Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Real Mind of Mysonne (Ill Mind of Hopsin Remix)  Empty Real Mind of Mysonne (Ill Mind of Hopsin Remix)

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 21:32

Tbh. Tyler
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Real Mind of Mysonne (Ill Mind of Hopsin Remix)  Empty Re: Real Mind of Mysonne (Ill Mind of Hopsin Remix)

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 21:42
I actually liked this now that I watched it over. Yes he could have had a little better delivery and flow, but I like what he is saying. It also shows that Hop isn't as close minded to these things as we think that he would do a video for this that is showing the other side of what he was saying in IMOH5
And hey at least I can use this Hop cameo in some of my remixes that I make music videos for
Hopsin 2

Last edited by anthonyFv on Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 21:48; edited 2 times in total
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Real Mind of Mysonne (Ill Mind of Hopsin Remix)  Empty Re: Real Mind of Mysonne (Ill Mind of Hopsin Remix)

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 21:43
Frankie wrote:

Tbh. Tyler

It's not that bad, just not that great either. Was really hoping the whole time that Hop would lay down a verse though.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 21:53
Holy shit he put this on his own channel? Hop should have spit a verse if he was gonna upload it on his channel and premote it like that.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 22:37
Didn't care too about the song at first but the video has a cool concept so this is dope, I just feel like funkvolumes channel should of uploaded it though.

Neat vid, shows another perspective of the topic. Thumbs Up

Last edited by King on Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 22:43; edited 1 time in total
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 22:43
not bad, not good... mediocre. Hopsin 6
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 23:22
I thought this was pretty cool. Props to Hop for shooting this with Mysonne
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 13 Oct 2012 - 3:45
41OMaXiMuS wrote:not bad, not good... mediocre. Hopsin 6

like the original.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Sat 13 Oct 2012 - 5:07
Pretty good.

But the acting... Tyler
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sat 13 Oct 2012 - 5:26
Jeet wrote:Pretty good.

But the acting... Tyler
Hopsin is fine in acting, because he has experience, but you could tell Mysonne didn't know what he was doing haha
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 13 Oct 2012 - 5:35
anthonyFv wrote:

But the acting... Tyler
Hopsin is fine in acting, because he has experience, but you could tell Mysonne didn't know what he was doing haha

Hop was a shit actor in this video.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Sat 13 Oct 2012 - 7:30
STRANGEgenius wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:

But the acting... Tyler

Hop was a shit actor in this video.
this.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Sat 13 Oct 2012 - 9:01
the vid had a cool concept, i liked the song but hop's acting was so bad Tyler
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sat 13 Oct 2012 - 14:52
anthonyFv wrote:

But the acting... Tyler

I really liked the video but Hop's acting was poor. This is how it should have been done at the beginning. Listen from 0:46 onwards
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Sat 13 Oct 2012 - 16:00
Lyrically I like it but I don't like mysonnes voice but
It is aight the video was nothing special tho and bad acting but it is cool I guess Im not impressed but not dissapointed either...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum