Hopsin Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 29]

BabySmacker

BabySmacker
Registered Member
I think KM is gonna be a little more like RAW 2.0.

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member
@BabySmacker wrote:I think KM is gonna be a little more like RAW 2.0.
If it is like that I have no problem with it. Raw is a great album.

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member
Video in production.
Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 7 Ec77c6784be511e3b9491215d1bef216_8

knockmathers

knockmathers
Registered Member
@Buddie wrote:
@King wrote:this track is dope. simple beat and chorus to make the aggressive bars stand out. if hop could have kept going at the end that would of been banana. so far KM > Raw
I don't agree. I think RAW's singles were much better.

Kill Her, Sag My Pants, You Are My Enemy, and How You Like Me Now > Old Friend, Hop Is Back, and Rip Your Heart Out.

I think every single for RAW is better than the KM singles we've gotten so far except for Sag My Pants.

King

King
Registered Member
Like I said KM > RAW, Compare ALL songs.
So far the tracks released from KM are better than tracks on RAW, when the whole album drops then you can further compare.

TrusonTheUnicorn

Registered Member
He can not please any of you guys any more it seems.SwizZz 3 

Fuck yall that track was dope, and if KM has songs like this... It will be dope.Hopsin 5

knockmathers

knockmathers
Registered Member
@TrusonTheUnicorn wrote:He can not please any of you guys any more it seems.SwizZz 3 

Fuck yall that track was dope, and if KM has songs like this... It will be dope.Hopsin 5
He teased us for so long that we now have really high expectation, and when he drops mediocre stuff we are not gonna like it...

King

King
Registered Member
This track is dope AF and it's most likely far from the best on the album and that's saying something.
Honestly as of right now I enjoy RAW songs more but that's because I grew to be a Hopsin fan while listening to those songs and we all know nostalgia also has an effect on what we like whether it's in songs, video games or other entertainment. But on an actual technical standpoint KM is on point so far and brings out/improves elements from the past if you actually compare, lets just hope he delivers a strong album as a whole.

I'm liking the videos too, I think Jungle Bash will end up being How You Like Me Now 2.0 lol not only it's Hop and SwizZz but Hop said it has a "jungly beat" and I think HYLMN had that.

TrusonTheUnicorn

Registered Member
@knockmathers wrote:
@TrusonTheUnicorn wrote:He can not please any of you guys any more it seems.SwizZz 3 

He teased us for so long that we now have really high expectation, and when he drops mediocre stuff we are not gonna like it...
Yeah, but a lot of us have been waiting just as long as each other. Everyone just keep complaining. Like the Youtube comments they are all about Eminem, I mean wtf?Hopsin 6 
The track is dope af, but everyone is always tripping over other stupid shit. I think it is going to be fucking awesome. 

Everyone needs to chill the fuck out. Listen to the music!Hopsin 3

TrusonTheUnicorn

Registered Member
@King wrote:This track is dope AF and it's most likely far from the best on the album and that's saying something.
Honestly as of right now I enjoy RAW songs more but that's because I grew to be a Hopsin fan while listening to those songs and we all know nostalgia also has an effect on what we like whether it's in songs, video games or other entertainment. But on an actual technical standpoint KM is on point so far and brings out/improves elements from the past if you actually compare, lets just hope he delivers a strong album as a whole.

I'm liking the videos too, I think Jungle Bash will end up being How You Like Me Now 2.0 lol not only it's Hop and SwizZz but Hop said it has a "jungly beat" and I think HYLMN had that.
I agree 100%SwizZz 4 Hopsin 3

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member
@King wrote:This track is dope AF and it's most likely far from the best on the album and that's saying something.

Yes exactly what you said. except about jungle bash. Here's jungle bash.

texasiopp

texasiopp
Registered Member
@Coolguy 127 wrote:

Easily one of the creepiest vids i've ever seen...

Chokey

Chokey
Registered Member
rip your heart out is dope. but i wanted it to be more than Am I A Psycho... and the chorus isnt that good tbh.

HopSon

Registered Member
I like the chorus on this track alot, I liked it since the preview video.

KM shaping up to be much better than raw

Hop is back was 9/10
This was 8/10

Old friend is 7/10 or 6/10 worst song thus far, can't relate to it

TrusonTheUnicorn

Registered Member
@Coolguy 127 wrote:

What the fuck did I watch? I sat threw the whole thing... I feel weird now.Dizzy

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member
Another pic from "Rip Your Heart Out" video shoot.
Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now] - Page 7 B44722c84c0611e399e912f9d13bfdc0_8

HopSon

Registered Member
I say video comes out the 20th

Coolguy 127

Coolguy 127
Registered Member
I'd have to go with the 21st

semaj116

Registered Member
I've never really liked Tech all that much but this track is fucking sick

BitchNigga

BitchNigga
Registered Member
Shit fuckin bangs tbh but he needs to stop sayin some stupid shit. Idk if I heard it right but did he call himself a sperm cell that crawled out a dad's ass?

BitchNigga

BitchNigga
Registered Member
@Coolguy 127 wrote:

Holy shit that's fuckin weird. Those eyes man those eyes. Creepin me out

AlwaysRaw

AlwaysRaw
News Poster
@Passionate MC wrote:GET READY FOR KNOCK MADNESS ! ! !

- BEAST FROM THE EAST
I don't really listen to you other than a few songs I've came across. This song will be what I base my opinion on you off of and whether I listen to more of your music or not.

You best ain't fuck it up son.

Hunter

Hunter
Registered Member
Im dissapointed with the hook only cause in the preview (from what i remember) it was more voilent. Like this ones just chill "i rip yo mothafuckin heart out" but the preview was "you damn right, BITCH I RIP YO-" (hopsin stops the song). I always want/expect to hear that when the chorus comes on. It would've fit the song way more.

TrusonTheUnicorn

Registered Member
@BitchNigga wrote:Shit fuckin bangs tbh but he needs to stop sayin some stupid shit. Idk if I heard it right but did he call himself a sperm cell that crawled out a dad's ass?
Lol, what the fuck? Hopsin 4 

That's not what he says, I have been on Rap Genius for a while doing the lyrics, it says "You're just a sperm cell that climbed out of your dads rectum".Dizzy

fxtdiilz

fxtdiilz
Registered Member
@Hunter wrote:Im dissapointed with the hook only cause in the preview (from what i remember) it was more voilent. Like this ones just chill "i rip yo mothafuckin heart out" but the preview was "you damn right, BITCH I RIP YO-" (hopsin stops the song). I always want/expect to hear that when the chorus comes on. It would've fit the song way more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum