Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another little Funk Volume freestyle

+10
Knightmare
King
41OMaXiMuS
Buddie
Essence
DGCK
STRANGEgenius
anthonyFv
whufcwesthamunited
14 posters
Go down
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Another little Funk Volume freestyle - Page 2 Empty Re: Another little Funk Volume freestyle

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 13:16
BabySmacker wrote:Eyedea was a boss freestyler as well.

/dickriding
He actually was though.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Another little Funk Volume freestyle - Page 2 Empty Re: Another little Funk Volume freestyle

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 13:32
Jeet wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:menimE > larutaN repuS
SwizZz 2 can't tell if you were trying to be inconspicuous or trying make that obvious

Just bored... fridays are usually slow here. I think I might try to jack off at my cubical without anyone noticing.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 13:34
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Jeet wrote:
SwizZz 2 can't tell if you were trying to be inconspicuous or trying make that obvious

Just bored... fridays are usually slow here. I think I might try to jack off at my cubical without anyone noticing.
What's wrong with people noticing? Just look them in the eyes and finish like a boss
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 13:37
Jeet wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Jeet wrote:

What's wrong with people noticing? Just look them in the eyes and finish like a boss

Hahaha. Imah just look at em like this: SwizZz 4
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 14:11
Street Light FTW! In freestyles son.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 20:57
This kid destroyed hopsin freestyling Hopsin 3

whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 21:11
Cba to make a new thread for this so I will just do it here. Who do you think is better - Street Light or Arkade?
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 23:14
whufcwesthamunited wrote:Cba to make a new thread for this so I will just do it here. Who do you think is better - Street Light or Arkade?
Street light by miles
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 23:33
Jeet wrote:
whufcwesthamunited wrote:Cba to make a new thread for this so I will just do it here. Who do you think is better - Street Light or Arkade?
Street light by miles
No debate, Street Light. Maybe it's because I've never thought Arkade was that dope. But Street light I one of my favorites.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 23:44
Jeet wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:Eyedea was a boss freestyler as well.

/dickriding
He actually was though.

He's also my favorite of all time, so I'm a bit of a D rider. lol
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 1:25
hahahahah, No matter what they do Hop gets shit for not working on KM 24/7
Like he posted a pic of him on the toilet and someones like "He's doing THIS instead of KM???
jesus guys hahaha. You can't force it out of him! Hopsin 3
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 1:57
AlwaysRaw wrote:hahahahah, No matter what they do Hop gets shit for not working on KM 24/7
Like he posted a pic of him on the toilet and someones like "He's doing THIS instead of KM???
He tweets "It's getting hard to breathe.. I need to check out my lungs." People would be like "WHAT? HE'S BREATHING INSTEAD OF WORKING ON KNOCK MADNESS? WHY?" or like he would get shot and be in critical condition in the ER and people would be like "Oh, great! Another Knock Madness delay!" Now I have to pray that won't happen.
Swerve
Swerve
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 2:45
I feel like Hopsin tries to hard in freestyles. but its all good at least hes trying to put some effort in.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 3:03
Swerve wrote:I feel like Hopsin tries to hard in freestyles. but its all good at least hes trying to put some effort in.
no, you don't try too hard!
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 12:46
AlwaysRaw wrote:hahahahah, No matter what they do Hop gets shit for not working on KM 24/7

I saw that one too haha
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum