Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Trig


Registered Member
yes, think of the children Hopsin 3

http://nems-ratm.blogspot.co.uk/

Trig


Registered Member
also this is how we internet boiz wage ware and get to swing our dicks around. the government has the military, we have forums

http://nems-ratm.blogspot.co.uk/

FunkValium


Registered Member
Trig wrote:also this is how we internet boiz wage ware and get to swing our dicks around. the government has the military, we have forums

It's alright, pretty soon the government will have the internet soon too. Weren't they talking about an internet ID or something?

3582

avatar
Registered Member
Lol I find this all hilarious, because you dickriders wouldn't even get this type of info from Hop, he actually talks to us and still says he will talk to us again...So again please tell me how we are hurting poor Hop.

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Moderator
HopNation wrote:Lol I find this all hilarious, because you dickriders wouldn't even get this type of info from Hop, he actually talks to us and still says he will talk to us again...So again please tell me how we are hurting poor Hop.

this. for fucks sake.


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

Perfect Stranger

avatar
News Poster
HopNation wrote:Lol I find this all hilarious, because you dickriders wouldn't even get this type of info from Hop, he actually talks to us and still says he will talk to us again...So again please tell me how we are hurting poor Hop.

Word.

At times Hop maybe can't handle the truth but he's more open to conversations with people who will be able to appreciate his body of work but also pick up on his flaws as well.
Wish I was there for the conversation tbh, I feel ya BabySmacka, never online either lol.

Also, FunkValium, you are the example of a Hopsin fan who treats him like he is some higher being and we should all worship him, no. He's only human, humans can handle critiquing unless they're butthurt because there favorite artists is getting the truth handed to him, you moronic elitist.

Hopsin still had some valid points and people do go a bit over board sometimes, but the members contributing were mostly right.

I'mma end it just like this...SUCK MY DICK!


_________________

Trig


Registered Member
i think the rest of you should blaze too

http://nems-ratm.blogspot.co.uk/

BabySmacker

avatar
Moderator
Trig wrote:i think the rest of you should blaze too

Buddie

avatar
Registered Member
I saw this in the comments of the "Side Kick" video.

FV Fan: "No you're completely moronic. "Hopsin whines about drugs and being lazy" he whines about people who take drugs and do nothing with their lives. Dizzy, SwizZz and Jarren Benton do drugs but they are doing something with their lives. I wish people weren't so dense to understand this. You realized nothing. As usual Jokerr's Fandom is showing that they are complete retards."

The response: "You are so fucking stupid I hate people like you that use this excuse. He has been against smoking weed since he started his career. Just because you smoke weed and "do something with your life" doesn't mean he should sign them to his label. If thats your justification then it would be OK for him to sign Lil Wayne, or Wiz Kalifa, because they smoke weed, but they do something with their lives. Your argument is completely invalid and should not be used as and excuse to cover up Hopsin's hypocrisy"

I thought the 2nd guy made a very good point.




_________________

Trig


Registered Member
what the fuck kind of bullshit is this, are you serious? that response was terrible besides the minute point it made. doing something with your life and smoking weed is something really bad, what kind of logic is this? even if hopsin was against that (which would be something beyond retarded) there is no way he can tell them to stop smoking weed because they wont and he will not terminate a friendship for something as stupid as that, because he's not retarded

http://nems-ratm.blogspot.co.uk/

Jeet

avatar
Moderator
Buddie wrote:I saw this in the comments of the "Side Kick" video.

FV Fan: "No you're completely moronic. "Hopsin whines about drugs and being lazy" he whines about people who take drugs and do nothing with their lives. Dizzy, SwizZz and Jarren Benton do drugs but they are doing something with their lives. I wish people weren't so dense to understand this. You realized nothing. As usual Jokerr's Fandom is showing that they are complete retards."

The response: "You are so fucking stupid I hate people like you that use this excuse. He has been against smoking weed since he started his career. Just because you smoke weed and "do something with your life" doesn't mean he should sign them to his label. If thats your justification then it would be OK for him to sign Lil Wayne, or Wiz Kalifa, because they smoke weed, but they do something with their lives. Your argument is completely invalid and should not be used as and excuse to cover up Hopsin's hypocrisy"

I thought the 2nd guy made a very good point.



How? Since when was hopsin been against weed since the beginning of his career? Like I said before. I highly doubt hopsin is against weed itself. I think he is just against laziness & incompetence with marijuana being the main catalyst.
"Just take a puff of the bong" - Sag My Pants


_________________

 Rakim wrote a vast majority of his verses for the legendary Eric B & Rakim album “Paid in Full” 2-3 years before the album was released, meaning that he was only 15/16 years of age when he wrote the verses, hence his nickname ‘The God MC’
last.fm ----> http://www.last.fm/user/jeetskii
SOTY

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
Jeet wrote:
Buddie wrote:I saw this in the comments of the "Side Kick" video.

FV Fan: "No you're completely moronic. "Hopsin whines about drugs and being lazy" he whines about people who take drugs and do nothing with their lives. Dizzy, SwizZz and Jarren Benton do drugs but they are doing something with their lives. I wish people weren't so dense to understand this. You realized nothing. As usual Jokerr's Fandom is showing that they are complete retards."

The response: "You are so fucking stupid I hate people like you that use this excuse. He has been against smoking weed since he started his career. Just because you smoke weed and "do something with your life" doesn't mean he should sign them to his label. If thats your justification then it would be OK for him to sign Lil Wayne, or Wiz Kalifa, because they smoke weed, but they do something with their lives. Your argument is completely invalid and should not be used as and excuse to cover up Hopsin's hypocrisy"

I thought the 2nd guy made a very good point.



How? Since when was hopsin been against weed since the beginning of his career? Like I said before. I highly doubt hopsin is against weed itself. I think he is just against laziness & incompetence with marijuana being the main catalyst.
"Just take a puff of the bong" - Sag My Pants
Agreed.


_________________

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Moderator
I think Hopsin is just a very confused wanker atm. Hopsin 3


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

Buddie

avatar
Registered Member
I just agree with the 2nd comment and think he made a good point

Hopsin has always been against weed and smoking in general. He's mostly bothered by people who smoke cigarettes because they are actually bad for your health, but he still doesn't like that people smoke weed in general. He even said Tinychat before that the only thing that bothered him about Eminem is that he smoked weed and talked about it in some of his songs. He feels the same way about Dizzy

"I don't want Dizzy smoking weed" - Hopsin


_________________

Perfect Stranger

avatar
News Poster
Jeet wrote:
Buddie wrote:I saw this in the comments of the "Side Kick" video.

FV Fan: "No you're completely moronic. "Hopsin whines about drugs and being lazy" he whines about people who take drugs and do nothing with their lives. Dizzy, SwizZz and Jarren Benton do drugs but they are doing something with their lives. I wish people weren't so dense to understand this. You realized nothing. As usual Jokerr's Fandom is showing that they are complete retards."

The response: "You are so fucking stupid I hate people like you that use this excuse. He has been against smoking weed since he started his career. Just because you smoke weed and "do something with your life" doesn't mean he should sign them to his label. If thats your justification then it would be OK for him to sign Lil Wayne, or Wiz Kalifa, because they smoke weed, but they do something with their lives. Your argument is completely invalid and should not be used as and excuse to cover up Hopsin's hypocrisy"

I thought the 2nd guy made a very good point.



How? Since when was hopsin been against weed since the beginning of his career? Like I said before. I highly doubt hopsin is against weed itself. I think he is just against laziness & incompetence with marijuana being the main catalyst.
"Just take a puff of the bong" - Sag My Pants

The use was "take a puff of the bong", was used in a more so mocking sense, for example mainstream rappers always say things that give kids bad ideas, and he's essentially impersonating from an outer perspective when he says, "you can't stop me, because I'm a brain wash teens and create false dreams because it pays of clean", so I see know need for that example because he's just emulating them, by mocking them.


_________________

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
Buddie wrote:I just agree with the 2nd comment and think he made a good point

Hopsin has always been against weed and smoking in general. He's mostly bothered by people who smoke cigarettes because they are actually bad for your health, but he still doesn't like that people smoke weed in general. He even said Tinychat before that the only thing that bothered him about Eminem is that he smoked weed and talked about it in some of his songs. He feels the same way about Dizzy

"I don't want Dizzy smoking weed" - Hopsin
He dont want anyone smoking weed but neither does he want force Dizzy into stop smoking "he is a grown man". Honestly if you can control your smoking or whatever your issue is - could be gambling, drinking etc. - it is okay. I dunno if Dizzy can control it and he hopefully smokes weed because he enjoys it and isn't addicted or else Hopsin should really think of what the fuck Dizzy is doing in FV. Dizzy's messages in his songs are always positive and that's what's important. Besides the tracks about weed which he make sound as a positive thing so even there it's for a positive independent life AS HOPSIN WANTS AS WELL his songs are always positive.
Dizzy also mentions Jesus & god several times so Hopsin is pleased and dont give a fuck about the weed as long the most important are mentioned Hopsin 6


_________________

Trig


Registered Member
Buddie wrote:I just agree with the 2nd comment and think he made a good point

Hopsin has always been against weed and smoking in general. He's mostly bothered by people who smoke cigarettes because they are actually bad for your health, but he still doesn't like that people smoke weed in general. He even said Tinychat before that the only thing that bothered him about Eminem is that he smoked weed and talked about it in some of his songs. He feels the same way about Dizzy

"I don't want Dizzy smoking weed" - Hopsin

if that's the case, he's retarded. the only true way he expressed himself about weed is through imoh5 and there he only mentions the miss-use of it.

http://nems-ratm.blogspot.co.uk/

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
Trig wrote:
Buddie wrote:I just agree with the 2nd comment and think he made a good point

Hopsin has always been against weed and smoking in general. He's mostly bothered by people who smoke cigarettes because they are actually bad for your health, but he still doesn't like that people smoke weed in general. He even said Tinychat before that the only thing that bothered him about Eminem is that he smoked weed and talked about it in some of his songs. He feels the same way about Dizzy

"I don't want Dizzy smoking weed" - Hopsin

if that's the case, he's retarded. the only true way he expressed himself about weed is through imoh5 and there he only mentions the miss-use of it.
He is retarded remember?? Hopsin 3


_________________

whufcwesthamunited


Registered Member
Buddie wrote:I saw this in the comments of the "Side Kick" video.

FV Fan: "No you're completely moronic. "Hopsin whines about drugs and being lazy" he whines about people who take drugs and do nothing with their lives. Dizzy, SwizZz and Jarren Benton do drugs but they are doing something with their lives. I wish people weren't so dense to understand this. You realized nothing. As usual Jokerr's Fandom is showing that they are complete retards."

The response: "You are so fucking stupid I hate people like you that use this excuse. He has been against smoking weed since he started his career. Just because you smoke weed and "do something with your life" doesn't mean he should sign them to his label. If thats your justification then it would be OK for him to sign Lil Wayne, or Wiz Kalifa, because they smoke weed, but they do something with their lives. Your argument is completely invalid and should not be used as and excuse to cover up Hopsin's hypocrisy"

I thought the 2nd guy made a very good point.




Lil Wayne (and I am pretty sure this applies to Wiz too) don't make much of their lives though. I know that someone writes all of Lil Wayne's lyrics and his beat is produced for him. His music videos are not his own ideas either. He basically just has to rap to what is written on some paper and do what he is told in his music videos.

iSigh

avatar
Registered Member
I'm not a lil wayne fan, but i'm 95% sure he doesn't use ghost writers. He records like Jay Z.

Trig


Registered Member
lmfao if he used ghostwriters holy shit, that means his music would be even worse than it is now hahahaha and that's not possible

http://nems-ratm.blogspot.co.uk/

Jeet

avatar
Moderator
iSigh wrote:I'm not a lil wayne fan, but i'm 95% sure he doesn't use ghost writers. He records like Jay Z.
He's used ghostwriters for a lot of his career.


_________________

 Rakim wrote a vast majority of his verses for the legendary Eric B & Rakim album “Paid in Full” 2-3 years before the album was released, meaning that he was only 15/16 years of age when he wrote the verses, hence his nickname ‘The God MC’
last.fm ----> http://www.last.fm/user/jeetskii
SOTY

Perfect Stranger

avatar
News Poster
Jeet wrote:
iSigh wrote:I'm not a lil wayne fan, but i'm 95% sure he doesn't use ghost writers. He records like Jay Z.
He's used ghostwriters for a lot of his career.

Exactly, remember when he started rapping when he was 12? He would've been a stupid child, undoubtedly.
Juve probably wrote his lyrics back then and someone else now, he steals a lot of other people's lyrics anyway.


_________________

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Moderator
Perfect Stranger wrote:
Jeet wrote:
iSigh wrote:I'm not a lil wayne fan, but i'm 95% sure he doesn't use ghost writers. He records like Jay Z.
He's used ghostwriters for a lot of his career.

Exactly, remember when he started rapping when he was 12? He would've been a stupid child, undoubtedly.
Juve probably wrote his lyrics back then and someone else now, he steals a lot of other people's lyrics anyway.

he got A's in all of his exams.

just sayin


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

King

avatar
Registered Member
Comparing dizzy to wiz khalifa, might as well compare the jokerr with ICP since they have a few things in common as well.
Why do people have to generalize everything in order to make an argument?


_________________

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum