Hopsin Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

iSigh

Registered Member
If lil wayne still uses ghost writers he should hire new ones.

41OMaXiMuS

More Lil Wayne hate? You guys ride his dick more than lil kids ride roller coasters at Six Flags.

http://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

IVIS187

Registered Member
You people are fucking pathetic. Don't u have better shit to do?

Perfect Stranger

News Poster
IVIS187 wrote:You people are fucking pathetic. Don't u have better shit to do?

Says the dickhead who just logged back into an account he hasn't posted in for ages to tell us that.

IVIS187

Registered Member
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Says the dickhead who just logged back into an account he hasn't posted in for ages to tell us that.
And what's your point?

Perfect Stranger

News Poster
IVIS187 wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

And what's your point?

I just find it hypocritical.
I mean, taking the time out of your apparently "important day", to criticize others IS pathetic.

IVIS187

Registered Member
Perfect Stranger wrote:
IVIS187 wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

And what's your point?

I just find it hypocritical.
I mean, taking the time out of your apparently "important day", to criticize others IS pathetic.

I'm a fan of Funk Volume's music and I browse these forums every now and then, but sometimes some of you post the dumbest shit ever, making drama out of nothing. It just so happened that this thread was so outrageously stupid that I could not post on it.

iScyko

Registered Member
Jeet wrote:
iSigh wrote:I'm not a lil wayne fan, but i'm 95% sure he doesn't use ghost writers. He records like Jay Z.
He's used ghostwriters for a lot of his career.

He used drake, why do you think some of his raps sound like drake sometimes. He even admitted.

CHA53

Registered Member
41OMaXiMuS wrote:More Lil Wayne hate? You guys ride his dick more than lil kids ride roller coasters at Six Flags.

This^^. If you guys hate Wayne as much as you say then why talk about him?... I'm not a fan of him anymore either, but I don't dwell on him & I just keep it moving.. you guys should do the same..

Idontneedausername

Registered Member
Okay look, I'm not the first one to say this, but as you all know, Hopsin IS a human being. I'm a Christian, not the best Christian in the world but I know how it works. Hop knows that everything is in gods hands. He will tell Hop what to do and when to do it. God has plans for FV just like he has plans for everyone else. Dizzy is sending positive messages in his music and if God wants him to stop smoking weed or rapping about it, then he will let him know! He will receive the message one way or another but right now he is focusing on Hopsin. I have soooo much respect for what hop is doing. He sacrificed a lot for what he believes in! He lost fans over this shit. Everybody just needs to get off hopsins back and let God do his thing. You guys are putting it all on Hop when it's not his job. A true Christian will understand all of this. He's going through a lot. Not trying to be a Chris Crocker, but LEAVE HOPSIN ALONE! Lol that's all I have to say. Get ready for knock madness bitches.

Jeet

Idontneedausername wrote:Okay look, I'm not the first one to say this, but as you all know, Hopsin IS a human being. I'm a Christian, not the best Christian in the world but I know how it works. Hop knows that everything is in gods hands. He will tell Hop what to do and when to do it. God has plans for FV just like he has plans for everyone else. Dizzy is sending positive messages in his music and if God wants him to stop smoking weed or rapping about it, then he will let him know! He will receive the message one way or another but right now he is focusing on Hopsin. I have soooo much respect for what hop is doing. He sacrificed a lot for what he believes in! He lost fans over this shit. Everybody just needs to get off hopsins back and let God do his thing. You guys are putting it all on Hop when it's not his job. A true Christian will understand all of this. He's going through a lot. Not trying to be a Chris Crocker, but LEAVE HOPSIN ALONE! Lol that's all I have to say. Get ready for knock madness bitches.
SwizZz 2

Rakim wrote a vast majority of his verses for the legendary Eric B & Rakim album “Paid in Full” 2-3 years before the album was released, meaning that he was only 15/16 years of age when he wrote the verses, hence his nickname ‘The God MC’
last.fm ----> http://www.last.fm/user/jeetskii
SOTY

STRANGEgenius

Idontneedausername wrote:Okay look, I'm not the first one to say this, but as you all know, Hopsin IS a human being. I'm a Christian, not the best Christian in the world but I know how it works. Hop knows that everything is in gods hands. He will tell Hop what to do and when to do it. God has plans for FV just like he has plans for everyone else. Dizzy is sending positive messages in his music and if God wants him to stop smoking weed or rapping about it, then he will let him know! He will receive the message one way or another but right now he is focusing on Hopsin. I have soooo much respect for what hop is doing. He sacrificed a lot for what he believes in! He lost fans over this shit. Everybody just needs to get off hopsins back and let God do his thing. You guys are putting it all on Hop when it's not his job. A true Christian will understand all of this. He's going through a lot. Not trying to be a Chris Crocker, but LEAVE HOPSIN ALONE! Lol that's all I have to say. Get ready for knock madness bitches.

nigguh you've gone full retard and i am a christian.

King

Registered Member

But you need a username

Chokey

Registered Member
Seems like god loves mainstream crap music since his plans for that kinda music is getting money, live the good life and have lots of fans. Doesn't sound like that god-dude has a good taste in music IMO Hopsin 2 Hopsin 2

Idontneedausername

Registered Member
STRANGEgenius wrote:

naw "nigguh" if you were a christian then you would know what i'm talkin about.. but your not, you're a sack. You made yourself look like an uneducated, paint huffing, false claiming, cum guzzling, irrelevant, brainless, dickless, hopeless baboon. my point is, Hopsin is doing the best he can with what he has. i'm out "nigguh"

whufcwesthamunited

Registered Member

This is totally taking the thread off topic but for some reason this video came to my mind when I read this

BabySmacker

Idontneedausername wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

naw "nigguh" if you were a christian then you would know what i'm talkin about.. but your not, you're a sack. You made yourself look like an uneducated, paint huffing, false claiming, cum guzzling, irrelevant, brainless, dickless, hopeless baboon. my point is, Hopsin is doing the best he can with what he has. i'm out "nigguh"

The irony is just golden...

Believe in Christianity all you want. That's fine.

I'm not going to turn this into a huge debate abour religion, but...

I'm not a Hopsin fan because of God. I'm a Hopsin fan because Hopsin makes good music. God doesn't make Hopsin's music. Hopsin makes Hopsin's music.

King

Registered Member
Chokey wrote:
Seems like god loves mainstream crap music since his plans for that kinda music is getting money, live the good life and have lots of fans. Doesn't sound like that god-dude has a good taste in music IMO Hopsin 2 Hopsin 2

You don't know what mainstream means.

41OMaXiMuS

Religion is for pussies, tbh.

http://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Grandmaster

Registered Member
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Religion is for pussies, tbh.

This

STRANGEgenius

BabySmacker wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

The irony is just golden...

Believe in Christianity all you want. That's fine.

I'm not going to turn this into a huge debate abour religion, but...

I'm not a Hopsin fan because of God. I'm a Hopsin fan because Hopsin makes good music. God doesn't make Hopsin's music. Hopsin makes Hopsin's music.

this sums it up.

King

Registered Member
whufcwesthamunited wrote:

This is totally taking the thread off topic but for some reason this video came to my mind when I read this

Hopsin 3

Idontneedausername

Registered Member

That's gotta be the most retarded thing I've ever heard lol religion is for pussies lol no men who watch soap operas are pussies. Pink underwear is for pussies. There's nothing pussified about praising and be humble towards the guy who created us. Why don't you go to an odd future forum. Those clowns love bashing religion

Jeet

That's gotta be the most retarded thing I've ever heard lol religion is for pussies lol no men who watch soap operas are pussies. Pink underwear is for pussies. There's nothing pussified about praising and be humble towards the guy who created us. Why don't you go to an odd future forum. Those clowns love bashing religion
I can tell you're <14

Go back to school and come back with an educated opinion before you try to start religious discussions. Better yet- don't bring it up at all, because it will only expose your stupidity.

Last edited by Jeet on 17/10/2012, 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Rakim wrote a vast majority of his verses for the legendary Eric B & Rakim album “Paid in Full” 2-3 years before the album was released, meaning that he was only 15/16 years of age when he wrote the verses, hence his nickname ‘The God MC’
last.fm ----> http://www.last.fm/user/jeetskii
SOTY

IVIS187

Registered Member
Grandmaster wrote:

This
Says an Esham fan?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum