Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

The Lowdown On Hopsin PART 2 (Jokerr Diss, FV, GOD, TANNER + MORE)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

whufcwesthamunited


Registered Member
Idontneedausername wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Religion is for pussies, tbh.

That's gotta be the most retarded thing I've ever heard lol religion is for pussies lol no men who watch soap operas are pussies. Pink underwear is for pussies. There's nothing pussified about praising and be humble towards the guy who created us. Why don't you go to an odd future forum. Those clowns love bashing religion

Owning a cat is for pussies

Idontneedausername


Registered Member
Jeet wrote:
Idontneedausername wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Religion is for pussies, tbh.

That's gotta be the most retarded thing I've ever heard lol religion is for pussies lol no men who watch soap operas are pussies. Pink underwear is for pussies. There's nothing pussified about praising and be humble towards the guy who created us. Why don't you go to an odd future forum. Those clowns love bashing religion
I can tell you're <14

Go back to school and come back with an educated opinion before you try to start religious discussions. Better yet- don't bring it up at all, because it will only expose your stupidity.

I'm 22 and married you bag of cocks. Hahaha hell I'm not trying to convert you I'm just explaining what Christianity is so you can know that hopsins music career isn't as easy as it once was. All I was saying is that you all should respect him for making peace with god. I'm not claiming to know everything about Christianity btw.. I was informing you all on the basics. Everybody thinks it is hopsins job to fix dizzy and Jarrens music but nooooo if god sees a problem with it then he will fix it. THAT'S ALL IM SAYING. Chill out you nerdy ass bloggers. Lets all just agree by saying FV IS THE SHIT. And fuck everybody else

Idontneedausername


Registered Member
whufcwesthamunited wrote:
Idontneedausername wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Religion is for pussies, tbh.

That's gotta be the most retarded thing I've ever heard lol religion is for pussies lol no men who watch soap operas are pussies. Pink underwear is for pussies. There's nothing pussified about praising and be humble towards the guy who created us. Why don't you go to an odd future forum. Those clowns love bashing religion

Owning a cat is for pussies

Eating salad is for pussies

Grandmaster

avatar
Registered Member
IVIS187 wrote:
Grandmaster wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Religion is for pussies, tbh.

This
Says an Esham fan?

Esham isnt religous, he just mentions satan to piss people off.


_________________
Chokey wrote:fuck you, fuck esham, fuck aesop rock, fuck mc lars! tired of them in every fucking thread!

ImNotGay

avatar
Banned Member

Jesus licked my butthole in a dream I had. So Jesus is gay. Which makes you gay because you follow Jesus.


_________________
http://www.gaylovers.com

Idontneedausername


Registered Member
ImNotGay wrote:Jesus licked my butthole in a dream I had. So Jesus is gay. Which makes you gay because you follow Jesus.

I had a dream that you came out of the closet.

Fitzyy

avatar
Registered Member
how did you manage to speak to him haha?


_________________
Follow me on Twitter: @Jfitzyy_
Add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnfitzy94
Like me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/fitzyybeatz
Check out my Remixes: http://www.youtube.com/fitzyy1994
Check out my Beats: http://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

CHEERS TROOPS
http://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

BabySmacker

avatar
Moderator
Idontneedausername wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Idontneedausername wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Religion is for pussies, tbh.

That's gotta be the most retarded thing I've ever heard lol religion is for pussies lol no men who watch soap operas are pussies. Pink underwear is for pussies. There's nothing pussified about praising and be humble towards the guy who created us. Why don't you go to an odd future forum. Those clowns love bashing religion
I can tell you're <14

Go back to school and come back with an educated opinion before you try to start religious discussions. Better yet- don't bring it up at all, because it will only expose your stupidity.

I'm 22 and married you bag of cocks. Hahaha hell I'm not trying to convert you I'm just explaining what Christianity is so you can know that hopsins music career isn't as easy as it once was. All I was saying is that you all should respect him for making peace with god. I'm not claiming to know everything about Christianity btw.. I was informing you all on the basics. Everybody thinks it is hopsins job to fix dizzy and Jarrens music but nooooo if god sees a problem with it then he will fix it. THAT'S ALL IM SAYING. Chill out you nerdy ass bloggers. Lets all just agree by saying FV IS THE SHIT. And fuck everybody else

So "God" will essentially remove free will?

I mean...that's assuming it was ever there considering "God" has all of these plans for us...

finding your own path to god > man made horse shit called religion

41OMaXiMuS

avatar
Moderator
BabySmacker wrote:
Idontneedausername wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Idontneedausername wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Religion is for pussies, tbh.

That's gotta be the most retarded thing I've ever heard lol religion is for pussies lol no men who watch soap operas are pussies. Pink underwear is for pussies. There's nothing pussified about praising and be humble towards the guy who created us. Why don't you go to an odd future forum. Those clowns love bashing religion
I can tell you're <14

Go back to school and come back with an educated opinion before you try to start religious discussions. Better yet- don't bring it up at all, because it will only expose your stupidity.

I'm 22 and married you bag of cocks. Hahaha hell I'm not trying to convert you I'm just explaining what Christianity is so you can know that hopsins music career isn't as easy as it once was. All I was saying is that you all should respect him for making peace with god. I'm not claiming to know everything about Christianity btw.. I was informing you all on the basics. Everybody thinks it is hopsins job to fix dizzy and Jarrens music but nooooo if god sees a problem with it then he will fix it. THAT'S ALL IM SAYING. Chill out you nerdy ass bloggers. Lets all just agree by saying FV IS THE SHIT. And fuck everybody else

So "God" will essentially remove free will?

I mean...that's assuming it was ever there considering "God" has all of these plans for us...

finding your own path to god > man made horse shit called religion

This is exactly what I meant when I said "fuck religion"... for anyone that may be confused and think I worship satan... because I only do that when I'm mad at someone.


"Gods plan" is for us to figure out our lives for ourselves... we aren't avatars that he controls whenever he pleases.


_________________

http://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

King

avatar
Registered Member
im god


_________________

Idontneedausername


Registered Member
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Idontneedausername wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Idontneedausername wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Religion is for pussies, tbh.

That's gotta be the most retarded thing I've ever heard lol religion is for pussies lol no men who watch soap operas are pussies. Pink underwear is for pussies. There's nothing pussified about praising and be humble towards the guy who created us. Why don't you go to an odd future forum. Those clowns love bashing religion
I can tell you're <14

Go back to school and come back with an educated opinion before you try to start religious discussions. Better yet- don't bring it up at all, because it will only expose your stupidity.

I'm 22 and married you bag of cocks. Hahaha hell I'm not trying to convert you I'm just explaining what Christianity is so you can know that hopsins music career isn't as easy as it once was. All I was saying is that you all should respect him for making peace with god. I'm not claiming to know everything about Christianity btw.. I was informing you all on the basics. Everybody thinks it is hopsins job to fix dizzy and Jarrens music but nooooo if god sees a problem with it then he will fix it. THAT'S ALL IM SAYING. Chill out you nerdy ass bloggers. Lets all just agree by saying FV IS THE SHIT. And fuck everybody else

So "God" will essentially remove free will?

I mean...that's assuming it was ever there considering "God" has all of these plans for us...

finding your own path to god > man made horse shit called religion

This is exactly what I meant when I said "fuck religion"... for anyone that may be confused and think I worship satan... because I only do that when I'm mad at someone.


"Gods plan" is for us to figure out our lives for ourselves... we aren't avatars that he controls whenever he pleases.

Motherfucker your brain is not working. IF GOD SEE A PROBLEM HE WILL FIX IT. You can do whatever the hell you want but god will tell you if he doesn't like it.

Nidac_7

avatar
Registered Member
Idontneedausername wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Idontneedausername wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Idontneedausername wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Religion is for pussies, tbh.

That's gotta be the most retarded thing I've ever heard lol religion is for pussies lol no men who watch soap operas are pussies. Pink underwear is for pussies. There's nothing pussified about praising and be humble towards the guy who created us. Why don't you go to an odd future forum. Those clowns love bashing religion
I can tell you're <14

Go back to school and come back with an educated opinion before you try to start religious discussions. Better yet- don't bring it up at all, because it will only expose your stupidity.

I'm 22 and married you bag of cocks. Hahaha hell I'm not trying to convert you I'm just explaining what Christianity is so you can know that hopsins music career isn't as easy as it once was. All I was saying is that you all should respect him for making peace with god. I'm not claiming to know everything about Christianity btw.. I was informing you all on the basics. Everybody thinks it is hopsins job to fix dizzy and Jarrens music but nooooo if god sees a problem with it then he will fix it. THAT'S ALL IM SAYING. Chill out you nerdy ass bloggers. Lets all just agree by saying FV IS THE SHIT. And fuck everybody else

So "God" will essentially remove free will?

I mean...that's assuming it was ever there considering "God" has all of these plans for us...

finding your own path to god > man made horse shit called religion

This is exactly what I meant when I said "fuck religion"... for anyone that may be confused and think I worship satan... because I only do that when I'm mad at someone.


"Gods plan" is for us to figure out our lives for ourselves... we aren't avatars that he controls whenever he pleases.

Motherfucker your brain is not working. IF GOD SEE A PROBLEM HE WILL FIX IT. You can do whatever the hell you want but god will tell you if he doesn't like it.

You aren't making this easier on you. There is no point in arguing. You sound like you are trying to shove it down our throats.


_________________

Idontneedausername


Registered Member
Nidac_7 wrote:
Idontneedausername wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Idontneedausername wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Idontneedausername wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Religion is for pussies, tbh.

That's gotta be the most retarded thing I've ever heard lol religion is for pussies lol no men who watch soap operas are pussies. Pink underwear is for pussies. There's nothing pussified about praising and be humble towards the guy who created us. Why don't you go to an odd future forum. Those clowns love bashing religion
I can tell you're <14

Go back to school and come back with an educated opinion before you try to start religious discussions. Better yet- don't bring it up at all, because it will only expose your stupidity.

I'm 22 and married you bag of cocks. Hahaha hell I'm not trying to convert you I'm just explaining what Christianity is so you can know that hopsins music career isn't as easy as it once was. All I was saying is that you all should respect him for making peace with god. I'm not claiming to know everything about Christianity btw.. I was informing you all on the basics. Everybody thinks it is hopsins job to fix dizzy and Jarrens music but nooooo if god sees a problem with it then he will fix it. THAT'S ALL IM SAYING. Chill out you nerdy ass bloggers. Lets all just agree by saying FV IS THE SHIT. And fuck everybody else

So "God" will essentially remove free will?

I mean...that's assuming it was ever there considering "God" has all of these plans for us...

finding your own path to god > man made horse shit called religion

This is exactly what I meant when I said "fuck religion"... for anyone that may be confused and think I worship satan... because I only do that when I'm mad at someone.


"Gods plan" is for us to figure out our lives for ourselves... we aren't avatars that he controls whenever he pleases.

Motherfucker your brain is not working. IF GOD SEE A PROBLEM HE WILL FIX IT. You can do whatever the hell you want but god will tell you if he doesn't like it.

You aren't making this easier on you. There is no point in arguing. You sound like you are trying to shove it down our throats.

No no no no no. YOU are trying to tell me my own beliefs. Like I said, I'm not trying to convert you, I'm just telling you what I believe and I'm assuming hopsins beliefs are similar.. Not identical, but close. You understand now? Or do you wanna play dumb some more

41OMaXiMuS

avatar
Moderator
Idontneedausername wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Idontneedausername wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Idontneedausername wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Religion is for pussies, tbh.

That's gotta be the most retarded thing I've ever heard lol religion is for pussies lol no men who watch soap operas are pussies. Pink underwear is for pussies. There's nothing pussified about praising and be humble towards the guy who created us. Why don't you go to an odd future forum. Those clowns love bashing religion
I can tell you're <14

Go back to school and come back with an educated opinion before you try to start religious discussions. Better yet- don't bring it up at all, because it will only expose your stupidity.

I'm 22 and married you bag of cocks. Hahaha hell I'm not trying to convert you I'm just explaining what Christianity is so you can know that hopsins music career isn't as easy as it once was. All I was saying is that you all should respect him for making peace with god. I'm not claiming to know everything about Christianity btw.. I was informing you all on the basics. Everybody thinks it is hopsins job to fix dizzy and Jarrens music but nooooo if god sees a problem with it then he will fix it. THAT'S ALL IM SAYING. Chill out you nerdy ass bloggers. Lets all just agree by saying FV IS THE SHIT. And fuck everybody else

So "God" will essentially remove free will?

I mean...that's assuming it was ever there considering "God" has all of these plans for us...

finding your own path to god > man made horse shit called religion

This is exactly what I meant when I said "fuck religion"... for anyone that may be confused and think I worship satan... because I only do that when I'm mad at someone.


"Gods plan" is for us to figure out our lives for ourselves... we aren't avatars that he controls whenever he pleases.

Motherfucker your brain is not working. IF GOD SEE A PROBLEM HE WILL FIX IT. You can do whatever the hell you want but god will tell you if he doesn't like it.

Do you have any idea how insane you sound right now? I feel sorry for you. It's gotta suck to be brainwashed.

Also, calling people "motherfucker" isn't the best way to get your point across... especially when you are trying to promote christianity.


_________________

http://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

BabySmacker

avatar
Moderator
Idontneedausername wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Idontneedausername wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Idontneedausername wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Religion is for pussies, tbh.

That's gotta be the most retarded thing I've ever heard lol religion is for pussies lol no men who watch soap operas are pussies. Pink underwear is for pussies. There's nothing pussified about praising and be humble towards the guy who created us. Why don't you go to an odd future forum. Those clowns love bashing religion
I can tell you're <14

Go back to school and come back with an educated opinion before you try to start religious discussions. Better yet- don't bring it up at all, because it will only expose your stupidity.

I'm 22 and married you bag of cocks. Hahaha hell I'm not trying to convert you I'm just explaining what Christianity is so you can know that hopsins music career isn't as easy as it once was. All I was saying is that you all should respect him for making peace with god. I'm not claiming to know everything about Christianity btw.. I was informing you all on the basics. Everybody thinks it is hopsins job to fix dizzy and Jarrens music but nooooo if god sees a problem with it then he will fix it. THAT'S ALL IM SAYING. Chill out you nerdy ass bloggers. Lets all just agree by saying FV IS THE SHIT. And fuck everybody else

So "God" will essentially remove free will?

I mean...that's assuming it was ever there considering "God" has all of these plans for us...

finding your own path to god > man made horse shit called religion

This is exactly what I meant when I said "fuck religion"... for anyone that may be confused and think I worship satan... because I only do that when I'm mad at someone.


"Gods plan" is for us to figure out our lives for ourselves... we aren't avatars that he controls whenever he pleases.

Motherfucker your brain is not working. IF GOD SEE A PROBLEM HE WILL FIX IT. You can do whatever the hell you want but god will tell you if he doesn't like it.

No. My brain is working just fine, sir.

If "God" see's a "problem" and he decides to "fix" it, he is removing free will.

I'm sure you are bewhildered and confused now...especially after you tried to explain to me how this supposed free will isn't being removed.

So how does "God" intervening with what someone does because he/she doesn't like it remove free will you ask? "God" is then imposing HIS/HER WILL onto his/her subjects. Thus removing free will. Kind of like a dictatorship.

Idontneedausername


Registered Member
BabySmacker wrote:
Idontneedausername wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Idontneedausername wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Idontneedausername wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Religion is for pussies, tbh.

That's gotta be the most retarded thing I've ever heard lol religion is for pussies lol no men who watch soap operas are pussies. Pink underwear is for pussies. There's nothing pussified about praising and be humble towards the guy who created us. Why don't you go to an odd future forum. Those clowns love bashing religion
I can tell you're <14

Go back to school and come back with an educated opinion before you try to start religious discussions. Better yet- don't bring it up at all, because it will only expose your stupidity.

I'm 22 and married you bag of cocks. Hahaha hell I'm not trying to convert you I'm just explaining what Christianity is so you can know that hopsins music career isn't as easy as it once was. All I was saying is that you all should respect him for making peace with god. I'm not claiming to know everything about Christianity btw.. I was informing you all on the basics. Everybody thinks it is hopsins job to fix dizzy and Jarrens music but nooooo if god sees a problem with it then he will fix it. THAT'S ALL IM SAYING. Chill out you nerdy ass bloggers. Lets all just agree by saying FV IS THE SHIT. And fuck everybody else

So "God" will essentially remove free will?

I mean...that's assuming it was ever there considering "God" has all of these plans for us...

finding your own path to god > man made horse shit called religion

This is exactly what I meant when I said "fuck religion"... for anyone that may be confused and think I worship satan... because I only do that when I'm mad at someone.


"Gods plan" is for us to figure out our lives for ourselves... we aren't avatars that he controls whenever he pleases.

Motherfucker your brain is not working. IF GOD SEE A PROBLEM HE WILL FIX IT. You can do whatever the hell you want but god will tell you if he doesn't like it.

No. My brain is working just fine, sir.

If "God" see's a "problem" and he decides to "fix" it, he is removing free will.

I'm sure you are bewhildered and confused now...especially after you tried to explain to me how this supposed free will isn't being removed.

So how does "God" intervening with what someone does because he/she doesn't like it remove free will you ask? "God" is then imposing HIS/HER WILL onto his/her subjects. Thus removing free will. Kind of like a dictatorship.


Okay, okay. Maybe the word "fix" wasn't the right word to use. He will definitely punish you for the mistakes you make though. It happens to me every single day. Don't try to prove me wrong. You blew this out if proportion just for the sake of an argument. You have accomplished nothing. Byedude!

BabySmacker

avatar
Moderator
My mistakes made me who I am today. I've already been punished for them.

"God" will not be punishing me anytime soon.

I wasn't trying to argue with you. I was debating with you. No harm meant. You're the one who was upset or you at least appeared to be hurting on the insides.

41OMaXiMuS

avatar
Moderator
Idontneedausername wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Idontneedausername wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Idontneedausername wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Idontneedausername wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Religion is for pussies, tbh.

That's gotta be the most retarded thing I've ever heard lol religion is for pussies lol no men who watch soap operas are pussies. Pink underwear is for pussies. There's nothing pussified about praising and be humble towards the guy who created us. Why don't you go to an odd future forum. Those clowns love bashing religion
I can tell you're <14

Go back to school and come back with an educated opinion before you try to start religious discussions. Better yet- don't bring it up at all, because it will only expose your stupidity.

I'm 22 and married you bag of cocks. Hahaha hell I'm not trying to convert you I'm just explaining what Christianity is so you can know that hopsins music career isn't as easy as it once was. All I was saying is that you all should respect him for making peace with god. I'm not claiming to know everything about Christianity btw.. I was informing you all on the basics. Everybody thinks it is hopsins job to fix dizzy and Jarrens music but nooooo if god sees a problem with it then he will fix it. THAT'S ALL IM SAYING. Chill out you nerdy ass bloggers. Lets all just agree by saying FV IS THE SHIT. And fuck everybody else

So "God" will essentially remove free will?

I mean...that's assuming it was ever there considering "God" has all of these plans for us...

finding your own path to god > man made horse shit called religion

This is exactly what I meant when I said "fuck religion"... for anyone that may be confused and think I worship satan... because I only do that when I'm mad at someone.


"Gods plan" is for us to figure out our lives for ourselves... we aren't avatars that he controls whenever he pleases.

Motherfucker your brain is not working. IF GOD SEE A PROBLEM HE WILL FIX IT. You can do whatever the hell you want but god will tell you if he doesn't like it.

No. My brain is working just fine, sir.

If "God" see's a "problem" and he decides to "fix" it, he is removing free will.

I'm sure you are bewhildered and confused now...especially after you tried to explain to me how this supposed free will isn't being removed.

So how does "God" intervening with what someone does because he/she doesn't like it remove free will you ask? "God" is then imposing HIS/HER WILL onto his/her subjects. Thus removing free will. Kind of like a dictatorship.


Okay, okay. Maybe the word "fix" wasn't the right word to use. He will definitely punish you for the mistakes you make though. It happens to me every single day. Don't try to prove me wrong. You blew this out if proportion just for the sake of an argument. You have accomplished nothing. Byedude!

God punishes you every day? Doesn't sound like a very rewarding religion to me. I make my own path to God, and he knows I am a good person. That's all that matters.


_________________

http://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Idontneedausername


Registered Member
Okay y'all have some thick skulls I'm done with this, it's like arguing with a bunch of 5 year olds. Your not understanding.

Frankie


Administrator
Idontneedausername wrote:it's like arguing with a bunch of 5 year olds.

BabySmacker

avatar
Moderator
Idontneedausername wrote:Okay y'all have some thick skulls I'm done with this, it's like arguing with a bunch of 5 year olds. Your not understanding.

No, I am not understanding you. You're 100% right about that.

Why would "God" give me free will and then punish me for doing something he disagrees with??? I just don't understand that train of thought.

Trig


Registered Member
how did i miss this? DAT CHRISTIAN MESSAGE IS HOLY

http://nems-ratm.blogspot.co.uk/

Nidac_7

avatar
Registered Member
Idontneedausername wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:
Idontneedausername wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Idontneedausername wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Idontneedausername wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Religion is for pussies, tbh.

That's gotta be the most retarded thing I've ever heard lol religion is for pussies lol no men who watch soap operas are pussies. Pink underwear is for pussies. There's nothing pussified about praising and be humble towards the guy who created us. Why don't you go to an odd future forum. Those clowns love bashing religion
I can tell you're <14

Go back to school and come back with an educated opinion before you try to start religious discussions. Better yet- don't bring it up at all, because it will only expose your stupidity.

I'm 22 and married you bag of cocks. Hahaha hell I'm not trying to convert you I'm just explaining what Christianity is so you can know that hopsins music career isn't as easy as it once was. All I was saying is that you all should respect him for making peace with god. I'm not claiming to know everything about Christianity btw.. I was informing you all on the basics. Everybody thinks it is hopsins job to fix dizzy and Jarrens music but nooooo if god sees a problem with it then he will fix it. THAT'S ALL IM SAYING. Chill out you nerdy ass bloggers. Lets all just agree by saying FV IS THE SHIT. And fuck everybody else

So "God" will essentially remove free will?

I mean...that's assuming it was ever there considering "God" has all of these plans for us...

finding your own path to god > man made horse shit called religion

This is exactly what I meant when I said "fuck religion"... for anyone that may be confused and think I worship satan... because I only do that when I'm mad at someone.


"Gods plan" is for us to figure out our lives for ourselves... we aren't avatars that he controls whenever he pleases.

Motherfucker your brain is not working. IF GOD SEE A PROBLEM HE WILL FIX IT. You can do whatever the hell you want but god will tell you if he doesn't like it.

You aren't making this easier on you. There is no point in arguing. You sound like you are trying to shove it down our throats.

No no no no no. YOU are trying to tell me my own beliefs. Like I said, I'm not trying to convert you, I'm just telling you what I believe and I'm assuming hopsins beliefs are similar.. Not identical, but close. You understand now? Or do you wanna play dumb some more

I am a christian too, but i don't argue with other members on this forum because they believe what they believe and i can't judge them. I'm not trying to tell you your beliefs, I'm just saying you are wasting your time arguing.


_________________

SdoubleT

avatar
Registered Member
not religious at all.. think its a pile of shit. but i dont hate others beliefs . whocares what other people belive in. dont try to push it on other people. !


_________________

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Moderator
fuck what other people believe.

you shouldn't judge someone by their race and religion.

thats just fucking pathetic.


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum