Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Street Light Disses Jokerr ... On Facebook. Empty Street Light Disses Jokerr ... On Facebook.

Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 7:22
Street Light
My response to The Jokerr: You may be more skilled in many areas, but I've never claimed to be a pro producer, singer, or actor. HOWEVER, the one thing I hold on to the most is my lyrical ability, and YOU AND I BOTH KNOW DAMN WELL THAT YOU WILL THINK MULTIPLE TIMES BEFORE CROSSING ME ON A MIC. AND THEN THINK SOME MORE. Anything said behind the scenes should have been addressed behind the scenes. You claim to be so professional, yet you rant like my little sister when an episode of Real Housewives comes on. Stop embarrassing yourself. You diss so many rappers and they all ignore you! No one knows when to take you seriously! And be modest? You're one to talk. You will NEVER get an apology for me. Especially when you're not owed anything. Even HALF of your fans on here, [YOUR DAMN FANS] are telling you that you are not superior to me when it comes to hip hop. You're six years ahead, but it doesn't sound like it to me. I don't care about harmonizing, laying vocal tracks, making a video where I repeat the same chorus line repetitively, and dress up in a jester outfit. I am a RAPPER, Joe. I'm not going to have a juggling contest against a CLOWN. Now, it's your move. If we're not talking MC to MC, BAR FOR BAR, MAN TO CLOWN- RAP CONFLICT, don't expect to hear from me ever again.

shame Jokerr, you have been demolished again... phaggot.
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Street Light Disses Jokerr ... On Facebook. Empty Re: Street Light Disses Jokerr ... On Facebook.

Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 7:35
Jokerr is trying to make Street look dumb and ignorant like hes being a punk or something. But seriously if Jokerr thinks he is so much better than why wait 2-3 weeks to respond with a Bible Chapter Status trying to bash Street in the first place? Seeing the way jokerr acts it amazes me people like this dude? turn it down
SwizZz 2
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Street Light Disses Jokerr ... On Facebook. Empty Re: Street Light Disses Jokerr ... On Facebook.

Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 7:36
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε wrote:Jokerr is trying to make Street look dumb and ignorant like hes being a punk or something. But seriously if Jokerr thinks he is so much better than why wait 2-3 weeks to respond with a Bible Chapter Status trying to bash Street in the first place? Seeing the way jokerr acts it amazes me people like this dude? turn it down
SwizZz 2

this this this this.

FUCKING REPPED Hopsin 2
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 18:32
Lol Street punked his ass hahaha
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 18:39
Jokerr probably expected streetlight to not say anything lol.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 11 Mar 2012 - 19:23
Can't wait to see the Jokerr vs. Steet Light beef. It'll be good for both of their careers. But Street Light WILL have to step it up with his video production because the J to the O will demolish him in that aspect. Street Light might have the lyrical ability and all, but when it comes down to it, you have to do more than just be able to rap to be a successful artist.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 1:37
lol at making "how the video looks like" as one of the catergories.

Street Light will demolish him .
Registered Member

Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 2:27
What status did the joke post?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 12 Mar 2012 - 7:18
he never responded.

bitchass.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum