Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RIOT
RIOT
Registered Member
http://rhythmicintelligence.tumblr.com

Would appreciate some feedback! Empty Would appreciate some feedback!

Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 23:17
This is our second mixtape, and I know the quality is less than amazing, but check some of the tracks out and give me your opinion of us!
http://soundcloud.com/riotofficial/sets/independent-revolution/

I'm hoping our next group mixtape has a better quality to it. Anyways, thanks for checking us out if you do! Much love!
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Would appreciate some feedback! Empty Re: Would appreciate some feedback!

Fri 30 Sep 2011 - 2:05
listened to the first two tracks, on the second track specifically i liked the first verse a lot. Didn't like the beats much and, while i hate saying it, your flow could use work, but the lyrics i heard were truth and good.
RIOT
RIOT
Registered Member
http://rhythmicintelligence.tumblr.com

Fri 30 Sep 2011 - 2:19
AwesomeMan0710 wrote:listened to the first two tracks, on the second track specifically i liked the first verse a lot. Didn't like the beats much and, while i hate saying it, your flow could use work, but the lyrics i heard were truth and good.

I appreciate it man. I'm gonna work on my flow and practice the songs a little more before I get to recording them. I usually just write it, go over it out loud once, and record it. From now on I'm gonna try to slow it down and perfect the songs before I record them. Thanks for the actual feedback. A lot of people just say we suck or say we're okay haha, it's actually nice when we get a real critique.
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Fri 30 Sep 2011 - 4:52
RIOT wrote:
AwesomeMan0710 wrote:listened to the first two tracks, on the second track specifically i liked the first verse a lot. Didn't like the beats much and, while i hate saying it, your flow could use work, but the lyrics i heard were truth and good.

I appreciate it man. I'm gonna work on my flow and practice the songs a little more before I get to recording them. I usually just write it, go over it out loud once, and record it. From now on I'm gonna try to slow it down and perfect the songs before I record them. Thanks for the actual feedback. A lot of people just say we suck or say we're okay haha, it's actually nice when we get a real critique.
I know how u feel lol. that's what people usually tell me. But i know a lot of rappers care most about their lyrics, when they want feedback, it's not "oh, it needs to be mastered" or shit like that, u wanna know if people like the subject matter. or at least that's my case lol. so no problem tho Big Grin
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum