Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE)

+35
Nidac_7
Fitzyy
ImNotGay
Idontneedausername
CHA53
IVIS187
41OMaXiMuS
Perfect Stranger
bumshiv
FunkValium
Captain Calamity
Trig
jamrok
Trimss
iScyko
Essence
AlwaysRaw
iSigh
The Real Red Rainbows
Buddie
MaleficForm
Chokey
whufcwesthamunited
King
Jeet
BabySmacker
Lello
FactoryOfEmbers
anthonyFv
Grandmaster
Katz Inf Gang
HipityHoppity
Frankie
STRANGEgenius
39 posters
Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE)

Wed 17 Oct 2012 - 1:46
SdoubleT wrote:not religious at all.. think its a pile of shit. but i dont hate others beliefs . whocares what other people belive in. dont try to push it on other people. !
this. as long as their not hurting others or causing harm, it doesn't matter what they choose to follow or believe in. I just don't like when people try to push their beliefs on others.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE)

Wed 17 Oct 2012 - 2:11
lol, it's people like that guy(couldn't be bothered quoting, you know who I mean) that makes everyone think christianity is the most retarded religion. If you blindly follow what a book tells you to do and truly believe a higher force dictates all your actions, then it most definitely is.
IVIS187
Registered Member

Mon 22 Oct 2012 - 12:02
Grandmaster wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
Grandmaster wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Religion is for pussies, tbh.

This
Says an Esham fan?

Esham isnt religous, he just mentions satan to piss people off.
No, he is religious.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 22 Oct 2012 - 12:40
IVIS187 wrote:
Grandmaster wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
Grandmaster wrote:

This
Says an Esham fan?

No, he is religious.
Must be fucking hard to only listen to not religious people.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Mon 22 Oct 2012 - 14:58
Jeet wrote:lol, it's people like that guy(couldn't be bothered quoting, you know who I mean) that makes everyone think christianity is the most retarded religion. If you blindly follow what a book tells you to do and truly believe a higher force dictates all your actions, then it most definitely is.

If you place a human being on this planet with an unbiased parental figure and no idea of a god or religion, they will NATURALLY choose science over anything else. The idea of god would sound like a joke.
Trig
Registered Member
http://nems-ratm.blogspot.co.uk/

Mon 22 Oct 2012 - 15:41
Jeet wrote:lol, it's people like that guy(couldn't be bothered quoting, you know who I mean) that makes everyone think christianity is the most retarded religion. If you blindly follow what a book tells you to do and truly believe a higher force dictates all your actions, then it most definitely is.

What the shit kind of logic is this?

What Dev said.

Chokey wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
Grandmaster wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
Grandmaster wrote:

This
Says an Esham fan?

No, he is religious.

"... listen to not religious people." Do you mean non-religious people? No actually, listening to non-religious people is quite soothing and informative, a breath of fresh air if you will. While when listening to someone who's all up in this mothafucka with his ideologies like starving baby who got the munchies suckin on a breast. It's like listening to Lil Wayne, you don't know what the fuck they're talking about. Because all their knowledge and arguments come from ignorance.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 22 Oct 2012 - 17:42
Trig wrote:

What Dev said.

Chokey wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
Grandmaster wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
Grandmaster wrote:

This
Says an Esham fan?

No, he is religious.

"... listen to not religious people." Do you mean non-religious people? No actually, listening to non-religious people is quite soothing and informative, a breath of fresh air if you will. While when listening to someone who's all up in this mothafucka with his ideologies like starving baby who got the munchies suckin on a breast. It's like listening to Lil Wayne, you don't know what the fuck they're talking about. Because all their knowledge and arguments come from ignorance.
So you do a back-up check on the artists religion before listening to them or what?
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Mon 22 Oct 2012 - 21:19
Trig wrote:

What Dev said.
You did not read what I wrote
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 22 Oct 2012 - 22:12
When it comes to religion, everyone who argues about it is wrong.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 22 Oct 2012 - 22:16
believing in a higher power =/= believing in religion
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Mon 22 Oct 2012 - 22:18
BabySmacker wrote:believing in a higher power =/= believing in religion
Thumbs Up
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 22 Oct 2012 - 22:54
I believe in Knock Madness so what am I?
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Mon 22 Oct 2012 - 22:58
Chokey wrote:
Believing in knock madness is like believing in Santa.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 22 Oct 2012 - 23:08
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:

Hopsin 3
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 0:04
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:

lmfao.
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 2:04
Since when did this turn into a religion debate?
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 3:53
Skinny_Kid wrote:Since when did this turn into a religion debate?

Since this debate is old.
Hip-Hopsin'
Hip-Hopsin'
Registered Member

Sun 24 Feb 2013 - 16:29
Huh, this thread turned into a religious debate, and the thread about the Emurge album is about weed now.
Nice going, guys!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum