Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopsin Shared us on Facebook & Joined the Forums!

+16
Higher Living
Nevermind
Shadizz
AwesomeMan0710
#Shake
Sparky
HOP HOPSIN
BabySmacker
Arkade
LiquidDookie87
STRANGEgenius
Frankie
KushDaButton
BeverlyKillz17
liftthat
steelie
20 posters
Go down
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Hopsin Shared us on Facebook & Joined the Forums! - Page 3 Empty Re: Hopsin Shared us on Facebook & Joined the Forums!

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 7:49
Yeah, that's the staff only one, though.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Hopsin Shared us on Facebook & Joined the Forums! - Page 3 Empty Re: Hopsin Shared us on Facebook & Joined the Forums!

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 7:50
Frankie wrote:Yeah, that's the staff only one, though.

i thought so , cause i only saw when i got prompted.
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 8:02
Oh shit! i just saw that hopsin joined, fuckin awesome. congrats to the mods n admin of the site, and welcome hop!
Shadizz
Shadizz
Registered Member

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 9:08
Welcome to the forum Hop' ! :)
Nevermind
Nevermind
Registered Member

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 10:04
I've been out for a week and these are great news to return to. Shout-out to Hopsin for joining the site and congrats to the admin for the achieved success.
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 10:05
Thanks, man. Good to see you back also. Thumbs Up
Nevermind
Nevermind
Registered Member

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 10:18
Sure thing Frankie!
Higher Living
Higher Living
Registered Member

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 15:34
Awesome it see Hopsin so in touch with his fans... Good looks on adding him to this site too!
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 17:24
Dope as fuck man, more than doubled our members since Hop promoted us.

Keep sharing lads, lets hit 1k by the end of October :) !
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 20:01
Frankie wrote:Note to all members: If Hopsin posts in a thread discussing a certain topic on something, don't derail it and ask stupid/unrelated questions that have jack-shit to do with the topic itself. I'll update the main rules in "Forum Rules & Updates" section soon regarding this.

Hope you guys can stick to the above, we'd all appreciate it if you could. It'd make it much easier for the staff on here. Thumbs Up

Should put this in the Rule imo...He's not gonna post here if everyone slams him with gay shit

And yesterday when he was on chat I was spamming " JOIN HOPSINFORUMS.COM PLEASE" lol over and over for like an hour....I wonder if he saw it lol
BeverlyKillz17
BeverlyKillz17
Banned Member

https://www.youtube.com/user/dakotizza

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 22:41
yeahhh Marcus! i feel cool knowing I was on your forum before you. LulzZz
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 4:30
shit just got really real...
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 4:37
i don't know how mature people will be about it, but if you make the report post button available to everyone, then people might over use it, reporting like shit that they dont agree with/people they dont like. idk they might not
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 7:06
Matt Meyer wrote:
i don't know how mature people will be about it, but if you make the report post button available to everyone, then people might over use it, reporting like shit that they dont agree with/people they dont like. idk they might not

It will be just like following the rules...if you see someone break one you simply report the post....Then we will come in and deal with it....Trust me I click on every single thread each day, and read every post ever posted here....Nothing slips by me...If we had that button it'd make things so much easier on the mods.
Anonymous

Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 7:11
Fuck with the report post button for the hell of it, I'm sure you'd get banned for a week or two. Simple.

And I hope Frankie doesn't put a neg/rep system on here because people will abuse the shit out of that far worse than what people would do to a repot post button.

A "Thanks" button would be dope tho.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 7:16
ClapYo! wrote:Fuck with the report post button for the hell of it, I'm sure you'd get banned for a week or two. Simple.

And I hope Frankie doesn't put a neg/rep system on here because people will abuse the shit out of that far worse than what people would do to a repot post button.

Like i said in my last post, I read every post anyway....SO that button would help me a lot...I wouldn't have to worry as much because I would know that if something was way outta line someone would report it...Its a great idea
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 7:24
GangusKahn wrote:
ClapYo! wrote:Fuck with the report post button for the hell of it, I'm sure you'd get banned for a week or two. Simple.

Like i said in my last post, I read every post anyway....SO that button would help me a lot...I wouldn't have to worry as much because I would know that if something was way outta line someone would report it...Its a great idea

im like a news poster of Gangus - i read every post LOL
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 7:28
STRANGEgenius wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

If I move towards "Admin" you could be my assistant....lol jk....Your on point bro, I just cant handle not reading eveyr post for some reason....

I HAVE OCD

Not joking btw
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 7:30
GangusKahn wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

If I move towards "Admin" you could be my assistant....lol jk....Your on point bro, I just cant handle not reading eveyr post for some reason....

I HAVE OCD

Not joking btw

ahaahha lol - assistant.
Angry

wahts OCD?

i use to have anger issues if that relates.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 7:33
STRANGEgenius wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

I HAVE OCD

Not joking btw

ahaahha lol - assistant.
Angry

wahts OCD?

OCD is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

You have to do random things a lot...I can kinda control it, but I have to read every post here...its werid....I'll have to adjust once we get bigger...Which we already are, and I'm still up at 1 am...FUCK I need sleep please stop replying lol
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 7:35
GangusKahn wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

I HAVE OCD

Not joking btw

ahaahha lol - assistant.
Angry

wahts OCD?

You have to do random things a lot...I can kinda control it, but I have to read every post here...its werid....I'll have to adjust once we get bigger...Which we already are, and I'm still up at 1 am...FUCK I need sleep please stop replying lol

i thought so - LOL.
its 5.35pm on a sunday :P
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 7:39
STRANGEgenius wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

I HAVE OCD

Not joking btw

ahaahha lol - assistant.
Angry

wahts OCD?

i thought so - LOL.

12:39 am Sunday Mornign in Southern California lol
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 7:40
GangusKahn wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

I HAVE OCD

Not joking btw

ahaahha lol - assistant.
Angry

wahts OCD?

i thought so - LOL.

dont complain to me about sleep.
i went to bed at 2am. woke up at 5am
and still awake at 5 30 pm/ Suicidal
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 7:42
STRANGEgenius wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

I HAVE OCD

Not joking btw

ahaahha lol - assistant.
Angry

wahts OCD?

i thought so - LOL.

Its 12:41 now, I'm passin out by 1 for SURE...lol bed sounds so good...I'm almsot done reading every post here...once that happens I'm OUT lol
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 8:16
GangusKahn wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

I HAVE OCD

Not joking btw

ahaahha lol - assistant.
Angry

wahts OCD?

i thought so - LOL.

Its 12:41 now, I'm passin out by 1 for SURE...lol bed sounds so good...I'm almsot done reading every post here...once that happens I'm OUT lol

lol and im writing this wehn yur passed out (Y)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum