Hopsin Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Knock Madness [3rd Studio Album] [Out Now]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 29]

Fiasco

Registered Member
Official Album Cover:

Explanation of "Knock Madness": Described by Hopsin in 2011 as an album that is "knockin" with beats, but "madness" with lyrics. States the album will have more of the "real him" expressed on it, as heard through past songs like "Nocturnal Rainbows" and "I'm Not Introducing You". Despite the new side of him expressed, he claims their will still be raw songs like "Hot 16's" or "Sag My Pants" included on the album. In late 2012, Hopsin described the album as his attempt to "Knock the Madness" out of the world, and wants those who listen to the album to feel inspired. He claims he is done speaking on the Ruthless Records situation through his music. Hopsin later stated that the album came out alot darker than he expected and Knock Madness has a dark vibe to it.

Label:
Funk Volume

Tracklist:
1. Fiends Are Knocking
2. Hop Is Back 
3. Who's There (ft. Jarren Benton & Dizzy Wright) 
4. Tears To Snow 
5. Rip Your Heart Out (Ft. Tech N9ne)
6. Nollie Tre Flip 
7. Give Me That Money 
8. I Need Help 
9. Hip Hop Sinister 
10. Good Guys Get Left Behind 
11. Bad Manners Freestyle
12. Old Friend 
13. Still Got Love For You 
14. Jungle Bash (ft. Swizzz) 
15. Lunch Time Cypher (ft. Passionate MC & GMO Skee)
16. Dream Forever
17. What's My Purpose 
18. Caught in the Rain

First Single: Old Friend

Second Single: Hop Is Back

Third Single: Rip Your Heart Out

Available now at:
Myfunkvolume.com
iTunes
Select Stores

Last edited by Fiasco on 17/12/2013, 5:53 pm; edited 19 times in total

Coolguy 127

Registered Member
Where'd you find Rap's Over?

Spanky

Registered Member
Coolguy 127 wrote:Where'd you find Rap's Over?
Skype call, he said it'd be his most lyrical song ever.

tyler3996

Registered Member
Spanky wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:Where'd you find Rap's Over?
Skype call, he said it'd be his most lyrical song ever.
Yea he said it shows how good he is at rhyming multiple syllables

BitchNigga

Registered Member
Can't wait to hear kiss my black ass. He"ll probably talk about all the people who call him a hypocrite and corny

King

Registered Member
Expecting tears to snow to be similar to nocturnal rainbows and pillowman.

Expecting rip your heart out to feature tech n9ne even though it's most likely 2 fv members.

Spanky

Registered Member
I hope he has another Pillowman track.

Hopsessed

Registered Member
You forgot Nollie tre flip.

Jakec15

Registered Member
Hop might aswell throw Hop Madness on there as a bonus track or something

King

Registered Member
Jakec15 wrote:Hop might aswell throw Hop Madness on there as a bonus track or something
No, that is not going to work out.

fxtdiilz

Registered Member
I've been waiting for this thread lol, this gets me more amped for knock madness. where was Kiss My Black Ass and You Don't Remember mentioned? first I've heard of them lol

Hunter

Registered Member
you should add the sources for where you found this information cause some of these i have never heard of

STRANGEgenius

Thread title changed, and thread stickied. Please update!

Swerve

Registered Member
http://instagram.com/p/a2RMV-n9Sp/ - Tears To Snow
http://instagram.com/p/aw4ZElH9dk/  - Hop Is Back
http://instagram.com/p/azHNc3H9aG/ -  Rip Your Heart Out
http://instagram.com/p/a4uz34n9RN/  - Moving To Australia (Most likely being a troll) 
http://instagram.com/p/YdZYRcjCI4/   - Nollie Tre Flip 

Sources btw.

King

Registered Member
Come on fiasco update this, don't go missing until another version of pillowman is posted.
Hopsin 3

Chokey

Registered Member
fxtdiilz wrote:I've been waiting for this thread lol, this gets me more amped for knock madness. where was Kiss My Black Ass and You Don't Remember mentioned? first I've heard of them lol
Fiasco had a whole list of the Knock Madness album song titles 1-2 years ago. I remember Kiss My Black Ass was on that.

knockmathers

Registered Member
Did not know about "Nollie Tre Flip".. 

Expecting a catchy song with a catchy beat..

It's not like you can make a deep song about skateboarding..

Or he will be dissing Lupe and Wayne x)

Fiasco

Registered Member
Kiss My Black Ass, I Don't Believe You, and  You Don't Remember were songs he personally told me where on it over a video chat session. He also included Hop Madness and Be My Friend on that list, so take it with a grain of salt. That was also back in 2011.

However, I have an instinctive feeling "You Don't Remember" could be the deep masterpiece song he is always talking about. When asked what his favorite song is he always says "you guys haven't heard it yet but it will be on knock madness".

Those are just possible songs, so take it with a grain of salt again. Buddie may know more about this actually.

Spanky

Registered Member
Death is a possible song or actual song.
Source - http://prntscr.com/1cfdyv It's named in top left corner.

Hopsessed

Registered Member
knockmathers wrote:Did not know about "Nollie Tre Flip".. 

Expecting a catchy song with a catchy beat..

It's not like you can make a deep song about skateboarding..

Or he will be dissing Lupe and Wayne x)

i first heard of it here http://www.mannyslaysall.com/manny-santiago/photo-update-42413/

hops assistant also posted on her instagram that the best song on on knock madness is going to be N-----------P
http://instagram.com/p/Z4z__gonH9/

Nay Nay

Registered Member
Fiasco wrote:Kiss My Black Ass, I Don't Believe You, and  You Don't Remember were songs he personally told me where on it over a video chat session. He also included Hop Madness and Be My Friend on that list, so take it with a grain of salt. That was also back in 2011.

However, I have an instinctive feeling "You Don't Remember" could be the deep masterpiece song he is always talking about. When asked what his favorite song is he always says "you guys haven't heard it yet but it will be on knock madness".

Those are just possible songs, so take it with a grain of salt again. Buddie may know more about this actually.

You sure he included Be My Friend on that list? Cause that was recorded during the RAW sessions and I see no reason why he would save that for Knock Madness; I'm pretty sure it was never intended for Knock Madness and was just a track that got cut from RAW.

Like me on Facebook! www.facebook.com/OfficialNayNayMusic

Coolguy 127

Registered Member
Nay Nay wrote:You sure he included Be My Friend on that list? Cause that was recorded during the RAW sessions and I see no reason why he would save that for Knock Madness; I'm pretty sure it was never intended for Knock Madness and was just a track that got cut from RAW.

Maybe it's for the bonus tracks.

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
I know this sounds pointless but I think the parental advisory logo should be a matching orange or something, I just like when albums have custom ones haha

Fiasco

Registered Member
Nay Nay wrote:
Fiasco wrote:Kiss My Black Ass, I Don't Believe You, and  You Don't Remember were songs he personally told me where on it over a video chat session. He also included Hop Madness and Be My Friend on that list, so take it with a grain of salt. That was also back in 2011.

You sure he included Be My Friend on that list? Cause that was recorded during the RAW sessions and I see no reason why he would save that for Knock Madness; I'm pretty sure it was never intended for Knock Madness and was just a track that got cut from RAW.
I'm positive he included it

knockmathers

Registered Member
Fiasco wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:

I'm positive he included it

If the album is at the same level as Be My Friend and a couple songs slightly better, then houston we have a problem.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 29]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum