Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread

+34
AceMystic
HopsinBelgium
Jeet
Perfect Stranger
Hyde
Kamikaze
dukeblue
semaj116
DGCK
X3R0102
41OMaXiMuS
BabySmacker
los410promo
knockmathers
Chokey
STRANGEgenius
King
Nidac_7
iScyko
Nay Nay
bhinkle32
downer59k
iSigh
Knightmare
gibbystites
AlwaysRaw
Pillow Man .
Frankie
Buddie
achmed420
Trimss
SFVigilante
Fiasco
38 posters
Go down
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member
https://facebook.com/GibbyStites

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:30
Fiasco wrote:Chokey PM'd me. I know how to get it
Ill give you Where Will I Go Demo for it, and I wont share it with anyone, you have no clue how bad i've been wanting to hear it again
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:30
I agree. Mr. Pillow man is the only song I need. Everyone message Hop on FB or tweet him
Pillow Man .
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:31
gibbystites wrote:If anybody here has Mr Pillowman im still willing to trade the Where Will I Go Demo for it
Why not just let us all hear it lol
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:32
Pillow Man . wrote:
gibbystites wrote:If anybody here has Mr Pillowman im still willing to trade the Where Will I Go Demo for it
Why not just let us all hear it lol
I will eventually, I promise, But I wanna old it hostage to try to get Mr Pillow Man first lol
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:33
Guys i'm literally choking up in tears over this song. It's 5:30 seconds long. I don't know if I could last.

"He always went out of his way just so that he could get a friend"

I'm literally in tears. This could relate to everyone..
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:34
Fiasco wrote:Guys i'm literally choking up in tears over this song. It's 5:30 seconds long. I don't know if I could last.

THATS THE LINE THAT MADE ME CRY, Please hook me up with this man, im begging like a bitch Hopsin
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:35
Wouldn't mind hearing it either Fiasco!
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:36
I want it more than anyone else here, I promise lolol
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:38
Fiasco wrote:Guys i'm literally choking up in tears over this song. It's 5:30 seconds long. I don't know if I could last.

I won't beg, But, by saying this I am begging.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'll beg.
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:41
If I wasn't broke I would pay for it
los410promo
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:41
im on all fours already licking the dirt off your boot sir. can we get a clue? fiasco did you hide the mp3 dl link in the kitchen next to the coffee mugs?! CMON!!!!
Pillow Man .
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:42
los410promo wrote:im on all fours already licking the dirt off your boot sir. can we get a clue? fiasco did you hide the mp3 dl link in the kitchen next to the coffee mugs?! CMON!!!!
ot: Los fell the fck off smh

Last edited by Pillow Man . on Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:45; edited 1 time in total
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:44
Guys, i'm only imaging i have the song. Chokey PM'd me but his method is trolling I think.

It's all in my mind. It is 5:30 seconds long though. I talked to people who have it.

We need this. I say we petition

Tanner..... (Leaks/Unreleased Tracks) Discussion Thread - Page 6 2520292701
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:45
Fiasco wrote:Guys, i'm only imaging i have the song. Chokey PM'd me but his method is trolling I think.

It's all in my mind. It is 5:30 seconds long though. I talked to people who have it.

Damn, my hopes were raised for nothing, lol
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:45
gibbystites wrote:
Fiasco wrote:Guys, i'm only imaging i have the song. Chokey PM'd me but his method is trolling I think.

Damn, my hopes were raised for nothing, lol

Mine were too. I thought Chokey had it
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:46
iScyko wrote:Perz diss was hilarious haha. What you could've did was send it out to a bunch of forums members who you think you can trust, then see who would leak it. Since you were planning on releasing this anyways it coulda benefited the forums by luring out another 'technician'. But oh well, too late. Nonetheless, I appreciate it.
Haha I didn't even think of doing this, but I mean I said if I was releasing stuff I'd release it to everybody, not just a few members cause that just doesn't seem too fair to me. and to everyone thanking me, you're welcome!
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:46

If you can, PM me the way. I'll do anything that doesn't include sexual favors or money. Ha.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:47
This shit is even my ringtone right now :(
los410promo
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:48
Nay Nay wrote:
iScyko wrote:Perz diss was hilarious haha. What you could've did was send it out to a bunch of forums members who you think you can trust, then see who would leak it. Since you were planning on releasing this anyways it coulda benefited the forums by luring out another 'technician'. But oh well, too late. Nonetheless, I appreciate it.
Haha I didn't even think of doing this, but I mean I said if I was releasing stuff I'd release it to everybody, not just a few members cause that just doesn't seem too fair to me. and to everyone thanking me, you're welcome!

nay nay the same guy that got the emurge album on datpiff? damn thanks for these old classics really are a treat....i kno that prolly nothing to you guys, but damn stumblin upon them for me was heaven lol
los410promo
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:49
Pillow Man . wrote:
los410promo wrote:im on all fours already licking the dirt off your boot sir. can we get a clue? fiasco did you hide the mp3 dl link in the kitchen next to the coffee mugs?! CMON!!!!
ot: Los fell the fck off smh

yea los a joke now he on all fours for diddy
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:50
Begging isn't getting anywhere Hopsin 2 . But, If someone get's it. I would appreciate it greatly.
Pillow Man .
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:52
los410promo wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:

nay nay the same guy that got the emurge album on datpiff? damn thanks for these old classics really are a treat....i kno that prolly nothing to you guys, but damn stumblin upon them for me was heaven lol
anybody got a non datpiff link for that tape ?
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:52
idgaf, for Mr PillowMan I will beg, but since nobody has it (supposedly) theres no point in it
los410promo
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:53
Pillow Man . wrote:
los410promo wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:

anybody got a non datpiff link for that tape ?

i actually do... if i can post it here? i will
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 17:53
los410promo wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:

No problem, but the Emurge mixtape should also be credited to this forum because this where I was able to come across some of them. Hopefully I'll be able to release some of his not so old stuff eventually
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum