Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Dizzy Wright is where it's at! Empty Dizzy Wright is where it's at!

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 12:54
I've just got to say how much i enjoy listening to this guy.

After i got into Hopsin, and had listened to everything i could find and got familiar with it all, i decided to look into Dizzy Wright, 2 days before Smokeout dropped. I was immediatly stuck on it.

My favorite album to get high to by far, and i'm constantly amazed at this guy. I know he doesn't go over so well with other FV fans for some reason.

If you like him, what is it about him that you dig so much?

And if you don't like him, explain why and what you don't like.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Dizzy Wright is where it's at! Empty Re: Dizzy Wright is where it's at!

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 13:35
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:I've just got to say how much i enjoy listening to this guy.

After i got into Hopsin, and had listened to everything i could find and got familiar with it all, i decided to look into Dizzy Wright, 2 days before Smokeout dropped. I was immediatly stuck on it.

My favorite album to get high to by far, and i'm constantly amazed at this guy. I know he doesn't go over so well with other FV fans for some reason.

This is basically exactly how I felt when Dizzy signed to Funk Volume. The day he signed to Funk Volume, I just looked up every song he had on youtube, all his mixtapes, all his interviews, his freestyles, and basically anything else I could find. Most other FV fans are not really 'real' fans. Until they hear his old stuff, their opinions will probably change. I can't really say the actual reason I like him but just for some reason he appeals to me
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 13:50
whufcwesthamunited wrote:
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:I've just got to say how much i enjoy listening to this guy.

This is basically exactly how I felt when Dizzy signed to Funk Volume. The day he signed to Funk Volume, I just looked up every song he had on youtube, all his mixtapes, all his interviews, his freestyles, and basically anything else I could find. Most other FV fans are not really 'real' fans. Until they hear his old stuff, their opinions will probably change. I can't really say the actual reason I like him but just for some reason he appeals to me

Yeah that's what i get from him, there's just something there that has me hooked on his music.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 14:03
I like Dizzy Wright... he's a hard worker with good intentions. I just think he needs more time to grow... he's definitely not at his peak yet.
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 14:06
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I like Dizzy Wright... he's a hard worker with good intentions. I just think he needs more time to grow... he's definitely not at his peak yet.
He's just got this thing about how he goes about the music. Its so relaxed I think it rubs off on the listener. If im frettin about anything in life, ill roll a doobie and put dizzy on and there's no worries in the world. Its amazing.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 15:36
Am I the only one who've heard he's going to make a track with Chamillionaire?
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 15:51
Chokey wrote:Am I the only one who've heard he's going to make a track with Chamillionaire?
Yes.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Fri 27 Jul 2012 - 18:28

I like some Dizzy songs, but for some reason he just doesn't vibe well with me. Something about his flow and voice, just doesn't go well with me. That being said I love Fuck Your Opinion, Solo Dolo and I'm Doin It, but other songs I just don't feel. I'm more of a rapid fire kind of guy, people like Hopsin, Tech N9ne, Elzhi, old Eminem, etc.
I definitely respect him though.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum