Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ill Mind of Hopsin 6

+42
Jakec15
SFVigilante
HippityHopsin
texasiopp
dukeblue
Trimss
Fitzyy
hopsintupac
adeem
Nay Nay
semaj116
StuFace
whufcwesthamunited
Katz Inf Gang
yo
Jeet
Perfect Stranger
Hip-Hopsin'
Swerve
Coolguy 127
HopSon
Norway kills
bobfagget
STRANGEgenius
tyler3996
Hunter
Mence
Buddie
41OMaXiMuS
Mark us
BitchNigga
iSigh
King
Essence
Chokey
Spanky
BabySmacker
fxtdiilz
knockmathers
AlwaysRaw
Fiasco
46 posters
Go down
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

The Ill Mind of Hopsin 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ill Mind of Hopsin 6

Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 16:42
Meh, I stand by what I said before. He hasn't impressed me since Ill Mind 4. Datz mah opinion bruhz.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 17:33
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Meh, I stand by what I said before. He hasn't impressed me since Ill Mind 4. Datz mah opinion bruhz.

Same except I was impressed by Ill Mind 5.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 20:30
ill mind wont be a single..
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 20:53
Hopsin is not the GODLY MC everyone expects him to be, listen to ill mind 4 again, he has a few noticeable verses better than that.. I just think people are nostalgic with his older stuff because it's not even that great, I mean it's good for sure and I love it but come on now lol. I just Hope ill mind 6 is good  doesn't necessarily have to be better than 4 or 5 Just enjoyable on it's own.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 21:09
King wrote:Hopsin is not the GODLY MC everyone expects him to be, listen to ill mind 4 again, he has a few noticeable verses better than that.. I just think people are nostalgic with his older stuff because it's not even that great, I mean it's good for sure and I love it but come on now lol. I just Hope ill mind 6 is good  doesn't necessarily have to be better than 4 or 5 Just enjoyable on it's own.
Most of RAW was great and a few songs on it were incredible. He has yet to make music as good as that IMO. But it's not fair to judge him before he releases his next album (Knock Madness). I think everybody just needs to calm down and let the man release the possible album of the year.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 21:43
Buddie wrote:
King wrote:Hopsin is not the GODLY MC everyone expects him to be, listen to ill mind 4 again, he has a few noticeable verses better than that.. I just think people are nostalgic with his older stuff because it's not even that great, I mean it's good for sure and I love it but come on now lol. I just Hope ill mind 6 is good  doesn't necessarily have to be better than 4 or 5 Just enjoyable on it's own.
Most of RAW was great and a few songs on it were incredible. He has yet to make music as good as that IMO. But it's not fair to judge him before he releases his next album (Knock Madness). I think everybody just needs to calm down and let the man release the possible album of the year.
Agreed with Buddie.
People judge Hopsin too much but he hasn't even had a new project since RAW for people to really judge him off of, so the've been judging pointless shit like features, cyphers, and whatever.
BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 21:48
Some of you sound like dumbasses in the comment section of youtube with all this "he's changed" "I like old hopsin" bs. The old hopsin is the only one aside from 2 songs.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 21:55
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Buddie wrote:
Agreed with Buddie.
People judge Hopsin too much but he hasn't even had a new project since RAW for people to really judge him off of, so the've been judging pointless shit like features, cyphers, and whatever.
Knockmadness could easily surpass RAW, it was not an amazing album, some tracks needed help and there are a few memorable tracks that were dope which lead to Hopsin gaining his early fanbase. The thing is that even if Knockmadness is great, people will always say he fell off.
I don't think that's right, the caliber RAW is in is NOT Hopsins limit he can go way passed that.
Mence
Registered Member

Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 22:28
I don't understand this site. Even the moderators have something negative to say about Hopsin. I thought this was a fan forum... It'll probably be good. Even if he didn't plan it out months in advance he still has a million songs probably already done, he could just slap "Ill mind of Hopsin 6" on the title and add the video and It'll still be dope.
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 22:31
Mence wrote:I don't understand this site. Even the moderators have something negative to say about Hopsin. I thought this was a fan forum... It'll probably be good. Even if he didn't plan it out months in advance he still has a million songs probably already done, he could just slap "Ill mind of Hopsin 6" on the title and add the video and It'll still be dope.
It's not a forum to praise hopsin....it's a forum to discuss fv
Mence
Registered Member

Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 22:34
Skinny_Kid wrote:
Mence wrote:I don't understand this site. Even the moderators have something negative to say about Hopsin. I thought this was a fan forum... It'll probably be good. Even if he didn't plan it out months in advance he still has a million songs probably already done, he could just slap "Ill mind of Hopsin 6" on the title and add the video and It'll still be dope.

I guess, but still I rarely ever see someone say something good about anything Funk Volume on here.I swear I hear more hate on here then actual FV haters.
BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 22:36

I thought the same thing when I first joined. Have seen nothing but negativity towards all FV members since Iv been here. Just gotta go with flow.
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 22:37
Mence wrote:
Skinny_Kid wrote:

I guess, but still I rarely ever see someone say something good about anything Funk Volume on here.I swear I hear more hate on here then actual FV haters.
Yeah probably cause everyone on this forum listens to really dope rappers and they forget FV isn't THAT great..plus FV rarely releases anything so we overhype it when they do and get disappointed.
BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 23:07
Can I get a list of these dope rappers that will make me think every FV song sucks or is "nothin special"?
tyler3996
Registered Member

Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 23:24
To be honest I think imoh6 is going to be good. It will probably be more comical then 5, but thats ok with me. Also i liked some of the verses hop did recently like the one on stabbed and the backroom freestyle he did for BET

Last edited by tyler3996 on Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 23:46; edited 1 time in total
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 23:38
Ill Mind 6 whether it's dope or not it will get Negative feedback.
It's nearly impossible for everyone on the forums to like it because not everyone likes the same thing 100% I mean look at Ill Mind 5.

It's healthy to have some sort of criticism, trust me most people here are fans..
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Wed 3 Jul 2013 - 0:02
BitchNigga wrote:Some of you sound like dumbasses in the comment section of youtube with all this "he's changed" "I like old hopsin" bs. The old hopsin is the only one aside from 2 songs.
THIS.
Hopsin hasn't done shit that people can actually hate on him or stuff that has made him 'change'
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 3 Jul 2013 - 1:13
But Hopsin HAS changed. What are you guys talking about lol? You mean to tell me you think he is the same guy he was 2 years ago? 

He's a different man now and to say otherwise is naive. Hopsin himself even said every year his definition of ill changes...if that's not changing I don't know what is. 

Fingers crossed for IMoH6, though... :/
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Wed 3 Jul 2013 - 2:19
That's why I like this forum a lot because they are unbiased. And when Hopsin stopped releasing music people started listening to rappers that can make FV look like shit lyrically.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Wed 3 Jul 2013 - 2:22
Essence wrote:
That's why I like this forum a lot because they are unbiased. And when Hopsin stopped releasing music people started listening to rappers that can make FV look like shit lyrically.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 3 Jul 2013 - 4:09
Mence wrote:
Skinny_Kid wrote:

The fact of the matter is that FV really isn't that good. None of the artists on the label have released a really good project since 2010 IMO. Maybe they will get better musically, but FV isn't this great label that a lot of fans claim it to be. They're a good label with a lot of potential and I think most of the members on here realize that. Which is why we get disappointed sometimes when we hear music from them that is just "alright"

It's nice to have a place to talk with FV fans who don't think everything they release is great.
Registered Member

Wed 3 Jul 2013 - 6:03
Buddie wrote:
Mence wrote:
Skinny_Kid wrote:

The fact of the matter is that FV really isn't that good. None of the artists on the label have released a really good project since 2010 IMO. Maybe they will get better musically, but FV isn't this great label that a lot of fans claim it to be. They're a good label with a lot of potential and I think most of the members on here realize that. Which is why we get disappointed sometimes when we hear music from them that is just "alright"

It's nice to have a place to talk with FV fans who don't think everything they release is great.

This tbh. All that's being released is average shit. There are better rappers out there, not everyone on here listens to FV exclusively. Also all the people that have "negative" shit to say about FV is bored with them now, there was a time when this forum was heavily supportive of Hopsin and FV but they hardly do shit anymore worthy of support.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 3 Jul 2013 - 6:12
HopNation wrote:
Buddie wrote:
Mence wrote:
Skinny_Kid wrote:

This tbh. All that's being released is average shit. There are better rappers out there, not everyone on here listens to FV exclusively. Also all the people that have "negative" shit to say about FV is bored with them now, there was a time when this forum was heavily supportive of Hopsin and FV but they hardly do shit anymore worthy of support.

tbh tbh.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Wed 3 Jul 2013 - 7:37
HopNation wrote:
Buddie wrote:
Mence wrote:
Skinny_Kid wrote:

I fucking love this. Thumbs Up (Btw Skinny Kid, it is a forum to praise Hopsin, it was known as Hopsinforums, it just got switched cause of a stupid member called Technician, it just had to be changed.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 3 Jul 2013 - 12:21
Skinny_Kid wrote:
not originally newfag.

so we should all be on hopsins dick since he've only been saying KM would drop 2 years ago. oh hopsin is new jesus.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum