Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopsin, real or not?

+5
Chokey
BoomBotz
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
BabySmacker
Hop_Fan13
9 posters
Go down
Hop_Fan13
Hop_Fan13
Registered Member

Hopsin, real or not? Empty Hopsin, real or not?

Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 4:43
I was listening to Hopsin today & got to thinkin', why the hell this Street Skolla dude & Novi say Hopsin's fake. Usually hip hop does breed fakes & thrives on keeping it real. Yet Hopsin doesn't fit the title of fake, especially in hip hop. Usually hip hop artists get called out on how many bitches they can pull, how much money they got, how many people they've killed, how many drugs they've sold etc. Then theirs Hopsin who doesn't talk about doing any of this. He says he's a special ed kid who doesn't drink or do drugs, doesn't want groupies but a real women in his life, cares little about money & fame, even admits to still living at home at age 26, doesn't claim any gang & has even gone as far as to say when he first came out he was fronting (Now how often do u see that in hip hop?) If you were gonna be fake in hip hop, why in the hell would you start with saying this about you? lol. Usually people get picked on for saying this shit in today's society. Hopsin proved that you can truly be yourself 100%. He says shit to thousands and now millions of people that I wouldn't say one on one with someone I know haha. Just a random thought on proving how phony the Hopsin haters are & appreciation for Hop on showing people to be you & no one else no matter what.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Hopsin, real or not? Empty Re: Hopsin, real or not?

Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 4:57
If the music wasn't real to me, I wouldn't bump it.
I could give a fuck about anyone else's definition of real and fake. I listen to what I listen to because it hits a part of me - that's what real is to me.
Hop hits that part of me.
Hop_Fan13
Hop_Fan13
Registered Member

Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 5:02
iH3artSatan666 wrote:If the music wasn't real to me, I wouldn't bump it.
I could give a fuck about anyone else's definition of real and fake. I listen to what I listen to because it hits a part of me - that's what real is to me.

I give a bit of a fuck. People trying to feed off someone else's career through negativity & lies does bother me a little lol.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 5:54
Hop_Fan13 wrote:
iH3artSatan666 wrote:If the music wasn't real to me, I wouldn't bump it.

I give a bit of a fuck. People trying to feed off someone else's career through negativity & lies does bother me a little lol.

That happens with everything, though.
Just gotta spread the love and tell em to suck suck deeeeez nuts.
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Registered Member

Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 11:58
Whats real to you may not be real to me,here's a rant about Hopsin fan's

now if you a nerd if you ever got bullied if your style was diffrent to other's if you where or are an outcast why Duz Hopsin Stick out to you?????

because Hopsin is real
now listen to this he state's he duznt know to much about the Blood's and Crips
why is he singing about being a Blood ?????
because he's a fucking Fake when has hopsing ever said a fake feeling or done something fake hell id wanan kill her to if she fucked up my record deal hell id be pissed with a cheating Girlfriend so now is Hopsin fake???? only you know
BoomBotz
BoomBotz
Registered Member

Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 13:30
street skolla is really starting to get on my last nerve.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 14:24
Hopsin is real. Heather Nicole, Nocturnal Rainbows, Where will I Go etc..
What the fuck have Street Skolla ever done to Hip Hop? Only reason I know this bitch is because of Hop. I'd rather listen to Justin Bieber than Skolla and I mean that shit. I fucking hate skolla. Fuck that bitch im outta here.
Anonymous

Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 22:12
Chokey wrote:Hopsin is real. Heather Nicole, Nocturnal Rainbows, Where will I Go etc..
What the fuck have Street Skolla ever done to Hip Hop? Only reason I know this bitch is because of Hop. I'd rather listen to Justin Bieber than Skolla and I mean that shit. I fucking hate skolla. Fuck that bitch im outta here.

fucking word to this man.
Hop_Fan13
Hop_Fan13
Registered Member

Fri 4 Nov 2011 - 1:26
Chokey wrote:Hopsin is real. Heather Nicole, Nocturnal Rainbows, Where will I Go etc..

Repped Thumbs Up
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Fri 4 Nov 2011 - 15:38
I think Hopsin's music can be compared to Eminems in a sense that you shouldn't take some of it literally...Everyone says "They both dis celebs so Hopsin is trying to be like Eminem". But Eminem always did this jokingly...Hopsin actually speaks the truth about other rappers when he raps about them. But he does make some songs just for the hell of it...like Pans in the Kitchen...which he said "Has no meaning at all"...He wears contacts so you mother fuckers remember him, same with the steps in the brows...Other than that, I've never seen a rapper like him before...very unique and real.
i13oOsTeR
i13oOsTeR
Registered Member

Fri 4 Nov 2011 - 19:51
Hopsins music is like a story most of the time and he is spitting real shit..all his music u can tell he lived it. Ive showed so many ppl his music and got hella ppl bumping his shit now. He is one of the realeast rappers out there
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 4 Nov 2011 - 20:52
i13oOsTeR wrote:Hopsins music is like a story most of the time and he is spitting real shit..all his music u can tell he lived it. Ive showed so many ppl his music and got hella ppl bumping his shit now. He is one of the realeast rappers out there
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 8:11
Dude, for some reason I think (and I really hope not) that street skolla is gonna be the next funk volume artist, that guy sucks and hopsin does shit like this alot. Before he dropped ill mind of hopsin 4, I said to him, "I have a feeling youre going to diss tyler the creator in this" and responded with "WHAT? NO!? Why would you ever think that?" And to top it all off, street skolla said this on his facebook page, "I ponder how people will feel when I get announced as a new artist on SOMEBODIES label at the end of this month. Lmfao. Than all the hate will turn into "Bro, I was just kidding" ... Lol."

Some crazy shit . D:
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum