Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another little Funk Volume freestyle

+10
Knightmare
King
41OMaXiMuS
Buddie
Essence
DGCK
STRANGEgenius
anthonyFv
whufcwesthamunited
14 posters
Go down
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Another little Funk Volume freestyle Empty Another little Funk Volume freestyle

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 21:54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbUtW49YaKo&feature=related
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Another little Funk Volume freestyle Empty Re: Another little Funk Volume freestyle

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 21:55
You are all going to LOVE the shirt Hopsin is wearing! Hopsin 5
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Another little Funk Volume freestyle Empty Re: Another little Funk Volume freestyle

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 22:06
Am I the only one who realizes Hopsin tries to be too hard when hes freestylin, lmao, but I think everyone does, freestyles are for fun not seriousness.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 22:12
anthonyFv wrote:Am I the only one who realizes Hopsin tries to be too hard when hes freestylin, lmao, but I think everyone does, freestyles are for fun not seriousness.

not every freestyle is for fun...
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 22:14
anthonyFv wrote:Am I the only one who realizes Hopsin tries to be too hard when hes freestylin, lmao, but I think everyone does, freestyles are for fun not seriousness.

Yeahh it's all in fun, but it is annoying when you start rapping with someone and they start talking thug shit. I like to start ranking on kids in my raps when they try and rap like that.

Something else that's really annoying when people freestyle though, is saying they aren't a gangster. "I don't got a gun! but I still never run!" That kinda shit always made me so mad.

I think Dizzy and Hop both have their own flow especially in freestyles, its cool to watch them move up
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 22:17
DGCK wrote:

Yeahh it's all in fun, but it is annoying when you start rapping with someone and they start talking thug shit. I like to start ranking on kids in my raps when they try and rap like that.

Something else that's really annoying when people freestyle though, is saying they aren't a gangster. "I don't got a gun! but I still never run!" That kinda shit always made me so mad.

I think Dizzy and Hop both have their own flow especially in freestyles, its cool to watch them move up

I think its the first thing that just comes to their heads. When freestyling, everything you say is going to be pretty basic and you aren't going to be using big words really. So topics like 'guns' are naturally used because it is a nice, short word which is easy to rap to.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 22:19
STRANGEgenius wrote:

not every freestyle is for fun...

your right, in the Team backpack cypher hop was kinda depressed lol
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 23:58
Hopsin got in the zone at 1:30.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 0:18
Good to hear he's working hard on Knock Madness..
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 5:33
Buddie wrote:Good to hear he's working hard on Knock Madness..

He can't work hard on Knock Madness, if Dame keeps making tours and shit!
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 10:30
Emblem wrote:Hopsin got in the zone at 1:30.

You could tell he was planning out what he was going to say before 1:30. He moved away from Dizzy, picked up a leef, stood there and thought for a little bit but then went in pretty hard
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 17:44
Somebody needs to tell DJ Hoppa to cut off that rats nest growing on the back of his head. That shit is disturbing.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 18:17
whufcwesthamunited wrote:
DGCK wrote:

I think its the first thing that just comes to their heads. When freestyling, everything you say is going to be pretty basic and you aren't going to be using big words really. So topics like 'guns' are naturally used because it is a nice, short word which is easy to rap to.

This is true.. Some people can freestyle on another level though. Los for instance D: He's got deadly freestyles.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 19:39
DGCK wrote:
whufcwesthamunited wrote:
DGCK wrote:

This is true.. Some people can freestyle on another level though. Los for instance D: He's got deadly freestyles.

Yeah true. Some rappers are naturally just good at freestyles. Los is extremely good but Dumbfoundead is probably the best freestyler in hip hop (well out of all the rappers I know about anyway)
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 20:25
They do it for fun because in reality none of them are great freestylers.. but yeah hopsin tries a little but imo thats a good thing, when people freestyle they feel like saying something nice especially when being recorded.

You don't really see too many rappers go off the top (especially without lying lol)

Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 20:55
Eminem is the best freestyler. No doubt in my mind. "Imma tell you this for your own benifit, Your s*** was dope as hell, espicially when you wrote 90% of it! What you gotta do is practice on your freestyles, before you show up missing like Snoop Doggs police files." Not his best, Just something from his old rap battles... First thing that cane to mind.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 21:11
The Event wrote:Eminem is the best freestyler. No doubt in my mind. "Imma tell you this for your own benifit, Your s*** was dope as hell, espicially when you wrote 90% of it! What you gotta do is practice on your freestyles, before you show up missing like Snoop Doggs police files." Not his best, Just something from his old rap battles... First thing that cane to mind.

Nah eminem is not the best freestyle IMO hes up there though, many great rappers can't really freestyle but eminem is one of those that can do it pretty damn good, theres plenty rappers who are excellent at it.

Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 22:02
The Event wrote:Eminem is the best freestyler. No doubt in my mind. "Imma tell you this for your own benifit, Your s*** was dope as hell, espicially when you wrote 90% of it! What you gotta do is practice on your freestyles, before you show up missing like Snoop Doggs police files." Not his best, Just something from his old rap battles... First thing that cane to mind.
Nope. Supernatural will SHIT on ANY eminem freestyle.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 22:24
Jeet wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tGGLmVHVmM&feature=related > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TAAx01TMi8

EDIT: CHECK THIS ALSO. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKHOkSr2FmA
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 22:56
whufcwesthamunited wrote:You are all going to LOVE the shirt Hopsin is wearing! Hopsin 5

lol I just noticed the shirt. God probably told him to just relax and Knock Madness will come to him slowly but surely
Hopsin 3
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 23:59
Eyedea was a boss freestyler as well.

/dickriding
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 0:47
Theres a load of great freestylers, some are better freestylers then they are rappers period.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 10:52
The Event wrote:
Jeet wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tGGLmVHVmM&feature=related > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TAAx01TMi8

EDIT: CHECK THIS ALSO. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKHOkSr2FmA
LMFAO. Those weren't off the dome smh. they were freestyles that were collected and put on his infinite re-issue. wow.

Supernatural>

Supernatural destroyed Juice who destroyed eminem in a battle.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 13:12
menimE > larutaN repuS
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 13:15
41OMaXiMuS wrote:menimE > larutaN repuS
SwizZz 2 can't tell if you were trying to be inconspicuous or trying make that obvious
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum