Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funk Volume 2013 Discussion

+41
BabySmacker
Hip-Hopsin'
mickydz420
ELEVEN
D-Henry
Katz Inf Gang
Nay Nay
iScyko
bgman
iSigh
Trimss
hopsintupac
Jeet
ArchSerpo
Frankie
semaj116
Fiasco
Reidy
texasiopp
The Real Blaze 27
fxtdiilz
Grandmaster
Mark us
dcan
Mence
cmason37
adeem
Perfect Stranger
41OMaXiMuS
Essence
vaxine19
proswervez
STRANGEgenius
Buddie
AlwaysRaw
Coolguy 127
knockmathers
Chokey
akaDan
King
anthonyFv
45 posters
Go down
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Funk Volume 2013 Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Funk Volume 2013 Discussion

Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 23:53
Emblem wrote:
SdoubleT wrote:everybody looks to deep into shit.. i thought the song was ok. i think swizz's verse was best. just enjoy the music,. stop picking everything apart, enjoy it, an if their music aint what you like anymore. stop listening to them. dont comment on every song crying and bitching that it aint what you expected and this an that. either you like it or you dont. you dont need to give the break down of every lil thing. jesus
Well this is a forum and that's what everybody does on forums. We discuss the good and the bad.
correct
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 23:58
Emblem wrote:
SdoubleT wrote:everybody looks to deep into shit.. i thought the song was ok. i think swizz's verse was best. just enjoy the music,. stop picking everything apart, enjoy it, an if their music aint what you like anymore. stop listening to them. dont comment on every song crying and bitching that it aint what you expected and this an that. either you like it or you dont. you dont need to give the break down of every lil thing. jesus
Well this is a forum and that's what everybody does on forums. We discuss the good and the bad.
It's weird because I sort of agree with both of you.
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 27 Jan 2013 - 0:20

They are both partially right.
An opinion could be shown without whining and making things a big deal.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 27 Jan 2013 - 2:13
King wrote:

exactly
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sun 27 Jan 2013 - 2:31
King wrote:

That's what I wanted to add but I was to lazy to add it. Both of us weren't really clear. Forums are made to express opinions good and bad but you shouldn't take it too far. It seemed like SdoubleT has a problem with negative opinions.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 27 Jan 2013 - 6:07
I don't think anybody was really whining on this thread, but just pointing out flaws in the song.
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Sun 27 Jan 2013 - 10:19
no i dont have a problem with negative oppiniouns, obv some people are gonna have different thoughts about the song. it just gets annoying when every single thing hopsin does now is picked apart down to the lil dumbest things, i think hes great rapper and i still believe he is. imo i still comes hard in this song as well.. everybody has way to high of expectations of him for soem reason? he seems pretty consistent to me. def one of th ebest flows ever, my point is. that it seems people just look for something to say negative about everything Fv does. this is an FV support site. is it not? not a hate on everythign they do site. lol. if everything they put out now is not as good as before. switch to other artist, cause obviously funk volume aint as good as any of you guys want them to be.. this is them. this is the kind of music we r prob gonna hear from here on out/
IVIS187
Registered Member

Sun 27 Jan 2013 - 14:26
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Laveer wrote:I created this account to get this off my chest, and before fan boys start flaming, please read what I have to state.

First off, the delivery in this track was so horrible I nearly fell asleep listening to the first verse; which was ultimately the best (SwizZz). Second, all these band wagoners are starting to piss me off, I was an FV follower since 09. I thought they might amount to a crazy unstoppable group that could finally deliver true hip-hop to the mainstream world; I was dead wrong.

Over the past two years FV has become garbage, and I mean this in the most respectful way as possible. Dizzy Wright sucks, Benton sucks that much more, their fanbase is built off shock factor and illiterate party faggots.

FV used to be RAW when it was JUST Hopsin & SwizZz, but since these new kats joined the group Hopsin has just become so weak... SwizZz is being shunned out and Dizzy Khalifa is being over-promoted.

Well back to the topic at hand, this track really did take me by surprise. I was ready for some 09-10 Hopsin, not this new Hopsin repeating the same sh*t over and over again: "Independence".

What does independent even mean anymore? The WHOLE promotion began with Hopsin and SwizZz doing their own thing, horror-core and amazing lyrical skill. I just don't get their POV right now, they keep spouting independence, but they have two weed and party rappers in their group.. What's the point? They could be spouting off about what they are now, and be in an actual record label making much more then they currently are.

The only verse that stood out to me was SwizZz's, everyone else was a complete let down.

I'll end my post with this, for those talking sh*t about the Jokerr, I hope you know he could destroy everyone on FV. You can keep talking trash though he's undeniably nicer then them lot.

@dcan, you won't do anything of the sort.

Regarding everyone saying the beef was staged, stop riding Hopsin's dick. Hopsin DID state what was reveiled in the Jokerr's phonecall AND is a complete hypocrite.

Too long.
Funk Volume 2013 Discussion  - Page 10 Too+long+didn+t+read+_8d7d2678cf2bbd0e5b4bc673b4ca7141

You're a little faggot
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 27 Jan 2013 - 17:25
SdoubleT wrote:no i dont have a problem with negative oppiniouns, obv some people are gonna have different thoughts about the song. it just gets annoying when every single thing hopsin does now is picked apart down to the lil dumbest things, i think hes great rapper and i still believe he is. imo i still comes hard in this song as well.. everybody has way to high of expectations of him for soem reason? he seems pretty consistent to me. def one of th ebest flows ever, my point is. that it seems people just look for something to say negative about everything Fv does. this is an FV support site. is it not? not a hate on everythign they do site. lol. if everything they put out now is not as good as before. switch to other artist, cause obviously funk volume aint as good as any of you guys want them to be.. this is them. this is the kind of music we r prob gonna hear from here on out/

I see what you're saying, but when you enjoyed the music they used to make as much as I did, then you cling on to that hope that Hopsin is going to get back to making great music again. I'm not just going to completely stop listening to Hopsin just because he went on a dry spell for a year or so. I believe that Knock Madness will be a great album, but that doesn't change the fact that I was disappointed in FV2013 as a whole.
dcan
dcan
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/dcanhiphophttp://www.twitter.com/dcanhiphop

Sun 27 Jan 2013 - 19:38
Laveer wrote:I created this account to get this off my chest, and before fan boys start flaming, please read what I have to state.

First off, the delivery in this track was so horrible I nearly fell asleep listening to the first verse; which was ultimately the best (SwizZz). Second, all these band wagoners are starting to piss me off, I was an FV follower since 09. I thought they might amount to a crazy unstoppable group that could finally deliver true hip-hop to the mainstream world; I was dead wrong.

Over the past two years FV has become garbage, and I mean this in the most respectful way as possible. Dizzy Wright sucks, Benton sucks that much more, their fanbase is built off shock factor and illiterate party faggots.

FV used to be RAW when it was JUST Hopsin & SwizZz, but since these new kats joined the group Hopsin has just become so weak... SwizZz is being shunned out and Dizzy Khalifa is being over-promoted.

Well back to the topic at hand, this track really did take me by surprise. I was ready for some 09-10 Hopsin, not this new Hopsin repeating the same sh*t over and over again: "Independence".

What does independent even mean anymore? The WHOLE promotion began with Hopsin and SwizZz doing their own thing, horror-core and amazing lyrical skill. I just don't get their POV right now, they keep spouting independence, but they have two weed and party rappers in their group.. What's the point? They could be spouting off about what they are now, and be in an actual record label making much more then they currently are.

The only verse that stood out to me was SwizZz's, everyone else was a complete let down.

I'll end my post with this, for those talking sh*t about the Jokerr, I hope you know he could destroy everyone on FV. You can keep talking trash though he's undeniably nicer then them lot.

Regarding everyone saying the beef was staged, stop riding Hopsin's dick. Hopsin DID state what was reveiled in the Jokerr's phonecall AND is a complete hypocrite.

Holy shit...the jokerr made a fucking FV forums account to speak his mind...LOL Now that you are saying I won't call you out, I might just have to. I think everyone knows the route FV is going. The whole "we're underground and independent" but at the same time with the party rappers on the label..I think we all know the direction it's going. Money talks man! All I was trying to say is that you can appreciate a decent song regardless of what style of hip hop it is. Just do your own thing and quit worrying so damn much.
Laveer
Registered Member

Sun 27 Jan 2013 - 20:04
dcan wrote:

Holy shit...the jokerr made a fucking FV forums account to speak his mind...LOL Now that you are saying I won't call you out, I might just have to. I think everyone knows the route FV is going. The whole "we're underground and independent" but at the same time with the party rappers on the label..I think we all know the direction it's going. Money talks man! All I was trying to say is that you can appreciate a decent song regardless of what style of hip hop it is. Just do your own thing and quit worrying so damn much.

How does it make any sense that I'm the Jokerr? My names John Nolette, I live in Nashua NH. I'm a senior at NHSN, I did respect FV, and during that time the Jokerr released his diss tracks. Though, they were undeniably better then anything Hopsin's released in a very long time. The reason why I ranted out was because this wasn't a 'decent' song, and was so below my standards I was actually sad that FV had gone so far down the drain. "Money talks man!", then they shouldn't be preaching about being independent, as stated they could be part of an actual record label, "rapping" about their current concepts, and be making more then they are now.

Hopsin's delivery, lyrical skill, and creativity was flushed; he just mumbles the same sh*t over and over again now.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 27 Jan 2013 - 20:20

Funk Volume 2013 Discussion  - Page 10 Tumblr_ljlo63TMGB1qf6y79
everything. except I really don't care for the Jokerr
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 4:17
FV 2013 is in top rap tracks on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/HCfDHIbeb_vKw?feature=g-logo
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 4:36
You know whats funny?

We don't know crap about these people outside of the internet.
Their lives aren't soap operas lol.
dcan
dcan
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/dcanhiphophttp://www.twitter.com/dcanhiphop

Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 4:38
Laveer wrote:
dcan wrote:

How does it make any sense that I'm the Jokerr? My names John Nolette, I live in Nashua NH. I'm a senior at NHSN, I did respect FV, and during that time the Jokerr released his diss tracks. Though, they were undeniably better then anything Hopsin's released in a very long time. The reason why I ranted out was because this wasn't a 'decent' song, and was so below my standards I was actually sad that FV had gone so far down the drain. "Money talks man!", then they shouldn't be preaching about being independent, as stated they could be part of an actual record label, "rapping" about their current concepts, and be making more then they are now.

Hopsin's delivery, lyrical skill, and creativity was flushed; he just mumbles the same sh*t over and over again now.

I get what you are saying but I think their whole concept of independent living is that FV is a label that supports the artist doing their own thing. Most HUGE labels have a huge say on what gets done, production, and all the other in betweens. I think the independent shit is their way of saying FV is down with letting their artists be creative. Just my opinion though!
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Mon 28 Jan 2013 - 9:45
I honestly think that Hopsin's verse was pretty poor in comparison too the others.
Jarren's was ill and SwizZz's was solid, these dudes are the underdogs of the group so to speak, but they deliver.
I care for the hook to much, but I expected a bit more from Hop, but it was still decent, better than a lot of rappers I've heard over the past few weeks.
What I find amusing is the Jokerr gets so much exposure over these forums, I wouldn't know who the fuck he is, if it wasn't for the beef, where most of information is circulated through the forums.
I'm not saying to stop talking about him, even though he made a provocative comment, but why does he have to get a mention in every thread to do with FV now?
It's like when you see a video on YouTube and someone's always like "Lil Wayne should work at McDonalds".
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum