Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

The day yours truly, was able to troll Hopsin. Empty The day yours truly, was able to troll Hopsin.

Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 4:25
Enjoy brahs, lol.
The day yours truly, was able to troll Hopsin. Hopsin

also, this thread needs a (no homo) tag due to the homo-like trolling.

Last edited by liftthat on Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 4:27; edited 2 times in total
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

The day yours truly, was able to troll Hopsin. Empty Re: The day yours truly, was able to troll Hopsin.

Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 4:25
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

image won't embed?
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/40/hopsin.png/

link

EDIT: NVM, fixed it lol.

Last edited by liftthat on Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 4:27; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

The day yours truly, was able to troll Hopsin. Empty Re: The day yours truly, was able to troll Hopsin.

Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 4:27
LMFAO! that was great.

also with that link, you need the direct link to show images up..
Sparky
Sparky
Registered Member

Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 4:29
Lmao thats so wrong.
Anonymous

Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 4:30
This shit is hilarious lol. I hope one day I actually get to go in the chat lol, always miss it.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 4:34
I screencapped it a little late, this shit would be 1000 times more funnier if you seen his actual reaction.

I never seen him make a face like it before, it was a mixture of disgust and laughter.

Anonymous

Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 4:35
liftthat wrote:I screencapped it a little late, this shit would be 1000 times more funnier if you seen his actual reaction.

I never seen him make a face like it before, it was a mixture of disgust and laughter.

LMAO! Goddamn. LOL
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 4:38
also notice how there was only like 78 people in the room, now when he goes on there is alot more.

I think the last time he was on, it was about 4-500 people in the room, couldn't even egt on cam or type without anyone seeing it. I got mad and left lol. Hop is blowing up!

You guys remember the one time Hopsin tweeted Tony Yayo was the best rapper?
Thats cause some guy cammed up in the room once day and was DEADASS saying how Tony Yayo uses complex/metaphorical lyrics and shit.

EVERYONE in the room was lol'ing hard at the guy.

ahhh, fun times were had.

Last edited by liftthat on Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 4:43; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 4:40
Hop's face still looks priceless LOL.

And that's crazy with the amount of people in the chat nowadays! Damn!
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Wed 17 Aug 2011 - 5:07
Lol hilarious...yeah I got a feelin he's gonna kinda blow up a little more...he'll stay busy from here on out.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum