Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE)

+35
Nidac_7
Fitzyy
ImNotGay
Idontneedausername
CHA53
IVIS187
41OMaXiMuS
Perfect Stranger
bumshiv
FunkValium
Captain Calamity
Trig
jamrok
Trimss
iScyko
Essence
AlwaysRaw
iSigh
The Real Red Rainbows
Buddie
MaleficForm
Chokey
whufcwesthamunited
King
Jeet
BabySmacker
Lello
FactoryOfEmbers
anthonyFv
Grandmaster
Katz Inf Gang
HipityHoppity
Frankie
STRANGEgenius
39 posters
Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE)

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 21:28
A lot of people don't even realize that Hopsin's buzz came from him dissing other artists. It's a great way to become known in the rap game if you're good at it. The Jokerr is just using the same formula as Eminem and Hopsin used, and it's working.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE)

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 21:38
Katz Inf Gang wrote:Tanner is a bitch.

That's not even speaking on the shit that happened between him and Hop. That's strictly speaking on how he carries himself in a conversation like that.

What's the point of asking someone questions if you are just going to sit there and act like you already know the "real" answer? Hella dumb.

I understand you guys just want answers to some questions, but having a group convo with that many people that are just attacking Hopsin is not the best way to go about it. It gets overfilled with negativity, bullshit troll comments and doesn't actually present a healthy environment to get real answers about legit questions.

When it comes down to it, all the assumptions about FV and about the "change" of his music are irrelevant and make no sense. You probably have NO idea how FV runs in 2012 (including you, Tanner). And you definitely have no idea what Hop's new music is like. He has released 2 songs, both of which are completely different from each other. Give the man time to release a real project.

Let me break it down to the rest of you and Inf Gang. Do you think Hopsin really gives a fuck about you? Like honestly, how much did you pay to work with him initially $100 - $500 because I was there when you guys were doing lame ass interviews and getting Hopsin to do guest spots. Why do you think every collaboration he does with you going no where idiots is wack as shit minus the initial one? Hopsin doesn't give two shits about you bro, stop riding his nuts. Only reason he even came through to your wack ass BBQ shit is because it shows he's not Hollywood and you guys held him down during his little RAW phase. Other than that, you users should get the fuck on. You bitched at Hop and Dame for not promoting the little wack ass collaboration with you because it gets you idiots attention. You're like a fucking whore saying look at me daddy look at me, my pussy's wide open and I'm waiting to get fucked. Thing is pal, the only way you're fucking yourself is coming off like that. Real talk. So, go sit back down and let a real guy handle his business. Idiot.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 21:39
iSigh wrote:Hopsin should finish Knockmadness and then pull a Dave Chappelle

He should just retire. Fuck the music, do what makes him happy.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 21:55
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:

I would usually suggest that, but he'd be broke pretty quick lol. It's not like he makes a shit ton of money. He has no idea what fame is really like yet. Just wait until he has millions of facebook fans and can't even skate in front of his house without someone trying to snap a picture.

He has no choice but to keep rapping because it's the only thing that will keep a roof over his head.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 22:04
It's not rapping itself it's what comes with it that he doesn't like.
I know he loves rapping, probably why he said he doesn't want to promote himself in the future.

The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 22:08
Buddie wrote:

I would usually suggest that, but he'd be broke pretty quick lol. It's not like he makes a shit ton of money. He has no idea what fame is really like yet. Just wait until he has millions of facebook fans and can't even skate in front of his house without someone trying to snap a picture.

He has no choice but to keep rapping because it's the only thing that will keep a roof over his head.

He could be a motivational speaker, he'd clear good money. He could transition into acting, he can skate, Hop can do whatever he wants with his life - not necessarily rap. I, personally, think he should retire for a year at least and reflect upon it all then get back to doing whatever he wants to do with his life.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 22:15
Buddie wrote:

He could be a motivational speaker, he'd clear good money. He could transition into acting, he can skate, Hop can do whatever he wants with his life - not necessarily rap. I, personally, think he should retire for a year at least and reflect upon it all then get back to doing whatever he wants to do with his life.

I just think he should finish Knock Madness, release it, go on a huge tour and then take a break.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 22:18
Buddie wrote:
Buddie wrote:

I just think he should finish Knock Madness, release it, go on a huge tour and then take a break.
yep. After seeing that convo on facebook, I think he actually has some tracks done on it. Ill still be pumped for some new music from Hop no matter if it comes out next month or in 2020
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 22:57
The stuff you guys were saying sounded like you knew his personal life.
That's why I don't pick sides on anyone like Jokerr and Hop.
I'm waiting on how I start judging how 'hops changed' by his new material.
Not including features and stuff. Just plain hopsin material.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 22:58
AlwaysRaw wrote:The stuff you guys were saying sounded like you knew his personal life.
That's why I don't pick sides on anyone like Jokerr and Hop.
I'm waiting on how I start judging how 'hops changed' by his new material.
Not including features and stuff. Just plain hopsin material.
yep, I just made a thread about this.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 23:12
"Not many of you should presume to be teachers because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly"

James 3:1

^This quote (From the "Sidekick" video) is really powerful and is basically saying that if you choose to teach then you will be judged more because you're putting yourself in the spotlight by trying to preach to others.

Hop needs to understand that if he chooses to make "preaching" type music (Even though he probably won't) then he needs to be able to handle the criticism that comes with it.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 23:15
Now I view Hopsin normally again, he made very good points. Most of us just judge him on Ill Mind 5 and say all he does is preachy songs. But we haven't heard a new track from him. I don't think Knock Madness will be a preachy album.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 23:16
Buddie wrote:"Not many of you should presume to be teachers because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly"

^This quote (From the "Sidekick" video) is really powerful and is basically saying that if you choose to teach then you will be judged more because you're putting yourself in the spotlight by trying to preach to others.

Hop needs to understand that if he chooses to make "preaching" type music (Even though he probably won't) then he needs to be able to handle the criticism that comes with it.
Yea, no matter what you do you'll have hate.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Thu 4 Oct 2012 - 23:16
Buddie wrote:"Not many of you should presume to be teachers because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly"

This is true. You cant really have it both ways, although he is doing it with good intentions, just can't really take all that criticism like some other entertainers can probably more so than others.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 0:34
Katz Inf Gang wrote:Tanner is a bitch.

That's not even speaking on the shit that happened between him and Hop. That's strictly speaking on how he carries himself in a conversation like that.

What's the point of asking someone questions if you are just going to sit there and act like you already know the "real" answer? Hella dumb.

I understand you guys just want answers to some questions, but having a group convo with that many people that are just attacking Hopsin is not the best way to go about it. It gets overfilled with negativity, bullshit troll comments and doesn't actually present a healthy environment to get real answers about legit questions.

When it comes down to it, all the assumptions about FV and about the "change" of his music are irrelevant and make no sense. You probably have NO idea how FV runs in 2012 (including you, Tanner). And you definitely have no idea what Hop's new music is like. He has released 2 songs, both of which are completely different from each other. Give the man time to release a real project.

Let me break it down to the rest of you and Inf Gang. Do you think Hopsin really gives a fuck about you? Like honestly, how much did you pay to work with him initially $100 - $500 because I was there when you guys were doing lame ass interviews and getting Hopsin to do guest spots. Why do you think every collaboration he does with you going no where idiots is wack as shit minus the initial one? Hopsin doesn't give two shits about you bro, stop riding his nuts. Only reason he even came through to your wack ass BBQ shit is because it shows he's not Hollywood and you guys held him down during his little RAW phase. Other than that, you users should get the fuck on. You bitched at Hop and Dame for not promoting the little wack ass collaboration with you because it gets you idiots attention. You're like a fucking whore saying look at me daddy look at me, my pussy's wide open and I'm waiting to get fucked. Thing is pal, the only way you're fucking yourself is coming off like that. Real talk. So, go sit back down and let a real guy handle his business. Idiot.
Way to try to bring up a bunch of completely irrelevant stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with what i said because you know you're a little bitch. Congrats, you continue to be a little bitch.

How is me pointing out obvious shit "riding his dick"? You sound like an idiot. No wonder you ended up homeless and broke. Clearly you aren't a very good business man, so maybe you should just move on.

I posted a status explaining to the 1000+ people on my facebook page that kept asking about the video and when it would be posted by Hopsin/FV. It wasn't posted on a forum, i didn't talk to blogs (like yourself, little bitch), and there was never any intention to get any attention from it. You would know nothing about that though. Learn to carry yourself with some dignity and then maybe you could get a little further with what you "do".

Hop chose to be part of the BBQ because he wanted to. He wasn't paid, he wasn't even really asked to do the collab. He was invited to the BBQ and wanted to be part of it.

But hey, you were around before he blew up, you must know EVERYTHING that is still going on.

hahahahaah
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 1:54
welll.. uhh

I agree with Buddie.
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 3:55
The fuck is wrong with ya'll niggas.
I see no motive behind this at all, if any there is no reasonable one.
Trimss
Trimss
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 4:31
If anything, that will inspire him for Knock Madness and he's gonna go MMLP on all of us.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 4:45
Buddie wrote:

Me too
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 5:55
Damn the fuck is wrong with you guys? Why you gotta be all like that to Hopsin? He didn't do anything, you fuckin' morons, fuck just leave him the fuck alone, damn you a bunch of fuckin' assholes. Fuck this makes me want to fuckin' cry What the fuck kind of fuckin' shit is this, you guys are pieces of shit!

Spoiler:
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 6:07
HopNation wrote:Damn the fuck is wrong with you guys? Why you gotta be all like that to Hopsin? He didn't do anything, you fuckin' morons, fuck just leave him the fuck alone, damn you a bunch of fuckin' assholes. Fuck this makes me want to fuckin' cry What the fuck kind of fuckin' shit is this, you guys are pieces of shit!

Spoiler:
This tbh.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 6:48
Jeet wrote:
HopNation wrote:Damn the fuck is wrong with you guys? Why you gotta be all like that to Hopsin? He didn't do anything, you fuckin' morons, fuck just leave him the fuck alone, damn you a bunch of fuckin' assholes. Fuck this makes me want to fuckin' cry What the fuck kind of fuckin' shit is this, you guys are pieces of shit!

Spoiler:
This tbh.
jamrok
jamrok
Registered Member

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 6:59
yall niggas are some fucking LAMES, especially that tanner faggot. you was homeless? go to a fucking shelter, find some relatives to stay with instead of waiting on hopsin.

you sound like a fucking FEMALE, "oh hopsin your going back on your word, religion is not 100% correct hoppy bear, you must not know that because your a fucking idiot and im smarter than you, dont judge people but its ok for me to judge you, i was homeless, boo hoo, oh me, why me." what a fuckboi.
live your own damn life and stop bothering hopsin.
Trig
Registered Member
http://nems-ratm.blogspot.co.uk/

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 12:37
oh serious all this god talk is making me want to hurl. but that attack on hopsin was like hiroshima and nagasaki. damn
Trig
Registered Member
http://nems-ratm.blogspot.co.uk/

Fri 5 Oct 2012 - 12:41
also it's really sad hopsin STARTED READING THE DAMN BIBLE??? oh dear lord what has this world come to when someone as smart as him can get smacked with the ignorance hammer. knowing him, within a few years he'll realise it's all bullshit.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum