Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will There Be A ILL Mind Of Hopsin 5 Soon?

+6
AlwaysRaw
STRANGEgenius
whufcwesthamunited
King
Essence
anthonyFv
10 posters
Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Will There Be A ILL Mind Of Hopsin 5 Soon? Empty Will There Be A ILL Mind Of Hopsin 5 Soon?

Sat 6 Oct 2012 - 18:18
https://twitter.com/DaRealMiikey/status/254233129240375296
lmfao,this got retweeted by Hopsin, what a dumb ass, I hope he was trolling haha
Canibus
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Will There Be A ILL Mind Of Hopsin 5 Soon? Empty Re: Will There Be A ILL Mind Of Hopsin 5 Soon?

Sat 6 Oct 2012 - 19:02
WOAH! Interesting, this definetely deserved a thread.
King
King
Registered Member

Will There Be A ILL Mind Of Hopsin 5 Soon? Empty Re: Will There Be A ILL Mind Of Hopsin 5 Soon?

Sat 6 Oct 2012 - 20:21
I love it when he retweets stuff like this because it's like he just puts them on the spotlight so everyone could pick at him haha.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sat 6 Oct 2012 - 22:00
Well obviously he didn't mean to retweet it and obviously you knew that anthony so why make a thread about nothing?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 0:52
lol.

another hour another thread by AFV Eminem
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 0:53
STRANGEgenius wrote:lol.

another hour another thread by AFV Eminem
exactly
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 0:54
Emblem wrote:WOAH! Interesting, this definetely deserved a thread.
Hopsin 3
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 5:05
I know right, glad you agree. This was up there with most interesting things to happen to me this week. SwizZz 4
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 8:43
anthonyFv wrote:
I know right, glad you agree. This was up there with most interesting things to happen to me this week. SwizZz 4

You joined less than three months ago and you've got more posts than the majority of people (such as myself), who came in January/February and before.
Lmao.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 9:01
Perfect Stranger wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:

You joined less than three months ago and you've got more posts than the majority of people (such as myself), who came in January/February and before.
Lmao.

he wont catch me Hopsin 3
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 9:18
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:

Lmao.

he wont catch me Hopsin 3

No one will.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 9:43
wrote that.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 10:12
Grandmaster wrote:Guest
wrote that.

Man, you know that wears off on people after it is done so many times, it loses the amusement it creates.
You've gotta do it out of the blue, not straight after someone else did it.
Norway kills
Norway kills
Registered Member

Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 10:46
Grandmaster wrote:Norway kills
wrote that.
WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THIS?! Mention my name again, and I will severely damage your grandfather's leg.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 10:49
Norway kills wrote:
wrote that.
WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THIS?! Mention my name again, and I will severely damage your grandfather's leg.

JK, you know I love Guest.

His mum's great in bed.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 11:06
Grandmaster wrote:
Norway kills wrote:
wrote that.

JK, you know I love Guest.

His mum's great in bed.

Yeah, Guest is a faggot.

Shut up dipshit, your birth certificate was an apology from the condom company.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 12:43
Anthony... I am dissapointed
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 13:18
Chokey wrote:Anthony... I am dissapointed

Yeah...wait...why are we disappointed?
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 13:31
Perfect Stranger wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:

Lmao.
I am dedicated, I will not stop untill I feel my duty has been fullfilled
Hopsin 3
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 13:33
Perfect Stranger wrote:
Grandmaster wrote:Guest
wrote that.

Man, you know that wears off on people after it is done so many times, it loses the amusement it creates.
You've gotta do it out of the blue, not straight after someone else did it.
this, haha u mofos think you can fool me again! not happenin this time pal
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 13:35
whufcwesthamunited wrote:Well obviously he didn't mean to retweet it and obviously you knew that anthony so why make a thread about nothing?
Why didn't he mean to retweet it, honestly I did not think that. Otherwise I would not have posted it. I just thought it was funny, and I know how much you guys enjoy my sense of humor, so basically I was just trying to put a smile on all of your faces, and YOU ALL TOOK IT THE WRONG WAY!! (JK)
im crying now.
Tyler
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 13:49
anthonyFv wrote:
whufcwesthamunited wrote:Well obviously he didn't mean to retweet it and obviously you knew that anthony so why make a thread about nothing?
Why didn't he mean to retweet it, honestly I did not think that. Otherwise I would not have posted it. I just thought it was funny, and I know how much you guys enjoy my sense of humor, so basically I was just trying to put a smile on all of your faces, and YOU ALL TOOK IT THE WRONG WAY!! (JK)
im crying now.
Tyler

Harden up, pussy Eminem

Uppa Doppa!

Last edited by Perfect Stranger on Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 14:10; edited 1 time in total
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sun 7 Oct 2012 - 13:51
Perfect Stranger wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:
im crying now.
Tyler

Hard up, pussy Eminem
Hopsin 3
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 0:45
AFV sometimes its a pain to read your posts Hopsin 3
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum