Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buddie's Personal Opinion On "Ill Mind Of Hopsin 5"

+8
Jeet
Chokey
Hyde
whufcwesthamunited
GangusKahn
AlwaysRaw
41OMaXiMuS
Buddie
12 posters
Go down
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Buddie's Personal Opinion On "Ill Mind Of Hopsin 5" - Page 2 Empty Re: Buddie's Personal Opinion On "Ill Mind Of Hopsin 5"

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 5:15
He killed it no lie! and Im glad hes finally getting some good recognition....do you think this song will lead to some good collabs? cuz obviously people are noticing him more!
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Buddie's Personal Opinion On "Ill Mind Of Hopsin 5" - Page 2 Empty Re: Buddie's Personal Opinion On "Ill Mind Of Hopsin 5"

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 5:18
I feel like a percentage of the people listening to this and are like "Oh my god he speaks real shit man! Like for real" Some of them are gonna be the people he's talking about. I hate it when people are like that.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 5:23
AlwaysRaw wrote:I feel like a percentage of the people listening to this and are like "Oh my god he speaks real shit man! Like for real" Some of them are gonna be the people he's talking about. I hate it when people are like that.

Exactly! He made this song because he realized that a big part of his fanbase are people with these qualities and he was pissed off that he had the same fans as people like Lil Wayne and Drake. That's why he made this song.

Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 5:26
AlwaysRaw wrote:I feel like a percentage of the people listening to this and are like "Oh my god he speaks real shit man! Like for real" Some of them are gonna be the people he's talking about. I hate it when people are like that.
100% agreed! People forget all these warnings when they have the choice to do that shit
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 7:42
if Hopsin releases at the end of October, he might loose sales.

October 30th - Tech N9nes new album.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 9:52
STRANGEgenius wrote:if Hopsin releases at the end of October, he might loose sales.

Or tech n9ne fans who've never heard of hopsin will hear about him and he'll get more exposure?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 11:15
Jeet wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:if Hopsin releases at the end of October, he might loose sales.

Or tech n9ne fans who've never heard of hopsin will hear about him and he'll get more exposure?

im pretty sure every Tech fan has heard of Hopsin...
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 11:22
EVERY? O.o they only did one joint together
knockmathers
knockmathers
Registered Member

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 12:47
Dizzy IS an addict, BUT he is making something out of his life and working hard, that's it..

wrong forum oops
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 13:57
Jeet wrote:EVERY? O.o they only did one joint together

yeah but true tech fans know of him.
Arkade87
Registered Member

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 14:10
i hope you know hop has a bigger buzz than tech atm, lol
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 14:17
Arkade87 wrote:i hope you know hop has a bigger buzz than tech atm, lol

Oh yeah, by far.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 19 Jul 2012 - 22:27
Arkade87 wrote:i hope you know hop has a bigger buzz than tech atm, lol

yeah no shit, lol.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 21:01
UPDATE: I thought I'd give you guys an update after listening to it about 30 more times. It's a great song no doubt and should be in everybody's Top 5 favorite Hopsin songs, #1 for some. I also thought i'd list the pros and cons of the song and video.

Pros:
1. The lyrics are great and some of the best Hopsin has ever written
2. The message is fantastic and was presented well
3. The Music Video was very well done and Hop should work with the same directors in the future.
4. The way the room was painted fits perfectly for the song
5. His flow was great

Cons:
1. The beat was average. Not bad, but not great either.
2. The mixing and mastering was poorly done (I think Hop needs to hire a professional to master and mix Knock Madness).
3. There is no bass which is kind of a let down when you're bumping it in your car.
4. The vocals aren't as clean as they could be (In "Am I A Psycho" his vocals were perfect and sounded a little more crisp than they did in this song and in Hop Madness).

Aside from those cons, this song is an excellent piece of work and Hop should be extremely proud of it. I have no doubt in my mind that his next single will be even better then this song and that Knock Madness will be the best album of 2012.

STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 1:37
how can a song be a classic if the beat is nothing special?
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 3:26
STRANGEgenius wrote:how can a song be a classic if the beat is nothing special?

Because the message and lyrics were very good and it is Hop's most popular song to date.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 3:33
buddie wrote:

Because the message and lyrics were very good and it is Hop's most popular song to date.

the hell does popularity have to do on how good it is?
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 3:45
STRANGEgenius wrote:
buddie wrote:

the hell does popularity have to do on how good it is?

Well I think the way the video took off and was the most popular video on YouTube shows how good the song is. I'm not saying it was the best song Hopsin's ever made because it's not. But it deserves a Top 5 spot IMO.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 4:18
i respect your opinion, but just because it blew up doesn't mean it is good.

Nicki Minaj Stupid Hoe, got 20 million views in 1 day, which is a VEVO record i think.

Just saying bro.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 4:20
STRANGEgenius wrote:i respect your opinion, but just because it blew up doesn't mean it is good.

Nicki Minaj Stupid Hoe, got 20 million views in 1 day, which is a VEVO record i think.

Just saying bro.

Views does not equal good music, but it's a little different for Hop. Hop Madness had the same amount of hype and only had 2.5 million views. This song has that many views in 2 days. And whether it was really popular doesn't really matter because the song was very good.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 4:21
buddie wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:i respect your opinion, but just because it blew up doesn't mean it is good.

Just saying bro.

Views does not equal good music, but it's a little different for Hop. Hop Madness had the same amount of hype and only had 2.5 million views. This song has that many views in 2 days. And whether it was really popular doesn't really matter because the song was very good.

Hop Madness wasn't good though Hopsin
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 4:54
STRANGEgenius wrote:
buddie wrote:

Just saying bro.

That's what I mean. Hop Madness was whack and only had 2.5 million views which isn't that great considering it was his first song released in a long time and everybody was hyped for it.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 8:52
buddie wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
buddie wrote:

Just saying bro.

That's what I mean. Hop Madness was whack and only had 2.5 million views which isn't that great considering it was his first song released in a long time and everybody was hyped for it.

ah, now i get ya.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum