Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dame fued with the Jokerr (not really)

+6
Zwis
texasiopp
STRANGEgenius
KingFlow
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
King
10 posters
Go down
King
King
Registered Member

Dame fued with the Jokerr (not really) Empty Dame fued with the Jokerr (not really)

Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 22:11
The Jokerr
Here we go again. So... this dude is opening his mouth about me in comments. Winning a contest because the person throwing it hates the person who should have won isn't something to be proud of Bizzy. Despite my distaste for Damien and the bitch ass way he let his personal feelings about me affect his judging of the contest, I never once said anything negative about you, and I even posted your video three times, and this is a fourth. Opening your mouth about me, however, is a bad move. Yeah Bizzy. I AM mad. In fact, I'm pissed, and itching for a fight. People I respected shitted on me publicly, and YOU benefited from it. Well, welcome to MY shit list. You are now officially on my radar.

Funk Volume's "Don't Fu[$]k Up Our Beats" Rap Contest ‎The Jokerr is trapped in the delusional worlds he raps about...smh. That is unfortunate. When you come out of those worlds you might actually make some progress.
2 hours ago

ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Dame fued with the Jokerr (not really) Empty Re: Dame fued with the Jokerr (not really)

Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 0:51
wtf who controls the don't fu(n)k up our beats page Damien? This is awfully confusing so Jokerr is pissed that Bizzy was talking shit about him or??? Dont Get It
KingFlow
KingFlow
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/kingflowproductions

Dame fued with the Jokerr (not really) Empty Re: Dame fued with the Jokerr (not really)

Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 1:51
Dame runs the page, The Jokerr first talked shit about Bizzy, and Bizzy has just been defending himself.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 4:48
thankyou Dame, fucking tell that faggot to fuck off.
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 5:06
but hes at hops video shoot?
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 9:23
haha he was but then he had a cry he want in hop madness and said he hates hop, after previously sayin he was dope...he trolls fv and hops page and songs all the time haha
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 0:29
STRANGEgenius wrote:thankyou Dame, fucking tell that faggot to fuck off.
+1
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 0:35
Whether anybody hates The Jokerr or not, Dame let his personal feelings get in the way when he was judging the winner for the contest and that is wrong. Period. I like everyone on Funk Volume except for Dame. He thinks he is the king of FV.
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 2:14
Okay, I just have to say this. Didn't Jokerr say in the beginning of his entry that he didn't care if he won or not? Lol
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 2:16
HopNation wrote:Okay, I just have to say this. Didn't Jokerr say in the beginning of his entry that he didn't care if he won or not? Lol

Yeah he did haha. I think it's funny because he really did care. He wouldn't have entered the contest if he didn't care.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 6:10
The jokerr contradicts himself and doesn't apply what he says to others to himself.
Hop Sadness
Hop Sadness
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 6:14
The Jokerr says so much dumb shit man i'm suprised he even has a fan base.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum