Hopsin Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hopsin talks about not getting to personal in songs

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

fxtdiilz

Registered Member
so he's definitely not releasing the alternate ill mind now? cus couple weeks back he said he might :/

Chokey

Registered Member
thanks once again hop. we would get a really dope songs, the fans would go bananas but because some fag would get sad you didnt do it. instead we got old friend and the dope track will probly end up besides your other unreleased stuff in your basement. maybe you bleed from your mouth cuz you suck dame's dick too much #jokerrallnightbby

Fiasco

Registered Member
I'm actually kind of angry about this too. 

I mean, come on Hop, what the fuck? You're suppose to be that dude that spits what's on your ill mind, keeps it raw, and doesn't give a fuck about who you call out. That's your CHARACTER. The guy you created. You used to be him. If you were starving and hungry for fame like before you sure as hell would have put it out. Very disappointed.

I could wager it was about Jokerr too. Imagine if he put it out.... Hop would have been back on the map with us.

Oh well.

Gizzle

Registered Member
Some topics are best left unvisited in public forum conversation and in art.

Hunter

Registered Member
slowly losing hope for this album

Buddie

Registered Member
This was the song that he was going to make about his ex girlfriend.

Sometimes things are too personal to release. Just like "Ronnie" were never released by Em because it would have hurt his family if he released it. Tons of rappers have songs that they never released due to them being too personal. If Hop feels that he shouldn't release the song then he has every right to keep it off the album. #StopJudgingUntilTheAlbumDrops #BuildOnSmallWins #TurnItIUp

King

Registered Member
He could do whatever the hell he wants, if he did not tell anyone this no one would even know anyways.
Imagine if he told everyone everything he has done or has not done that is yet to be known..

Hunter

Registered Member
Buddie wrote:This was the song that he was going to make about his ex girlfriend.

Sometimes things are too personal to release. Just like "Ronnie" were never released by Em because it would have hurt his family if he released it. Tons of rappers have songs that they never released due to them being too personal. If Hop feels that he shouldn't release the song then he has every right to keep it off the album. #StopJudgingUntilTheAlbumDrops #BuildOnSmallWins #TurnItIUp
ok dame

Coolguy 127

Registered Member
Skinny_Kid wrote:
Buddie wrote:This was the song that he was going to make about his ex girlfriend.

ok dame
lol is it cuz of the hashtags?

Hunter

Registered Member
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Skinny_Kid wrote:

ok dame
lol is it cuz of the hashtags?
yeah

fxtdiilz

Registered Member
he made songs about his other ex girlfriends back in the raw days, did he lose his balls or something?

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
I get why he wouldn't just like Buddie says. Obviously I personally want him to release it though.
I think it'd be fine to release it as long as he didn't call her out by name and give out her address in the song or something. Oh well.

I think what makes me want it even more is how raw and sick he makes it sound and he really hasn't released a song where he goes at someone viciously since the songs on Raw, even like Baby's Daddy. What is the difference between this song and the girl in Baby's Daddy that makes this song unreleaseable?

Coolguy 127

Registered Member
AlwaysRaw wrote:I get why he wouldn't just like Buddie says. Obviously I personally want him to release it though.
I think it'd be fine to release it as long as he didn't call her out by name and give out her address in the song or something. Oh well.

I think what makes me want it even more is how raw and sick he makes it sound and he really hasn't released a song where he goes at someone viciously since the songs on Raw, even like Baby's Daddy. What is the difference between this song and the girl in Baby's Daddy that makes this song unreleaseable?
this

Spanky

Registered Member
Coolguy 127 wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:I get why he wouldn't just like Buddie says. Obviously I personally want him to release it though.

this
Who said it was about the girl? Idiots.

BitchNigga

Registered Member
It was probably about his dad you fggts. He was right for not releasing it if it would destroy someone else's life c'mon now. 

And don't use dame like hashtags they always make me cringe when he does them, even more so when other people do.

STRANGEgenius

Buddie is dame.

#hashtagfaggotstillmovinstupidlookingbitch

fxtdiilz

Registered Member
I was actually thinking the song would've been about his dad

King

Registered Member
#Ionlyusehashtagstopissoffpeoplewhohatehashtags

adeem

Registered Member
Pretty contradicting to say he didn't put out the song because it would have hurt the person, but then he makes a second song putting his drug addict friend on blast.

King

Registered Member
adeem wrote:Pretty contradicting to say he didn't put out the song because it would have hurt the person, but then he makes a second song putting his drug addict friend on blast.
There is personal then there is too personal and there is also too offensive and private life altering..

#theresadifference

Buddie

Registered Member
King wrote:
adeem wrote:Pretty contradicting to say he didn't put out the song because it would have hurt the person, but then he makes a second song putting his drug addict friend on blast.
There is personal then there is too personal and there is also too offensive and private life altering..

#theresadifference
I agree #DontLookIntoItTooMuch #HopsinKnowsWhatHesDoing #KnockMadness #StillMovin

Hip-Hopsin'

Registered Member

fxtdiilz

Registered Member
hmmmmm.. this is definitely not just a left over photo from old friend?

fxtdiilz

Registered Member
nah i just asked george if this was a new ill mind coming out and he said "No lol it's never going out, he just failed at adding #TBT"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum