Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
King
King
Registered Member

Dizzy Wright & Dame Speak On Old Beef With The Jokerr Empty Dizzy Wright & Dame Speak On Old Beef With The Jokerr

Sat 1 Jun 2013 - 2:59
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Dizzy Wright & Dame Speak On Old Beef With The Jokerr Empty Re: Dizzy Wright & Dame Speak On Old Beef With The Jokerr

Sat 1 Jun 2013 - 3:33
The DJ has absolutely no idea what he's talking about.
King
King
Registered Member

Dizzy Wright & Dame Speak On Old Beef With The Jokerr Empty Re: Dizzy Wright & Dame Speak On Old Beef With The Jokerr

Sat 1 Jun 2013 - 3:43
Yea he should be listening more than talking lol.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sat 1 Jun 2013 - 3:49
Fuck that interviewer dude.

STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 1 Jun 2013 - 5:40
i lost my shit when the embeed video said "Dame, funk volume founder"
Registered Member

Sat 1 Jun 2013 - 7:38
Lol yeah I saw this when they uploaded it, FV is so full of shit. Dame doesn't even defend the decision of Street Light as a winner, they pretty much just sit there and agree to everything the interviewer says, and Dizzy basically says he's using kottonmouth kings to get more fans.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sat 1 Jun 2013 - 13:21
There's already a thread for this. You are more than a month late. lol

http://www.funkvolumeforums.com/t6341-bootleg-kev-interviews-dizzy-and-dame
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 1 Jun 2013 - 15:30
Well dame is technically the founder and fv bandwagoners think that Hopsin is the only one that owns Fv. They don't have to defend the fact that streetlight won, everyone knows it's an average of everyone on FV'S opinions.

It's good they did not say much since FV and the jokerr sort of promised to not stir any problems. Everything that had to be said was already said. There are people on facebook posting the vid on every post the jokerr makes, smh people just ask for the drama trying to push jokerrs buttons lol.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 1 Jun 2013 - 16:20
"every song he makes he disses funk volume" yeah all the 2 or 3 songs he disses funk volume in is all he has ever made! fucking idiotic interviewer.
fuck the whole interview. the interviewer is too retarded!
dcan
dcan
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/dcanhiphophttp://www.twitter.com/dcanhiphop

Wed 5 Jun 2013 - 4:51
why the fuck is everyone bitching about this interview?! the dude was asking legit questions and did an overall good job. Quit sucking off the jokerr. He made a bunch of stupid ass videos to get attention and it worked. The dude was exaggerating when he said every song is a FV diss. Dizzy Wright is cool. Dame seems alright. Everyone relax and go listen to Nas - Illmatic.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 5 Jun 2013 - 11:33
dcan wrote:why the fuck is everyone bitching about this interview?! the dude was asking legit questions and did an overall good job. Quit sucking off the jokerr. He made a bunch of stupid ass videos to get attention and it worked. The dude was exaggerating when he said every song is a FV diss. Dizzy Wright is cool. Dame seems alright. Everyone relax and go listen to Nas - Illmatic.
Dizzy Wright & Dame Speak On Old Beef With The Jokerr 6LLQb

you get the award for biggest idiot on the forum.
You had a tough run but you beat AnthonyFV. When he left mysterically you took over and in what a way to do! When coolguy went completely retarded you went even more retarded. Not only that you also posted your retarded raps in the audio stage. And now you do this. This is so rage causing that I feel like cutting my dick off and send it to you just so you can put my dick in your mouth.
But congratulations you are WITHOUT DOUBT the biggest idiot on the forums.
Got anything to say to your fans?
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 5 Jun 2013 - 13:24
Chokey wrote:you are WITHOUT DOUBT the biggest idiot on the forums.
Eh, debatable.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 5 Jun 2013 - 23:38
So how about that airlines food?
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Thu 6 Jun 2013 - 0:43
dcan wrote:why the fuck is everyone bitching about this interview?! the dude was asking legit questions and did an overall good job. Quit sucking off the jokerr. He made a bunch of stupid ass videos to get attention and it worked. The dude was exaggerating when he said every song is a FV diss. Dizzy Wright is cool. Dame seems alright. Everyone relax and go listen to Nas - Illmatic.
He's not an interviewer he's a fucking fan. "Guys you should sign Futuristic!!! Sign him! Sign someone!" (FV signs who they want dick)
Lol all of Jokerr's songs are about FV lmao!!! He said Dizzy is a weed rapper but he doesn't look into your music you spit deep real shit."(This dude is kissing ass while being a hypocrite by barely searching The Jokerr's music while defending Dizzy by saying he should actually listen.)

We're not sucking off the Jokerr. You are sucking off FV. And if this guy is a legit interviewer you are a famous rapper.
BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Thu 6 Jun 2013 - 18:26
The jokerr gives the word corny a whole new meaning. If my hood niggas caught me with some jokerr on my iPod you bettah believe they'd put me 6 feet under.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 6 Jun 2013 - 19:18
BitchNigga wrote:The jokerr gives the word corny a whole new meaning. If my hood niggas caught me with some jokerr on my iPod you bettah believe they'd put me 6 feet under.
yeah better be safe with some lil wayne or chief keef, right, G?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 6 Jun 2013 - 21:59
Chokey wrote:
BitchNigga wrote:The jokerr gives the word corny a whole new meaning. If my hood niggas caught me with some jokerr on my iPod you bettah believe they'd put me 6 feet under.

hahahhahaha
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 6 Jun 2013 - 22:02

Yeah you're right, listening to Gucci Mane and Lil Wayne is so much cooler and more gangsta!
BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Thu 6 Jun 2013 - 23:56
Chokey wrote:

You can throw in young jeezy, Meek Mill (depending on where you are), big Sean, 50 cent and lil boosie with those as well.
Registered Member

Fri 7 Jun 2013 - 3:47
BitchNigga wrote:
Chokey wrote:

You can throw in young jeezy, Meek Mill (depending on where you are), big Sean, 50 cent and lil boosie with those as well.

Hahahahaha GTFO
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Fri 7 Jun 2013 - 4:59
HopNation wrote:
BitchNigga wrote:
Chokey wrote:

Hahahahaha GTFO
tha fuck?
Lynch By Inch
Lynch By Inch
Registered Member

Fri 7 Jun 2013 - 5:45
BitchNigga wrote:
Chokey wrote:

Troll is troll
BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Fri 7 Jun 2013 - 6:11
I ain't trollin every nigga I know already hates guys like Tyler and earl why tha hell would they like some fat butthurt dude who dresses like a clown?

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum