Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jokerr vs. Dizzy Wright on Facebook

+11
Chokey
STRANGEgenius
User Name
adeem
Kamikaze
BabySmacker
whufcwesthamunited
41OMaXiMuS
King
SFVigilante
Buddie
15 posters
Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

The Jokerr vs. Dizzy Wright on Facebook Empty The Jokerr vs. Dizzy Wright on Facebook

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 17:12
The Jokerr and Dizzy Wright recently had a little "beef" going on on Facebook the other day, check it out:

Dizzy status #1: "Started this facebook this year, we half way through and i got over 50,000 Likes all my hard work is paying off."

Jokerr status #1: YOUR hard work? lol

Jokerr status #2: "About my previous post regarding Dizzy Wright...

This is the point... If Hopsin, Swizzz, and Dame all started saying to their fans "Fuck Dizzy Wright, he's a bitch. Everyone go unlike his page." He would lose the majority of his fans. People are liking him because they are loyal to FV and they think they're supposed to. He doesn't have the raw talent or mass appeal to pull those numbers on his own WITHOUT a major deal or a larger entity pushing him. THUS, he shouldn't be congratulating himself like that, he should instead be thanking Dame for putting him on to make himself more money. Dizzy is an immature weed addict who unfortunately doesn't realize the clusterfuck of a situation he signed himself into when he signed with FV. If they can give it, they can take it away. Congrats on your 50k likes though. :o)"

Dizzy's comment: "yo its crazy when i see u post about me, i dont even know you . . i met u once and u was working for hopsin i never even heard your music honestly when i met you i didnt even know u did music but had i known u acted like a lil bitch i woulda never even shook yo hand u gotta remember when i was annouce to funk volume everybody hated me , i didnt get no handouts cause the only reason i got signed was cause i was puttin in work thats wack af bro i have dropped 5 videos this year a album a mixtape and im headlining my own tour and u act like i cant be proud of where im at cause ur career is based off dissing funk volume , your wack af no matter many diss songs , fkn web cam chats, lame ass facebook post you do it will never stop what we got going ur only making urself look bad, and to be honest bruh u sound like u need some weed u always seem so upset like u got alot going on aha maybe if you take that stick out cho ass and hit a blunt yo ass wouldnt be worried about shit that dont concern u, fkn Joke"

Jokerr's response to the comment: "Dizzy Wright I feel bad for you bro. I really do. You are so close yet so far away. You see the numbers, and the publicity, and the fame, and yet you have no idea the depth of debauchery that is behind the whole Funk Volume operation. I've always said you had your grind going before they even picked you up. That is honorable. At least you're not like SwizZz who is completely incapable of even functioning as an independent artist without his bigger brother and homie supporting him. However, don't act like you would have one third the buzz you have now if it weren't for Hopsin's enterprise pushing you. You have a lot to learn about life and this business and I wish you the best, but as long as you are with FV, you WILL be on my radar. I also hope sooner or later you grow out of that whole 'weed' thing. You're pointing a lot of kids down a bad path. Nothing good can come of it, and somewhere deep down I think you know that. Good luck bruh..."

What do you guys think about this? I thought it was pretty entertaining and that both The Jokerr and Dizzy had some good points.
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

The Jokerr vs. Dizzy Wright on Facebook Empty Re: The Jokerr vs. Dizzy Wright on Facebook

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 17:26
Jokerr and Dizzy had some good points tbh but i habe to go with dizzy on this mainly because he is always bitching about FV if it wasent for FV he would have never been a big in the underground
King
King
Registered Member

The Jokerr vs. Dizzy Wright on Facebook Empty Re: The Jokerr vs. Dizzy Wright on Facebook

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 18:58
haha i like how the Jokerr acted like the victim at the end.
He probably thought Dizzy was not going to respond like the rest of Fv.

Despite dizzy being kind of illiterate and not too bright when it comes to certain things hes a pretty smart guy and the Jokerr fails by calling him immature.. first of all the jokerr doesn't even know dizzy at all and second hes a hypocrite.

Right off the bat you can tell the Jokerr is jealous of dizzy's success saying most of it came from hopsin.. so what? that doesn't mean dizzy's hard work hasn't paid off, stupid logic.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 19:48
I'm not really sure who to side with on this one. But all I know is, the couple of sentences about Dizzy promoting weed is spot on.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 20:01
The truth is The Jokerr is just jealous and he is trying to start a career from Funk Volume. BUT, he's 100% right about everything he said there. Even the weed comments rang true.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 20:11
Lol I didnt think Dizzy would reply like that. He does not seem like an angry sort of person but he certainly put Jokerr in his place.

And Jokerr's reply (his second post) doesn't relate to what Dizzy said (Jokerr just repeated himself). It's so stupid because he just ignored what Dizzy said which basically makes Dizzy win the argument. He even then goes on to talk about SwizZz? I mean why? You are writing to Dizzy Wright and then you just start talking about SwizZz?
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 20:21
Yeah, I wouldn't say The Jokerr won the argument at all. He made very solid points, but they were random and not rebuttals to what Dizzy said.

However, Dizzy needs to learn how to use punctuation and really just go back to school or something... that was pretty embarassing.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 20:45
If you think Dizzy won the argument then that is a very biased statement. You can't say someone won an argument when their punctuation and sentence structure looks like that of an 8 year old. My 8 year old cousin could write a more cohesive paragraph than Dizzy ever could. It amazes me how someone could write that bad. Hopsin was in special ed and was probably the dumbest kid in school, but he can still write sentences that make sense. It just boggles my mind. But neither of them won the argument because it really wasn't an argument to begin with. They both make solid points, but nothing solid enough to win the argument at hand.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 20:46
Does Jokerr realize that Hopsin is the one who even brought him into a more public light? What a fucking hypocrite. Obviously Dizzy owes his success to FV, but Jokerr didn't ignite his buzz either.

And lol @ his "you're pointing kids down the wrong path." That's just as retarded as Hopsin saying he's going to watch what he says. I'll entertain the idea that smoking weed is wrong for a moment. IF it was wrong, the music that Dizzy makes will not be what pushes them into smoking it. IF it's wrong, the PARENTS should be the ones telling THEEEIIIIIIIIIIIR kids what's up. If the parents can't raise their kids correctly...tell me how listening to bad music will really matter in the long run?

It's also funny he says that Dizzy is pointing kids down the wrong path for rapping about weed when I'm pretty sure he loves the fuck out of Eminem. Eminem's music is okay for kids to hear though....right?

And Dizzy does need to learn how to write. Goddamn.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 20:49
The jokerr is just trying to outsmart some of his fans by stating negative facts about dizzy while failing to make a solid argument to back up his own statement. The jokerr is smart yet lacks common sense.

Dizzy put him in his place 100%
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 20:49
I will just point out that had this conversation taken place in person and not in writing, Dizzy would not have came off so unintelligent. As it stands, The Jokerr kinda made him sound like a retard. But at the same time, none of this is really The Jokerr's business so he pretty much automatically loses on that basis alone.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 21:03
"but as long as you are with FV, you WILL be on my radar"

Roll Eyes
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 22:04
THIS is why i hate the jokerr, he's always so concerned about what anyone on FV does or says he is such a whiny bitch.
adeem
adeem
Registered Member

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 22:08
buddie wrote:Hopsin was in special ed and was probably the dumbest kid in school

Hopsin is an intelligent guy. He was an academic underachiever, that certainly doesn't make him dumb.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 23:23
Who here can actually say they had heard of The Jokerr before they had heard of Hopsin?
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 23:24
adeem wrote:
buddie wrote:Hopsin was in special ed and was probably the dumbest kid in school

Hopsin is an intelligent guy. He was an academic underachiever, that certainly doesn't make him dumb.

He definitely is not book smart but he is clever in a more practicle way. He is where he is now not just from being good at rapping, but you got to be smart to also get to where he is now.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 23:32
adeem wrote:

Yes he is, but he is not book or gramatically smart. What I meant was, he failed English class all his life and he still can write 10x better than Dizzy.
User Name
User Name
Registered Member
http://kushcowboys.forumotion.com/

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 23:39
the jokerr is a faggot lolololol. all i can say.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 3:52
Dizzy, i love you, but goddamn fix your puncutation.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 9:55
So theoretically speaking, the jokerr got owned by an 8 year old.

/thread
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 10:36
STRANGEgenius wrote:Dizzy, i love you, but goddamn fix your puncutation.

Only if you fix your spelling ;)
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 11:46
Not another jokerr thread... -.-
Why even diss Dizzy? He've never done anything to him. He doesn't even know him. A straight fuck you to Jokerr. Enough is enough and he crossed the line way, way back.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 13:22
whufcwesthamunited wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:Dizzy, i love you, but goddamn fix your puncutation.

Only if you fix your spelling ;)

hey its better than Dizzy Hopsin 5
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 16:59
It's not an argument. So how could someone win? Jokerr sounded more intelligent though.. but IDK. Hopsin 4 How you like me now?
mickydz420
mickydz420
Registered Member

Sun 8 Jul 2012 - 21:24
why cant rappers just battle each other and stop bein bitches over facebook?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum