Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

What Do You Guy Think About Dizzy Wright? Empty What Do You Guy Think About Dizzy Wright?

Thu 17 Nov 2011 - 18:39
I just spent a couple hours watching music videos and other random stuff on YouTube...Dude is the underground Wiz Khalifa....I like his shit tho, dudes got his own style.

I'm not gonna lie tho, I think lyrically there is some better artists out there...But when your putting together a record label you need to fill all the slots...not just the same ones over and over....So I like the pick.

This dude makes a lot of videos too, he has a ton of songs from what I can see...Still listening to his shit tho, about 10 songs deep....Gonna go listen to another 10..

GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

What Do You Guy Think About Dizzy Wright? Empty Re: What Do You Guy Think About Dizzy Wright?

Thu 17 Nov 2011 - 18:56
I bet a lot of Hopsin's decision was influenced by Dizzy's dedication to bringing hip hop back...He always raps about that...And this fool seem like a really hard worker.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

What Do You Guy Think About Dizzy Wright? Empty Re: What Do You Guy Think About Dizzy Wright?

Thu 17 Nov 2011 - 19:08
His music and flow is chill, so I like that....a lot.

Definitely a good pick by FV.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Thu 17 Nov 2011 - 19:14
He's got some dope lines lol, he said..

"Cause I done knocked a couple heads off, and you can only run your mouth if you knock the legs off"

Lol dope
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 17 Nov 2011 - 19:22
ive only heard song. cause i was busy yesterday.
but i wont judge him until he makes something with the FV team.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Thu 17 Nov 2011 - 19:24
STRANGEgenius wrote:ive only heard song. cause i was busy yesterday.

Yeah but if you get time I'd suggest checking some of his shit out...You'll understand why Hopsin picked him. He's a dedicated, hard working, underground rapper...From the business prospective he's a perfect fit.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 17 Nov 2011 - 20:08
GangusKahn wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:ive only heard song. cause i was busy yesterday.

Yeah but if you get time I'd suggest checking some of his shit out...You'll understand why Hopsin picked him. He's a dedicated, hard working, underground rapper...From the business prospective he's a perfect fit.

ofcourse i have check him out, i just dont have a opinon yet.
i think the music vid they r filming sunday is the cypher?
Anonymous

Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 5:08
Reminds me of the good ol' Snoop Dogg, back when he was dope.
Anonymous

Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 5:09
Lube wrote:Reminds me of the good ol' Snoop Dogg, back when he was dope.

Word bro, I like his style a lot.
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Tue 22 Nov 2011 - 9:33
I honestly like him. I started out not liking him much but after listening to like half a dozen songs I dig him and the message he brings.
LilLevi
LilLevi
Registered Member

Tue 22 Nov 2011 - 9:50
he's ok
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 22 Nov 2011 - 22:38
I like him... he could only get better while on FV so I see a good future for him.
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Registered Member

Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 6:42
Dizzy has been signd Before and he's from Vegas i find his music quiet influential
i downloaded his last mixtape and its dope as hell one track spoke to me the most because its what i need'd to hear shit exacly what iv been doing iv since aplied for a job and got off my ass an doing shit....

Dizzy Wright has definetly won me as a fan, dude speaks the truth and claiming he's the underground Wiz khalifa i dout it just coz Wiz and Diz smoke its exacly like saying Hopsin is the underground Eminem, Dizzy's got real skills and Wiz is just a mainstream stoner

Anonymous

Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 11:28
He's dope, very lyrical.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 18:51
@Chicka Chicka Mr Davey

You didnt notice how they look almost exactly the same lol? Doppelganger!
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Registered Member

Fri 25 Nov 2011 - 7:30
GangusKahn wrote:@Chicka Chicka Mr Davey

You didnt notice how they look almost exactly the same lol? Doppelganger!

i will give you that they do look similar
Reidy
Reidy
Registered Member
http://newlifemusicgroup.bandcamp.com/album/a-new-beginning

Sat 17 Dec 2011 - 8:33
I'm really happy that FV was smart enough to sign a different style rapper instead of one like Hop/SwizZz its exactly what they needed. I literally just checked him out and was surprised at the raw talent the guy has.

His song Legendary is amazing.
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Sat 17 Dec 2011 - 21:30
Reidy wrote:I'm really happy that FV was smart enough to sign a different style rapper instead of one like Hop/SwizZz its exactly what they needed. I literally just checked him out and was surprised at the raw talent the guy has.

agreeeed. that song is sick.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Sun 18 Dec 2011 - 0:22
AwesomeMan0710 wrote:
Reidy wrote:I'm really happy that FV was smart enough to sign a different style rapper instead of one like Hop/SwizZz its exactly what they needed. I literally just checked him out and was surprised at the raw talent the guy has.

listening to that song right now What Do You Guy Think About Dizzy Wright? 3845856932
Reidy
Reidy
Registered Member
http://newlifemusicgroup.bandcamp.com/album/a-new-beginning

Sun 18 Dec 2011 - 6:57
HopsinIsDope wrote:
AwesomeMan0710 wrote:

listening to that song right now What Do You Guy Think About Dizzy Wright? 3845856932

let me know what you think!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum