Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

ill Mind of Hopsin 5

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 ill Mind of Hopsin 5 on 12/2/2013, 2:40 pm

simonheros

avatar
Registered Member
I know this is late as hell, but am I the only one who really disliked the song?

I mean- what the fuck is he going on about? He's judging everyone n' shit based on stereotypes.

I mean it applies to some people, but shit. This isn't the Hopsin I wanted to listen to, and definetly not on an ill Mind of Hopsin...


_________________

2 Re: ill Mind of Hopsin 5 on 12/2/2013, 3:13 pm

iSigh

avatar
Registered Member
I didn't dislike it, but I think it got more praise then it deserves.

3 Re: ill Mind of Hopsin 5 on 12/2/2013, 6:50 pm

Perfect Stranger

avatar
News Poster
I personally enjoyed it.
Just not some of the bandwagoning faggots that came with it.


_________________

4 Re: ill Mind of Hopsin 5 on 12/2/2013, 7:44 pm

Jeet

avatar
Moderator
I think it was a great song. But 90% of FV fans made it seem 1000x better than it is.


_________________

 Rakim wrote a vast majority of his verses for the legendary Eric B & Rakim album “Paid in Full” 2-3 years before the album was released, meaning that he was only 15/16 years of age when he wrote the verses, hence his nickname ‘The God MC’
last.fm ----> http://www.last.fm/user/jeetskii
SOTY

5 Re: ill Mind of Hopsin 5 on 12/2/2013, 8:00 pm

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Moderator
its too overrated.


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

6 Re: ill Mind of Hopsin 5 on 12/2/2013, 9:44 pm

hopsintupac

avatar
Registered Member
It's an ok song but way too overrated and I agree that is not the hopsin I wanna listen to. Of course it has a good message but I rather want him to stick to his old raw style instead of preaching and shit


_________________
MY VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

7 Re: ill Mind of Hopsin 5 on 12/2/2013, 10:29 pm

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
Perfect Stranger wrote:I personally enjoyed it.
Just not some of the bandwagoning faggots that came with it.
this this this


_________________

8 Re: ill Mind of Hopsin 5 on 12/2/2013, 11:26 pm

bgman


Registered Member
I really liked it, amazing flow, sick lyrics, i dont know what you are complaining about.


_________________
by accident I make more moves than niggas makes on purpose!

9 Re: ill Mind of Hopsin 5 on 13/2/2013, 12:16 am

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Moderator
bgman wrote:I really liked it, amazing flow, sick lyrics, i dont know what you are complaining about.

you dont understand the hate AT ALL
nothing AT ALL

inside jokee


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

10 Re: ill Mind of Hopsin 5 on 13/2/2013, 12:36 am

bgman


Registered Member
STRANGEgenius wrote:
bgman wrote:I really liked it, amazing flow, sick lyrics, i dont know what you are complaining about.

you dont understand the hate AT ALL
nothing AT ALL

inside jokee
Hopsin 4


_________________
by accident I make more moves than niggas makes on purpose!

11 Re: ill Mind of Hopsin 5 on 13/2/2013, 7:41 am

41OMaXiMuS

avatar
Moderator
At All
At All
At All
At All
At All
At All
At All
At All
At All
At All
At All
At All

TBH.


_________________

http://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

12 Re: ill Mind of Hopsin 5 on 13/2/2013, 7:51 am

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
Chokey wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:I personally enjoyed it.
Just not some of the bandwagoning faggots that came with it.
this this this

This. A lot of these new fans are so fucking annoying, but you have to be happy that at least Hopsin gets more recognition now.

13 Re: ill Mind of Hopsin 5 on 13/2/2013, 7:57 am

41OMaXiMuS

avatar
Moderator
Ill Mind 5 definitely brought a bunch of douchebags onto the Hop Train. Can't lie. Just look at the youtube comments.


_________________

http://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

14 Re: ill Mind of Hopsin 5 on 13/2/2013, 8:03 am

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Ill Mind 5 definitely brought a bunch of douchebags onto the Hop Train. Can't lie. Just look at the youtube comments.

And most of them just listen to imoh 5 and claim he's the best rapper out there, but they don't even know that Hop has an album. They only know imoh 5.

15 Re: ill Mind of Hopsin 5 on 13/2/2013, 9:03 am

simonheros

avatar
Registered Member
bgman wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
bgman wrote:I really liked it, amazing flow, sick lyrics, i dont know what you are complaining about.

you dont understand the hate AT ALL
nothing AT ALL

inside jokee
Hopsin 4

Hopsin 5


_________________

16 Re: ill Mind of Hopsin 5 on 13/2/2013, 9:35 am

King

avatar
Registered Member
Hopsin has it bad both ways, people who usually hate him are repetitive as hell.
It's hard not to see internet warriors arguing about something pointless on the youtube comments.

Heres an Example

Eminemfan3219 - OMG Hopsin is the best rapper alive!

OFWGl66rtr- @ Eminemfan3219 you are an idiot, hes just copies eminem and oddfuture. Hopsin is one of the worst rappers iv'e heard hes a corny AF. OFWGKTA

JEffsomethingone - @ OFWG166rtr GTFO you fag

OFWG166rtr - @ LOL IM a fag? you hopsin dickriders are dumn

JEffsomethingone - @OFWG166rtr im a fan not a dick rider, at least im not talking crap on OFs whack ass songs just because I don't like them, people like you should get some help.

OFWG166rtr - @JEffsomethingone TLDR OFWGKTA!



_________________

17 Re: ill Mind of Hopsin 5 on 13/2/2013, 11:29 am

Essence

avatar
Registered Member
King wrote:Hopsin has it bad both ways, people who usually hate him are repetitive as hell.
It's hard not to see internet warriors arguing about something pointless on the youtube comments.

Heres an Example

Eminemfan3219 - OMG Hopsin is the best rapper alive!

OFWGl66rtr- @ Eminemfan3219 you are an idiot, hes just copies eminem and oddfuture. Hopsin is one of the worst rappers iv'e heard hes a corny AF. OFWGKTA

JEffsomethingone - @ OFWG166rtr GTFO you fag

OFWG166rtr - @ LOL IM a fag? you hopsin dickriders are dumn

JEffsomethingone - @OFWG166rtr im a fan not a dick rider, at least im not talking crap on OFs whack ass songs just because I don't like them, people like you should get some help.

OFWG166rtr - @JEffsomethingone TLDR OFWGKTA!

Pretty much. Were those the real Usernames?

18 Re: ill Mind of Hopsin 5 on 13/2/2013, 11:45 am

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
King wrote:Hopsin has it bad both ways, people who usually hate him are repetitive as hell.
It's hard not to see internet warriors arguing about something pointless on the youtube comments.

Heres an Example

Eminemfan3219 - OMG Hopsin is the best rapper alive!

OFWGl66rtr- @ Eminemfan3219 you are an idiot, hes just copies eminem and oddfuture. Hopsin is one of the worst rappers iv'e heard hes a corny AF. OFWGKTA

JEffsomethingone - @ OFWG166rtr GTFO you fag

OFWG166rtr - @ LOL IM a fag? you hopsin dickriders are dumn

JEffsomethingone - @OFWG166rtr im a fan not a dick rider, at least im not talking crap on OFs whack ass songs just because I don't like them, people like you should get some help.

OFWG166rtr - @JEffsomethingone TLDR OFWGKTA!


Other 8 duuuurrrrrrrr


_________________

19 Re: ill Mind of Hopsin 5 on 14/2/2013, 10:52 am

Perfect Stranger

avatar
News Poster
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:I personally enjoyed it.
Just not some of the bandwagoning faggots that came with it.
this this this

This. A lot of these new fans are so fucking annoying, but you have to be happy that at least Hopsin gets more recognition now.

I'm happy someone I admired is successful, but I don't know, I feel like the increase in fanbase has given them a greedier outlook.
But I suppose if I had that buzz and resources I'd be going for the money.
He's making the music he wants too, he's staying true to himself, whether that's talking about Christianity or kicking midgets, Hop's got his freedom.


_________________

20 Re: ill Mind of Hopsin 5 on 14/2/2013, 1:22 pm

3582

avatar
Registered Member
41OMaXiMuS wrote:At All
At All
At All
At All
At All
At All
At All
At All
At All
At All
At All
At All

TBH.

They just don't get it AT ALL.
No song can compare AT ALL.

21 Re: ill Mind of Hopsin 5 on 15/2/2013, 3:31 am

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
HopNation wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:At All
At All
At All
At All
At All
At All
At All
At All
At All
At All
At All
At All

TBH.

They just don't get it AT ALL.
No song can compare AT ALL.
reminds me of this

oh god i hate you guys


_________________

22 Re: ill Mind of Hopsin 5 on 15/2/2013, 7:08 am

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
Chokey wrote:
HopNation wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:At All
At All
At All
At All
At All
At All
At All
At All
At All
At All
At All
At All

TBH.

They just don't get it AT ALL.
No song can compare AT ALL.
reminds me of this

oh god i hate you guys

Meth in an owl.
#TWERK TEAM

23 Support FV on 15/2/2013, 8:14 am

WESUPPORTFV


Registered Member
- Edited by Staff -

No spam. Unless it's in a can. And fried. Yummy.

24 Re: ill Mind of Hopsin 5 on 16/2/2013, 2:37 am

Hip-Hopsin'

avatar
Registered Member
It's far from his best song, it's good, but just overrated, the beat was catchy though.

25 Re: ill Mind of Hopsin 5 on 17/2/2013, 5:35 am

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:It's far from his best song,just overrated


_________________

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum