to NOT blow up, and while mainstream fans are annoying as fuck, he deserves to be in the spotlight.

Agreed, the whole funkvolume crew deserves the spotlight, they work way to hard, real rappers like them should be getting all the respect, not Lil Wayne and all the fake bitches.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 18:59
Xxmattman7xX wrote:
Teleport wrote:

Agreed, the whole funkvolume crew deserves the spotlight, they work way to hard, real rappers like them should be getting all the respect, not Lil Wayne and all the fake bitches.
Yeah man, YMCMB is gonna get stomped by FV once Hop makes it big. Hop will just drop the dopest of dope disses on Wayne and Wayne will be too pussy to respond. If he eventually does respond the most hilarious beef of all time will ensue. Getting to see Wayne get fucking merked by hop would make my entire life worthwhile. Hopsin 3
Hop Sadness
Hop Sadness
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 19:27
Teleport wrote:

Those are some of the worst fans Dx IMOH5 Fans mostly, but I always try and embrace new fans.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 21:35
Jeet wrote:How can FV not know about their own shit on the radio?

this.

and ffs dame using lol in every post.
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 1:11
Lol @StrangeG yeah fuckin' annoying...

Also I'm glad they are getting radio play, it's great to see the hard work pay off. Especially the way they are doing it, not being a major and getting time on the radio is a huge milestone.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 1:27
First Hop on the billboard
now Dizzy on the radio
Soon Dizzy & Benton ft. with Lil Wayne?
wtf is going on, this is good for our guys. They deserve it!
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 1:44
well labels dont aalways send their music to radio stations. they mainly only do that for big stations like hiphop nation on sirus xm satilite radio. the station that mk was referring to was probobly just a small radio station that only broadcasts in a certain area in which case they may have just heard dizzy wright's track and thought it would be good for thier station
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 8:24
Chokey wrote:First Hop on the billboard
now Dizzy on the radio
Soon Dizzy & Benton ft. with Lil Wayne?
wtf is going on, this is good for our guys. They deserve it!

Hop would fire dizzy and that fagget benton Hopsin 3
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 14:02
achmed420 wrote:well labels dont aalways send their music to radio stations. they mainly only do that for big stations like hiphop nation on sirus xm satilite radio. the station that mk was referring to was probobly just a small radio station that only broadcasts in a certain area in which case they may have just heard dizzy wright's track and thought it would be good for thier station
Even if this was the case, wouldn't they need permission?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum