Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CHA53
Registered Member

Chase Wilson - Trouble On My Mind [Free Verse] Empty Chase Wilson - Trouble On My Mind [Free Verse]

Sat 29 Jun 2013 - 22:27
Just a straight one-take recorded freeverse I did to Pusha T.s & Tyler, The creators "Trouble on my mind" instrumental. Not best quality as I recorded with a $5 mic from wal-mart and did no edits whatsoever, but all feedback welcomed on the rapping. https://soundcloud.com/ch453w/7-trouble-on-my-mind

If you like it, like my page on fb: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chase-Wilson/313466332008552?ref=hl

I started freestyling at the end btw, lol.

Last edited by CHA53 on Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 3:24; edited 1 time in total
King
King
Registered Member

Chase Wilson - Trouble On My Mind [Free Verse] Empty Re: Chase Wilson - Trouble On My Mind [Free Verse]

Sun 30 Jun 2013 - 1:28
Hey man that was ok for a freestyle at the end, that's better than the majority of people which cant freestyle lol.

I don't know if you want to do this but it would be cool if you give it another go and try to improve the lines you already have and add more to it, that's a good way to improve and maybe come up with a chorus.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Chase Wilson - Trouble On My Mind [Free Verse] Empty Re: Chase Wilson - Trouble On My Mind [Free Verse]

Sun 30 Jun 2013 - 9:37
get a mixer and better mic bro
CHA53
Registered Member

Mon 1 Jul 2013 - 16:56
Yeah the qualitys terrible, I know.  No edits/mixes, hence a freeverse. & This freeverse was recorded back in 2011. I'm currently taking time on a free tape with choruses and full songs. I just wanted to know what you guys thought of like my actual flow & delivery on this track, not critique it song-wise.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum