Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jokerr vs. Dizzy Wright on Facebook

+11
Chokey
STRANGEgenius
User Name
adeem
Kamikaze
BabySmacker
whufcwesthamunited
41OMaXiMuS
King
SFVigilante
Buddie
15 posters
Go down
Registered Member

The Jokerr vs. Dizzy Wright on Facebook - Page 2 Empty Re: The Jokerr vs. Dizzy Wright on Facebook

Mon 9 Jul 2012 - 23:22
My suspicions may be coming true, I can't wait!
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

The Jokerr vs. Dizzy Wright on Facebook - Page 2 Empty Re: The Jokerr vs. Dizzy Wright on Facebook

Tue 10 Jul 2012 - 20:05
BabySmacker wrote:Does Jokerr realize that Hopsin is the one who even brought him into a more public light? What a fucking hypocrite. Obviously Dizzy owes his success to FV, but Jokerr didn't ignite his buzz either.

And lol @ his "you're pointing kids down the wrong path." That's just as retarded as Hopsin saying he's going to watch what he says. I'll entertain the idea that smoking weed is wrong for a moment. IF it was wrong, the music that Dizzy makes will not be what pushes them into smoking it. IF it's wrong, the PARENTS should be the ones telling THEEEIIIIIIIIIIIR kids what's up. If the parents can't raise their kids correctly...tell me how listening to bad music will really matter in the long run?

It's also funny he says that Dizzy is pointing kids down the wrong path for rapping about weed when I'm pretty sure he loves the fuck out of Eminem. Eminem's music is okay for kids to hear though....right?

And Dizzy does need to learn how to write. Goddamn.

I listened to Eminem when I was 5 and I didn't start murdering children till I was 10, LOL.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum