Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good rapper not so good person

+13
semaj116
bgman
Perfect Stranger
King
Jeet
STRANGEgenius
liftthat
Chokey
AlwaysRaw
Buddie
Grandmaster
Essence
17 posters
Go down
bgman
Registered Member

Good rapper not so good person - Page 2 Empty Re: Good rapper not so good person

Sun 3 Feb 2013 - 17:02
Chokey wrote:
bgman wrote:
Chokey wrote:
bgman wrote:
Chokey wrote:2pac
DMX
2pac!?!? Why 2pac?
I think 2pac was a great person for the major society. Talking for the little man and for the poor. On that he was one of the greatest persons ever. But saying those things about such and such and go out being a thug while speaking for the minorities; teaching them to say fuck the police, being a thug is the real shit and etc. is imo a bad person. He influenced people today more to say fuck the police rather than the meaning of changes.
But he fucked his old friend's(biggie) wife. I dont care if they had beef and even if biggie shot 2pac in the balls, that's a dick move! And if he didnt fuck her and just claimed that's also a dick move. Dont wanna turn this into did pac fuck biggie's wife btw.

I see him as a bad person because he could have been something way more than what he was and became.
i agree in the part with biggie's wife, but the police fucked him over, he didnt say fuck the police just for fun, so i dont think it makes him bad. Im sorry for my bad english!
I dont think that saying fuck the police itself is bad but being a role model for what he wanted to stand for and doing it is pretty dumb and it makes him a very, very bad role model. look at all these idiots trying dickride the pac style in these times.

Grandmaster wrote:Hopsin
why?
yes ofc i agree, but he was still a great person.
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Good rapper not so good person - Page 2 Empty Re: Good rapper not so good person

Sun 3 Feb 2013 - 17:55
definatley kanye west!!
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sun 3 Feb 2013 - 19:26
semaj116 wrote:You need to keep a few things in mind about Joey. 1, he's only 18 (as of a few weeks ago) so he's no more mature than a fair amount of us. 2, his best friend just killed himself. 3, the whole Lil B incident started with Lil B retaliating to one of said best friends lyrics. Put yourself in his shoes, I would have done the EXACT same thing. He's going through a very rough time. If you watch any of his interviews before this he is VERY humble and chill, this one he talks about STEEZ's death. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tklLbCEBB_E
Nope. If you followed him on Twitter or like him on facebook you will know what I mean. He was an ass before these situations. And just because he's 18 it doesn't make an acception for him to be cocky. And anybody can act humble during interviews. Ex. Terrel Owens
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 3 Feb 2013 - 23:39
bgman wrote:
Chokey wrote:
bgman wrote:
Chokey wrote:
bgman wrote:
DMX
2pac!?!? Why 2pac?
I think 2pac was a great person for the major society. Talking for the little man and for the poor. On that he was one of the greatest persons ever. But saying those things about such and such and go out being a thug while speaking for the minorities; teaching them to say fuck the police, being a thug is the real shit and etc. is imo a bad person. He influenced people today more to say fuck the police rather than the meaning of changes.
But he fucked his old friend's(biggie) wife. I dont care if they had beef and even if biggie shot 2pac in the balls, that's a dick move! And if he didnt fuck her and just claimed that's also a dick move. Dont wanna turn this into did pac fuck biggie's wife btw.

I see him as a bad person because he could have been something way more than what he was and became.
i agree in the part with biggie's wife, but the police fucked him over, he didnt say fuck the police just for fun, so i dont think it makes him bad. Im sorry for my bad english!
I dont think that saying fuck the police itself is bad but being a role model for what he wanted to stand for and doing it is pretty dumb and it makes him a very, very bad role model. look at all these idiots trying dickride the pac style in these times.

Grandmaster wrote:Hopsin
why?
yes ofc i agree, but he was still a great person.
I disagree. He's the kinda dude you want as a friend but that does not automatically make him a good person. Hmm... maybe I need to change it to not as good a person as people make him.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 4 Feb 2013 - 1:25
Hopsin is a good person, he just happens to have a shitty way with dealing with some things. Definitely not a bad person IMO.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Mon 4 Feb 2013 - 2:03
Chokey wrote:
bgman wrote:
Chokey wrote:
bgman wrote:
DMX
2pac!?!? Why 2pac?

i dont understand how you can say pac was a bad person cuz he stood for thug life. if you actually did your research you would know that tupac was no thug. thug life to tupac stood for The Hate U Give Lil Infants Fucks Everybody. by saying thug life tupac was saying that babies and children that are neglected and mistreated grow up to be destructive menaces and everyone in society is fucked because of it. why does THIS make him a bad person to you? you also said he is a bad person because he makes people say fuck the police, but at that point in time in the ghettos of the united states minorities were being racially profiled and in some cases were beat by the police, so when tupac said fuck the police he had a reason to say it. i know your talking about how people nowadays are saying fuck the police and trying to be a thug just cuz of tupac, but the people of today are taking what pac is saying out of context and dont really understand what he is trying to say. i think pac was a great person and great member of society and he is truly missed RIP
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 4 Feb 2013 - 2:12
hopsintupac wrote:Brotha Lynch Hung
Big Lurch... Dude ate his girlfriend :S

how is Lynch a asshole?
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 4 Feb 2013 - 2:47
King wrote:Hopsin is a good person, he just happens to have a shitty way with dealing with some things. Definitely not a bad person IMO.
Not to be mean but Hopsin is a bit of a puss considering what he raps about.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Mon 4 Feb 2013 - 5:00
AlwaysRaw wrote:
King wrote:Hopsin is a good person, he just happens to have a shitty way with dealing with some things. Definitely not a bad person IMO.
I completely agree with this.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 4 Feb 2013 - 13:56
achmed420 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
bgman wrote:
Chokey wrote:
bgman wrote:
DMX
2pac!?!? Why 2pac?

i dont understand how you can say pac was a bad person cuz he stood for thug life. if you actually did your research you would know that tupac was no thug. thug life to tupac stood for The Hate U Give Lil Infants Fucks Everybody. by saying thug life tupac was saying that babies and children that are neglected and mistreated grow up to be destructive menaces and everyone in society is fucked because of it. why does THIS make him a bad person to you? you also said he is a bad person because he makes people say fuck the police, but at that point in time in the ghettos of the united states minorities were being racially profiled and in some cases were beat by the police, so when tupac said fuck the police he had a reason to say it. i know your talking about how people nowadays are saying fuck the police and trying to be a thug just cuz of tupac, but the people of today are taking what pac is saying out of context and dont really understand what he is trying to say. i think pac was a great person and great member of society and he is truly missed RIP
To answer both questions why did he need to say "pop your glock when you see 2pac, call the cops when you see 2pac"? I know it was a diss to biggie but still. "no justice no peace".
2pac weared guns and was ready to fuck and beat anyone up if he had a problem with them. stop making him the jesus christ of rap. he was a thug raised in the hood. it was in his mentality to be a little more violent and tough. but thats no excuse to make him a better person.
2pac was a good speacher for the people but a bad rolemodel as a person.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Mon 4 Feb 2013 - 19:45
Chokey wrote:
achmed420 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
bgman wrote:
Chokey wrote:
bgman wrote:
DMX
2pac!?!? Why 2pac?

To answer both questions why did he need to say "pop your glock when you see 2pac, call the cops when you see 2pac"? I know it was a diss to biggie but still. "no justice no peace".
2pac weared guns and was ready to fuck and beat anyone up if he had a problem with them. stop making him the jesus christ of rap. he was a thug raised in the hood. it was in his mentality to be a little more violent and tough. but thats no excuse to make him a better person.
2pac was a good speacher for the people but a bad rolemodel as a person.

i feel like you are solely judging tupac by what he says in his music. thats like if you were to judge eminem by just his music you would think hes just a crazy white guy that does lots of drugs and beats his wife. you cant judge someone by what they say in their music because what they say in their music is not always 100% truth. you keep bringing up lines from "hit em up" but as you know that is a diss song, and at that point in time im sure pac was very heated so he was going to take shots at big whether what he was saying was true or not. what your trying to tell me is that just because pac was raised in the hood and had a tough time growing up that makes him a bad role model? i think if anything he is a great role model because he stood up for what he believed in no matter how many people said other wise, he stayed true to himself and when he was making money and was able to get out of the hood, he stayed there to let the people around him know that money doesnt change where you come from. he did his best to help his community in the hood. just because pac was a little arrogant when the camera was rolling does not mean he was a bad person. so my point here is just because someone isnt politically correct in the eyes of whats socially accepted does not make them a bad person or a bad role model
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 2:54
I love DMX, is music is hella raw and is too relate to, but his persona scares me.
I mean, I don't know if he's still on coke, but when he was, he was one crazy motherfucker, I don't give a fuck how much of a big man you think you're.
Cocaine makes most people fucking scary.
I'm sure he's OK in person, but the cocaine shit is fucked up.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 3:06
Perfect Stranger wrote:I love DMX, is music is hella raw and is too relate to, but his persona scares me.
I mean, I don't know if he's still on coke, but when he was, he was one crazy motherfucker, I don't give a fuck how much of a big man you think you're.
It's only scary when big people use it.
An average cocaine user looks like this
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17van4eu0flgcjpg/medium.jpg
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 3:14
AlwaysRaw wrote:

How is Hop a puss?
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 3:16
Emblem wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:I love DMX, is music is hella raw and is too relate to, but his persona scares me.

I've known several cocaine users, personally.
That was my main point, though lol.
DMX is fairly muscular, I don't think I'd fuck with him if he was on coke tbh.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 9:21
Perfect Stranger wrote:
Emblem wrote:

I've known several cocaine users, personally.
That was my main point, though lol.
DMX is fairly muscular, I don't think I'd fuck with him if he was on coke tbh.

he wasnt just doing coke, he was doing crack so i definantly wouldnt wanna fuck with him when he is high hahah
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 10:41
Jeet wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 11:39
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Jeet wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 12:59
AlwaysRaw wrote:

I don't understand what you're trying to say, for me puss means someone that holds back and cowardss conflicts. Not a bad person, I don't get it.
Grafik
Grafik
Registered Member
http://www.rappingreptile.tk/

Tue 5 Feb 2013 - 23:02
Passionate MC was a real dick to me. Street Light was a cool guy though. He's nice. Gave me props on one of my tracks, too.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Wed 6 Feb 2013 - 3:05
Where did you guys meet Street Light an Passionate?
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Wed 6 Feb 2013 - 7:55
Emblem wrote:Where did you guys meet Street Light an Passionate?
I talked to passion on his webcam chat he has with fans... He was not terrible at least when I was there but dude was a really cocky guy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum