Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopsin Shared us on Facebook & Joined the Forums!

+16
Higher Living
Nevermind
Shadizz
AwesomeMan0710
#Shake
Sparky
HOP HOPSIN
BabySmacker
Arkade
LiquidDookie87
STRANGEgenius
Frankie
KushDaButton
BeverlyKillz17
liftthat
steelie
20 posters
Go down
Sparky
Sparky
Registered Member

Hopsin Shared us on Facebook & Joined the Forums! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hopsin Shared us on Facebook & Joined the Forums!

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 0:52
Good shit. Thanks Hop.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Hopsin Shared us on Facebook & Joined the Forums! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hopsin Shared us on Facebook & Joined the Forums!

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 0:53
Fuck. That's dope as fuck.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 0:53
LiquidDookie87 wrote:I think I just came.

I COULD be wrong though. Let me check..

Yep. I did.

did you use your mind power like Hop does?
Sparky
Sparky
Registered Member

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 0:55
HOP HOPSIN wrote:YEAH SON! IM IN THE BICH! haha. thanks for the love guys! i know you have no real proof this is realy me, so soon i will upload a pic that only I have access too that nobody else has :D

What up man, keep doing your shit!
HOP HOPSIN
HOP HOPSIN
Administrator
http://www.hopsinforums.com

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 0:56
yes its me guys! i just posted the new pic on my facebook too! theres no way a fake could have predicted that
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 1:00
HOP HOPSIN wrote:yes its me guys! i just posted the new pic on my facebook too! theres no way a fake could have predicted that

Ahhh shit, that's dope! Cool
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 1:01
Hop's avi......straight Illmatic son
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 1:05
Well damn, good to have you on here, man. Appreciate you signing up.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 1:07
steelie
steelie
Registered Member

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 1:25
Shitttt the man is finally here! Now that's fuckin dope, welcome Hop!
#Shake
#Shake
Registered Member
http://www.code-r3d.net

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 1:29
it was nice thing from hopsin :)
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 1:35
welcome hop :) i hope u remember me.
Anonymous

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 3:32
Welcome to the forums Hop! Glad you signed up man.
Anonymous

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 3:55
Good to hear that Hop signed up. Welcome buddy!
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 4:30
i seen that shit
Anonymous

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 4:55
Now, can we all not SPAM his private messages on here? I hope people don't do that, keep that shit for Twitter..
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 5:18
ClapYo! wrote:Now, can we all not SPAM his private messages on here? I hope people don't do that, keep that shit for Twitter..

everyone is gonna join now and bug the shit out of Hop lol, he goof'd.
Frankie
Administrator

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 5:29
As soon as he hits 100 private messages, they will stop building up and people won't be able to "bug" him. So, if he wants to let his private messages build up to 100, he won't get anymore messages from members on here.

It's up to Hop on what he wants to do. Thumbs Up
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 7:29
Frankie wrote:As soon as he hits 100 private messages, they will stop building up and people won't be able to "bug" him. So, if he wants to let his private messages build up to 100, he won't get anymore messages from members on here.

LOL , this is so true.
Anonymous

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 7:30
Frankie wrote:As soon as he hits 100 private messages, they will stop building up and people won't be able to "bug" him. So, if he wants to let his private messages build up to 100, he won't get anymore messages from members on here.

Good to know. I also do hope they just keep that shit to Twitter also.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 7:33
Lube wrote:

Good to know. I also do hope they just keep that shit to Twitter also.

LOL doubt it, theres already people posting comments on the forums thinking they r talking to Hopsin and all - LOL.
Frankie
Administrator

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 7:39
Note to all members: If Hopsin posts in a thread discussing a certain topic on something, don't derail it and ask stupid/unrelated questions that have jack-shit to do with the topic itself. I'll update the main rules in "Forum Rules & Updates" section soon regarding this.

Hope you guys can stick to the above, we'd all appreciate it if you could. It'd make it much easier for the staff on here. Thumbs Up
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 7:41
Frankie wrote:Note to all members: If Hopsin posts in a thread discussing a certain topic on something, don't derail it and ask stupid/unrelated questions that have jack-shit to do with the topic itself. I'll update the main rules in "Forum Rules & Updates" section soon regarding this.

Hope you guys can stick to the above, we'd all appreciate it if you could. It'd make it much easier for the staff on here. Thumbs Up

is it me or does everyone have that "report post" thing next to "quote" - im fucking confused :P

dw Frankie if they do those stupid comments and all - ill quote them and fuck up their comment ;)
Frankie
Administrator

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 7:42
Looking into a "Report Post" button now...
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 7:46
Frankie wrote:Looking into a "Report Post" button now...

i already have one - LOL.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum