Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now]

+55
FVForLife
Trimss
iScyko
High_Contacts
Royalty
taav69
brownguy12
CreativePT
The Real Blaze 27
jfatballz
jkardenaali
Icey
Bladerunner
iamraw24
JakedaDude
BraidzMC
Grafik
texasiopp
TrusonTheUnicorn
adeem
Frankie
Passionate MC
Nidac_7
Katz Inf Gang
Jeet
LilWayneIsTheGoat
Essence
41OMaXiMuS
ClickClack7898
Inhansed
semaj116
dcan
iSigh
BabySmacker
HopSon
Buddie
hopsintupac
Hip-Hopsin'
AlwaysRaw
Nay Nay
knockmathers
Chokey
Swerve
STRANGEgenius
Hunter
fxtdiilz
Jakec15
Hopsessed
King
BitchNigga
tyler3996
Spanky
Coolguy 127
Fiasco
59 posters
Go down
Hopsessed
Hopsessed
Registered Member

Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 11 Empty Re: Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now]

Sat 16 Nov 2013 - 8:08
BraidzMC wrote:But real talk. I may be getting a pre-mastered version of the full album in the next few days, if anybody is interested? I will trade for other old Hop songs that are unreleased.
sure, if you do get it, send me a message
BraidzMC
Registered Member

Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 11 Empty Re: Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now]

Sat 16 Nov 2013 - 8:18
BraidzMC wrote:But real talk. I may be getting a pre-mastered version of the full album in the next few days, if anybody is interested? I will trade for other old Hop songs that are unreleased.
Namely the Jokerr collab tracks and the 2 video's they recorded. Got em?
BraidzMC
Registered Member

Sat 16 Nov 2013 - 11:52
Hopsessed wrote:
You got Hop and Jokerrs collab tracks...? not just the "one" everyone on these forums know about. I want the whole lot of them. As well as the 2 music video's they have made but ended up scrapping in the last 2 years.

If you can get me that. I will trade for sure.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 16 Nov 2013 - 18:38
BraidzMC wrote:
Hopsessed wrote:
You got Hop and Jokerrs collab tracks...? not just the "one" everyone on these forums know about. I want the whole lot of them. As well as the 2 music video's they have made but ended up scrapping in the last 2 years.

lol too bad that never happened.
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Sat 16 Nov 2013 - 20:44
They're not by Hopsin, but can I interest you in some other rare songs.
Super Ultra Mega Rare Unreleased Leaked Music
HopSon
Registered Member

Sat 16 Nov 2013 - 22:49
Lol at anyone believing this buffoon
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Sat 16 Nov 2013 - 23:10
hahahaha
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 16 Nov 2013 - 23:37
Nidac won.
Swerve
Swerve
Registered Member

Sat 16 Nov 2013 - 23:44
Wheres that leak at im positive somebody has it by now
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 17 Nov 2013 - 0:30
Swerve wrote:Wheres that leak at im positive somebody has it by now
there's only a leak of two songs but it might just be a 3 minute snippet of each I forgot how long each song actually was, might get taken down soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76KEYFwpAA0
Swerve
Swerve
Registered Member

Sun 17 Nov 2013 - 0:32
King wrote:
there's only a leak of two songs but it might just be a 3 minute snippet of each I forgot how long each song actually was, might get taken down soon.

HOLY FUCK BARS!!!!!!!!!!! KNOCK MADNESS IS SICK
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Sun 17 Nov 2013 - 1:16
King wrote:

DAT FLOW
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Sun 17 Nov 2013 - 3:12
Nidac_7 wrote:
PillowStan is fucking dope!!!

Cried it was so touching.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sun 17 Nov 2013 - 3:24
MAAAN I really want Hopsin to release all songs he decided not to release for KM. And omfg the beats, holy shit, he definitely needs to release those, remember the ones from his basement video and day in the life vid. Those beats were fucking raw as fuck. It's a shame they weren't on the album, but I do want him to release them.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 17 Nov 2013 - 3:24
So does anybody have any idea when this is actually dropping? It seems like FV or Hopsin haven't given us anything official yet. The release date is supposedly on the 26th, but the FV site says Nov. 23rd and some outlets say Dec. 3rd. Does anybody know exactly when this is releasing?
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Sun 17 Nov 2013 - 3:27
Buddie wrote:So does anybody have any idea when this is actually dropping? It seems like FV or Hopsin haven't given us anything official yet. The release date is supposedly on the 26th, but the FV site says Nov. 23rd and some outlets say Dec. 3rd. Does anybody know exactly when this is releasing?
I can't possibly see it dropping on a Saturday. It'll probably be either the 26th or the 3rd of December.
BraidzMC
Registered Member

Sun 17 Nov 2013 - 8:16
Buddie wrote:
BraidzMC wrote:
Hopsessed wrote:

Dare you too ask Hop or Jo if they never happened then...

The problem with people on this forum, is you guys think you know SO MUCH.
You guys have noooo idea.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 17 Nov 2013 - 19:47
Is there an official relase date anymore? I've been seeing so many random dates it's weird.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 17 Nov 2013 - 21:19
BraidzMC wrote:
Buddie wrote:
BraidzMC wrote:
Hopsessed wrote:

Claiming people on this forum act like they know so much when you are in fact doing the exact same thing..
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 17 Nov 2013 - 21:22
BraidzMC wrote:
Buddie wrote:
BraidzMC wrote:
Hopsessed wrote:

I'm guessing you think know so much. Kanye Shrug
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 17 Nov 2013 - 22:08
Braidz is Hopsin 
SwizZz 5
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Sun 17 Nov 2013 - 23:25
this braidz guy did a track with hopsin that i found a few months ago called different i think?
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Mon 18 Nov 2013 - 0:20
fxtdiilz wrote:this braidz guy did a track with hopsin that i found a few months ago called different i think?
https://soundcloud.com/braidzmc/different-ft-hopsin
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Mon 18 Nov 2013 - 0:35
How does the knock madness wikipedia page have the track lengths?
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Mon 18 Nov 2013 - 0:41
fxtdiilz wrote:How does the knock madness wikipedia page have the track lengths?
Someone probably got them from iTunes.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum