Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Dame is very under-apreciated tbh

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Dame is very under-apreciated tbh on 8/12/2012, 7:19 am

MC Kaspa


Banned Member

You all hate him but hes acually a nice and funny guy.. He sold me a shirt for half price because it was a bit too big... I dont see why everyone here hates him on everything, he does the most work in FV

Perfect Stranger

avatar
News Poster
I've got nothing against him, personally.
But he has made some stupid decisions in terms of running the label, after numerous demands from fans, he proceeded to send Hopsin on a tour, so he could get extra profit rather than take into account people who can't go to shows - want new music.


_________________

3 Re: Dame is very under-apreciated tbh on 8/12/2012, 11:00 am

MC Kaspa


Banned Member

@Perfect Stranger wrote:I've got nothing against him, personally.
But he has made some stupid decisions in terms of running the label, after numerous demands from fans, he proceeded to send Hopsin on a tour, so he could get extra profit rather than take into account people who can't go to shows - want new music.

yeah but it is his job,, u cant hate him for wanting an income... U cant live off smokeout conversations and merch..

King

avatar
Registered Member
We all know he wants the best for FV and puts in work from his part and juggles 90% of the business on fv. It's just that that some people don't care or have any interest in the good stuff dame does. But grass is green so DAMES A BITCH.


_________________

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
Its not like everyone on here hates him. I've never met him and I have nothing against him. Heis good at what he is doing but should listen more to the fans.


_________________

6 Re: Dame is very under-apreciated tbh on 8/12/2012, 11:50 pm

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
@Chokey wrote:Its not like everyone on here hates him. I've never met him and I have nothing against him. Heis good at what he is doing but should listen more to the fans.

This

7 Re: Dame is very under-apreciated tbh on 9/12/2012, 12:42 pm

Norway kills

avatar
Registered Member
He betrayed the Jokerr! He should die!

Angry


_________________
Homicide, Regicide, Countrycide

8 Re: Dame is very under-apreciated tbh on 10/12/2012, 2:37 am

Katz Inf Gang

avatar
Registered Member
Why in the world should a man that runs the business side of a label listen to what SOME fans want? They were selling out shows for months, clearly enough fans wanted Hop to be on tour.

Hopsin chooses EVERYTHING he does, so the tour was his choice, not Dame's.


_________________
https://www.youtube.com/v/gqRDIq86FWs
http://www.infgang.com

9 Re: Dame is very under-apreciated tbh on 10/12/2012, 2:55 am

iSigh

avatar
Registered Member
@Katz Inf Gang wrote:Why in the world should a man that runs the business side of a label listen to what SOME fans want? They were selling out shows for months, clearly enough fans wanted Hop to be on tour.

Hopsin chooses EVERYTHING he does, so the tour was his choice, not Dame's.
Just because people want to go see Hopsin in concert doesn't mean that they would rather him be on tour then work on new music. Why wouldn't Dame take into consideration what the fans want. That's how you make money, you make available what people want and you give it to them. You are right that is really Hopsin choice to do the tour though.

10 Re: Dame is very under-apreciated tbh on 10/12/2012, 3:15 am

Buddie

avatar
Registered Member
@Katz Inf Gang wrote:Why in the world should a man that runs the business side of a label listen to what SOME fans want? They were selling out shows for months, clearly enough fans wanted Hop to be on tour.

Hopsin chooses EVERYTHING he does, so the tour was his choice, not Dame's.

I guarantee you that MOST of his fans would want more music over touring.


_________________

11 Re: Dame is very under-apreciated tbh on 10/12/2012, 5:31 am

Katz Inf Gang

avatar
Registered Member
Hopsin didn't accomplish much music making during the summer, even though he was sitting at home for a while. Doing shows helps to build your fanbase AND it keeps current fans happy.

Everyone wants new music, but Hopsin has never been an artist that drops a ton of songs.


_________________
https://www.youtube.com/v/gqRDIq86FWs
http://www.infgang.com

12 Re: Dame is very under-apreciated tbh on 10/12/2012, 5:32 am

Katz Inf Gang

avatar
Registered Member
@iSigh wrote:
@Katz Inf Gang wrote:Why in the world should a man that runs the business side of a label listen to what SOME fans want? They were selling out shows for months, clearly enough fans wanted Hop to be on tour.

Hopsin chooses EVERYTHING he does, so the tour was his choice, not Dame's.
Just because people want to go see Hopsin in concert doesn't mean that they would rather him be on tour then work on new music. Why wouldn't Dame take into consideration what the fans want. That's how you make money, you make available what people want and you give it to them. You are right that is really Hopsin choice to do the tour though.
The sold out shows means more than fans wanting new music. Fans will ALWAYS want new music.


_________________
https://www.youtube.com/v/gqRDIq86FWs
http://www.infgang.com

13 Re: Dame is very under-apreciated tbh on 10/12/2012, 6:33 am

King

avatar
Registered Member
@Katz Inf Gang wrote:Hopsin didn't accomplish much music making during the summer, even though he was sitting at home for a while. Doing shows helps to build your fanbase AND it keeps current fans happy.

Everyone wants new music, but Hopsin has never been an artist that drops a ton of songs.


Yeah but the more buzz Hopsin gets the more people expect from him and it seems like hes slacking when he doesn't add to the buzz. People tie in touring and shows as the only reason to why hes not being so productive.. it might be part of it but that's his issue because other artist perform a lot and even do 2-3 shows per night and still make music at a steady pace. Not everyone has the same work ethic.

Hopsin just has to learn how to adapt.


_________________

14 Re: Dame is very under-apreciated tbh on 10/12/2012, 7:45 am

Perfect Stranger

avatar
News Poster
@Katz Inf Gang wrote:Hopsin didn't accomplish much music making during the summer, even though he was sitting at home for a while. Doing shows helps to build your fanbase AND it keeps current fans happy.

Everyone wants new music, but Hopsin has never been an artist that drops a ton of songs.


I see your point about making money and what the fans want.
Shit, I wanted him to come to my city, but when he didn't do an all ages show I was fucking pissed, if he's going to do that he has to accomadate for everyone, the majority of his fanbase are white teenagers.


_________________

15 Re: Dame is very under-apreciated tbh on 10/12/2012, 2:40 pm

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
Knock Madness > FV tour


_________________

16 Re: Dame is very under-apreciated tbh on 10/12/2012, 9:10 pm

Katz Inf Gang

avatar
Registered Member
@King wrote:
@Katz Inf Gang wrote:Hopsin didn't accomplish much music making during the summer, even though he was sitting at home for a while. Doing shows helps to build your fanbase AND it keeps current fans happy.

Everyone wants new music, but Hopsin has never been an artist that drops a ton of songs.


Yeah but the more buzz Hopsin gets the more people expect from him and it seems like hes slacking when he doesn't add to the buzz. People tie in touring and shows as the only reason to why hes not being so productive.. it might be part of it but that's his issue because other artist perform a lot and even do 2-3 shows per night and still make music at a steady pace. Not everyone has the same work ethic.

Hopsin just has to learn how to adapt.

Hop needs to adapt is exactly what it comes down to.


From everything i've heard the delay of the music is almost entirely because he's been "finding himself". If Knock Madness was going to be a Raw 2 type album, it would have been done by now. But he's doing some new stuff and figuring out who he is so it's taking a while. Might as well tour in the meantime

http://www.infgang.com

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum