Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Real Mind of Young Trev (Reply to Ill Mind of Hopsin 5)  Empty Real Mind of Young Trev (Reply to Ill Mind of Hopsin 5)

Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 5:11

I decided to post this because I think he did a good job on this response.

Hopsin has said before that this song is directed towards people like Dizzy because he is productive and has a good message and I totally agree with him. What Hopsin fails to recognize is the fact that SwizZz is the exact type of person he is talking about in the song. He smokes weed and isn't productive and none of his songs have good messages. The same case could also be made for Jarren (Even though he is productive)
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Real Mind of Young Trev (Reply to Ill Mind of Hopsin 5)  Empty Re: Real Mind of Young Trev (Reply to Ill Mind of Hopsin 5)

Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 5:19
Buddie wrote:

I decided to post this because I think he did a good job on this response.

Hopsin has said before that this song is directed towards people like Dizzy because he is productive and has a good message and I totally agree with him. What Hopsin fails to recognize is the fact that SwizZz is the exact type of person he is talking about in the song. He smokes weed and isn't productive and none of his songs have good messages. The same case could also be made for Jarren (Even though he is productive)
How can you say that if you've never met either of them
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Real Mind of Young Trev (Reply to Ill Mind of Hopsin 5)  Empty Re: Real Mind of Young Trev (Reply to Ill Mind of Hopsin 5)

Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 5:52
I don't have to know SwizZz personally to tell if he is productive or not.

Most people on this forum would agree that SwizZz is not productive.

Just like most, if not all of the people on this forum would agree that Jarren doesn't have a good message
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 12:49
Buddie wrote:I don't have to know SwizZz personally to tell if he is productive or not.

Most people on this forum would agree that SwizZz is not productive.

Just like most, if not all of the people on this forum would agree that Jarren doesn't have a good message

SwizZz is not productive, but you don't know him personally... so you can't blame it on weed. It could be any # of factors contributing to his laziness / inability to put in work.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 14:34
Yeah well we have had that discussion a trillion times since IMOH5.

- Dizzy smokes weed but is productive and has good messages.
- SwizZz ZzZzZleping. But his mom is maybe sick or something so dont blame him yet.
- Jarren? I need to see more from him under FV to say anything about him but I am not impressed.

hurr durr Hopsin cant take the blame for what others do. It's their life. I understand why he signed Dizzy even tho' he smokes the fuck outta weed.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 15:59
Chokey wrote:Yeah well we have had that discussion a trillion times since IMOH5.

- Dizzy smokes weed but is productive and has good messages.
- SwizZz ZzZzZleping. But his mom is maybe sick or something so dont blame him yet.
- Jarren? I need to see more from him under FV to say anything about him but I am not impressed.

hurr durr Hopsin cant take the blame for what others do. It's their life. I understand why he signed Dizzy even tho' he smokes the fuck outta weed.

I agree
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 16:22
Hip-hop is a competitive craft. If anything, Dizzy and SwizZz could use the song as fuel to step their game up. They see how much Ill Mind 5 got Hopsin buzzin' (So much that even they probably banked a little bit off it...)

This guy was pretty bad.

Why is this video 3 minutes long and he only raps for 1:20???

I think the topic of Hopsin being contradictive with IMOH5 is a fun one though. It can be seen many different ways.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 30 Aug 2012 - 21:00
sounds like a confused fan, assumptions made off of internet talk.

It's understandable though, any misinformed person would start to relate what hopsins been saying in this song, to people on his label by stretching small truths while failing to realize whats the main message.

And as far as the laziness and swizZz.. just because swizzz is on hopsins label and is "lazy" doesn't mean hopsin has no right to talk about it in a song. They are 2 different individuals.
hopsin has little to no control on swizZz's actions.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 4:39
King wrote:sounds like a confused fan, assumptions made off of internet talk.

It's understandable though, any misinformed person would start to relate what hopsins been saying in this song, to people on his label by stretching small truths while failing to realize whats the main message.

And as far as the laziness and swizZz.. just because swizzz is on hopsins label and is "lazy" doesn't mean hopsin has no right to talk about it in a song. They are 2 different individuals.
hopsin has little to no control on swizZz's actions.

This.

Hopsin is only human, it really pissing me off when I see people criticizing Hop for SwizZz's lack of enthusiasm.

To be honest, Dizzy and Jarren are the only ones actually taking advantage of being able to make music on a kick arse label, even though I prefer Hop over them he's more focused on his tour then actual music which is disappointing, I know he's the brand but everyone should get off his back, because its undoubtedly extremely stressful getting hassled by fans for new music, while sweating it out on state every night.

Although, if Hopsin doesn't release any more music (maybe even another single), by the end of this year, then he will have grown lazy in terms of recording.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum