Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Hopsin Facebook Status

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hopsin Facebook Status on 30/6/2013, 2:38 pm

Spanky

avatar
Registered Member
http://prntscr.com/1cpttv

LOL

"good news and bad news. bad news is, my rude ex girlfriend owes me 2 thousand dollars and never paid me back and isnt planning on it :( good news is, im gonna make all that money back when i release this song i made about her owing me 2 thousand dollars :) that will be her little way of paying me back. i love my job! haha"


http://prntscr.com/1cpu2h - funny comment


_________________

2 Re: Hopsin Facebook Status on 30/6/2013, 2:41 pm

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
hahaha yes, I know this will be good or even funny
and I wonder why the hell she owes him 2,000 dollars....


_________________

3 Re: Hopsin Facebook Status on 30/6/2013, 2:46 pm

Spanky

avatar
Registered Member
AlwaysRaw wrote:hahaha yes, I know this will be good or even funny
and I wonder why the hell she owes him 2,000 dollars....
maybe after she let him have a 3 some with her and a 9 year old, he bought her a car


_________________

4 Re: Hopsin Facebook Status on 30/6/2013, 7:38 pm

Norway kills

avatar
Registered Member
Spanky wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:hahaha yes, I know this will be good or even funny
and I wonder why the hell she owes him 2,000 dollars....
maybe after she let him have a 3 some with her and a 9 year old, he bought her a car
I hate you.


_________________
Homicide, Regicide, Countrycide

5 Re: Hopsin Facebook Status on 1/7/2013, 12:56 am

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
dont know shit bout taylor swift why is that funny?


_________________

6 Re: Hopsin Facebook Status on 1/7/2013, 1:17 am

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
Chokey wrote:dont know shit bout taylor swift why is that funny?
Pretty much everyone on the internet makes fun of her for having tons of songs for all of her failed relationships.


_________________

7 Re: Hopsin Facebook Status on 1/7/2013, 1:19 am

BitchNigga

avatar
Registered Member
Hopsin and Taylor should date. They could call them Taysin.


_________________
ALL I DO IS BANG BANG LIKE THAT CHEIF KEEF NIGGA!!

8 Re: Hopsin Facebook Status on 1/7/2013, 1:23 am

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
BitchNigga wrote:Hopsin and Taylor should date. They could call them Taysin.
lol the sad thing is that'd be a really awkward match but just like all the relations we see Hop doing


_________________

9 Re: Hopsin Facebook Status on 1/7/2013, 1:54 am

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
AlwaysRaw wrote:
BitchNigga wrote:Hopsin and Taylor should date. They could call them Taysin.
lol the sad thing is that'd be a really awkward match but just like all the relations we see Hop doing
sthop the hate. just because you dont like 13 year olds girls doesn't mean hopsin is a pervert.


_________________

10 Re: Hopsin Facebook Status on 1/7/2013, 1:56 am

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
Chokey wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
BitchNigga wrote:Hopsin and Taylor should date. They could call them Taysin.
lol the sad thing is that'd be a really awkward match but just like all the relations we see Hop doing
sthop the hate. just because you dont like 13 year olds girls doesn't mean hopsin is a pervert.
I wasn't talking about age, I ment Hop dating awkward white girls
I think Taylor Swift is in her 20s anyways.


_________________

11 Re: Hopsin Facebook Status on 1/7/2013, 1:58 am

BitchNigga

avatar
Registered Member
Taylor is 22-23 I think but she has that pre-teen body that hopsin loves.


_________________
ALL I DO IS BANG BANG LIKE THAT CHEIF KEEF NIGGA!!

12 Re: Hopsin Facebook Status on 1/7/2013, 2:10 am

King

avatar
Registered Member
22-23 is not preteen body, the word you are looking for is petite.. and hopsin likes developed bodies by the looks of it so yeah..


_________________

13 Re: Hopsin Facebook Status on 1/7/2013, 2:11 am

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Chokey wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
BitchNigga wrote:Hopsin and Taylor should date. They could call them Taysin.
lol the sad thing is that'd be a really awkward match but just like all the relations we see Hop doing
sthop the hate. just because you dont like 13 year olds girls doesn't mean hopsin is a pervert.
I wasn't talking about age, I ment Hop dating awkward white girls
I think Taylor Swift is in her 20s anyways.
could the akward relationshipbulltshit has something to do with the big age difference? 
not that i hate. im gonna get a 20 year old gf when i am 30 and change every 10th year to a new 20 year old


_________________

14 Re: Hopsin Facebook Status on 1/7/2013, 2:17 am

BitchNigga

avatar
Registered Member
Have you seen his exs? They're far from "developed". Especially for a black guy.


_________________
ALL I DO IS BANG BANG LIKE THAT CHEIF KEEF NIGGA!!

15 Re: Hopsin Facebook Status on 1/7/2013, 1:42 pm

Essence

avatar
Registered Member
BitchNigga wrote:Have you seen his exs? They're far from "developed". Especially for a black guy.
His recent ex is pretty thick


_________________

16 Re: Hopsin Facebook Status on 1/7/2013, 1:55 pm

3582

avatar
Registered Member
WTF did this thread turn into? LMAO


_________________
Knock Madness is a universal euphemism for the madness that knocks inside us each and everyday. - Hopsin

17 Re: Hopsin Facebook Status on 2/7/2013, 2:11 am

King

avatar
Registered Member
BitchNigga wrote:Have you seen his exs? They're far from "developed". Especially for a black guy.

 But we're talking about Hopsin here lmao.


_________________

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum