Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is a good pair of headphones/earphones and a good phone - both for high quality music?

+9
BabySmacker
JohnnyRottenSeed
Evan Kettler
GangusKahn
STRANGEgenius
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Kamikaze
whufcwesthamunited
13 posters
Go down
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

What is a good pair of headphones/earphones and a good phone - both for high quality music? Empty What is a good pair of headphones/earphones and a good phone - both for high quality music?

Fri 17 Feb 2012 - 22:51
My phone is coming to an end and I want to get a top of the range phone. I particularly want the new phone to have really high quality audio sound for listening to music.

Also, I am looking to get some new headphones or earphones. I currently have Dr Dre beats and these are really good but I want to up my game even more and get something even better.

I will then download music from youtube in 1080p and I can just enjoy :)

So what phones and headphones do you recommend?
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

What is a good pair of headphones/earphones and a good phone - both for high quality music? Empty Re: What is a good pair of headphones/earphones and a good phone - both for high quality music?

Sat 18 Feb 2012 - 0:00
Maybe this - http://www.htc.com/www/smartphones/htc-sensation-xl/
i have the iphone 4s and beats solo hd and the sound quality is perfect
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

What is a good pair of headphones/earphones and a good phone - both for high quality music? Empty Re: What is a good pair of headphones/earphones and a good phone - both for high quality music?

Sat 18 Feb 2012 - 0:51
for phones i'd go with rather iphone 4s like @hopsinisdope said, the HTC Rezound dont know much about it might be overhyped (think its only for verizon wireless also ), I"ve heard really good things for sound quality and performance with the Sony Ericsson Yari, and Sony Ericsson Aino.
Registered Member

Sat 18 Feb 2012 - 1:12
iPhones always have better sound quality, I would go with the 4s because it's just better, as for headphones, I would also like to know a great pair of headphones besides beats.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 18 Feb 2012 - 10:37
iPhone 4S is to go for high sound quality.

As for earphones that are cheap and are really good, the [prepares for haters] Tech Skull Candy One's are REALLY good, but they are only in ear phone ones.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Sat 18 Feb 2012 - 18:03
I have a Galaxy S2 from ATT...Shits dope imo...Sound is perfect.

And I've always been an ear bud fad...Not the cheap kind, but the ones that you squish up and stuff in your ear...Then they expand inside your ear...That shit makes the bass kick HARD!
Evan Kettler
Evan Kettler
Registered Member

Sat 18 Feb 2012 - 18:07
If you want in ear buds then go with the Klipsch S4 for around $80. If you are looking for a full size headphone I would recommend getting either Audio-Technica ATM-M50 for around $170 or the Denon AH-D2000 for around $300. The D2000s are really dope and I wish I had a pair.

As far as headphones you can get in retail locations such as best buy like Skullcady, Dre Beats, Bose etc. They are all lower quality headphones that are heavily marketed and way overpriced. If you buy those you are getting ripped the fuck off. Believe me if you buy one of the pairs I suggested you will love your headphones once you burn them in (like 30 hours) and will be getting 3x bang for your buck.

Just make sure you keep your warranty papers if you do purchase a new pair. My Klipsch S4s have been going strong with everyday use for a year and my ATH-M50s are in perfect condition after 2 but you really never know with headphones....

Previously before I knew anything I had around 6 pair of skullcandy buds since they all lasted like a month and a half and a full skullcandy headset that busted after a few months. I have also seen drebeats bust numerous times since they are made of flimsy shit.

Just remember you DO NOT want loud bass. You want strong rich bass that can capture all the frequencies.
JohnnyRottenSeed
JohnnyRottenSeed
Registered Member

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 20:11
Evan Kettler wrote:If you want in ear buds then go with the Klipsch S4 for around $80. If you are looking for a full size headphone I would recommend getting either Audio-Technica ATM-M50 for around $170 or the Denon AH-D2000 for around $300. The D2000s are really dope and I wish I had a pair.

As far as headphones you can get in retail locations such as best buy like Skullcady, Dre Beats, Bose etc. They are all lower quality headphones that are heavily marketed and way overpriced. If you buy those you are getting ripped the fuck off. Believe me if you buy one of the pairs I suggested you will love your headphones once you burn them in (like 30 hours) and will be getting 3x bang for your buck.

Just make sure you keep your warranty papers if you do purchase a new pair. My Klipsch S4s have been going strong with everyday use for a year and my ATH-M50s are in perfect condition after 2 but you really never know with headphones....

Previously before I knew anything I had around 6 pair of skullcandy buds since they all lasted like a month and a half and a full skullcandy headset that busted after a few months. I have also seen drebeats bust numerous times since they are made of flimsy shit.

Just remember you DO NOT want loud bass. You want strong rich bass that can capture all the frequencies.

cool.. man u seem knowledgeable .. im'a look into the Klipsch S4's.. they're on sale on amazon for 60
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 20:35
http://www.sennheiserusa.com/private_headphones_headsets_earphones_microphones

/thread
Evan Kettler
Evan Kettler
Registered Member

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 21:18
iSmackBabies666 wrote:http://www.sennheiserusa.com/private_headphones_headsets_earphones_microphones

/thread
I've had issues with the lower mid range sennheisers as far as durability goes. imo the sound isn't fantastic on the cheaper models also. Personal preference though. I know their top line is unparallelled.

Last edited by Evan Kettler on Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 21:29; edited 2 times in total
Evan Kettler
Evan Kettler
Registered Member

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 21:21
cool.. man u seem knowledgeable .. im'a look into the Klipsch S4's.. they're on sale on amazon for 60
Yeah man they are dope. I use them on the way to and from school everyday and they work perfectly. Just treat them right and always keep them in their case instead of around your phone. The trick is to wrap them around 3 fingers to fit them in the case perfectly if you get them.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 21:26
Evan Kettler wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:http://www.sennheiserusa.com/private_headphones_headsets_earphones_microphones

/thread
I've had issues with sennheisers as far as durability goes. imo the sound isn't fantastic on the cheaper models comparatively

I guess it depends on how much you're willing to fork out. I personally haven't had Sennheser, just highly recommended by a lot of people I know/have spoke too.
Evan Kettler
Evan Kettler
Registered Member

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 21:31
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
Evan Kettler wrote:

/thread
I've had issues with sennheisers as far as durability goes. imo the sound isn't fantastic on the cheaper models comparatively

I guess it depends on how much you're willing to fork out. I personally haven't had Sennheser, just highly recommended by a lot of people I know/have spoke too.
yeah i actually edited that post. they have a different type of sound that i wasnt really feeling. but i have never used the high quality models and i know for a fact those are some of the best headphones in existence
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 21:32
Yeah. I still can't convince myself to fork out the money for them, tbh. lol
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 21:43
Denon AH-D5000 ..
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Tue 28 Feb 2012 - 16:41
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε wrote:for phones i'd go with rather iphone 4s like @hopsinisdope said, the HTC Rezound dont know much about it might be overhyped (think its only for verizon wireless also ), I"ve heard really good things for sound quality and performance with the Sony Ericsson Yari, and Sony Ericsson Aino.

Hey,

I only just came back to look at this thread. I have had a look at the HTC rezound online and it seems really good and has got reeally good views from everywhere. However I am from England and the phone can only be used in America... :(
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Tue 28 Feb 2012 - 16:43
Evan Kettler wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
Evan Kettler wrote:

/thread

yeah i actually edited that post. they have a different type of sound that i wasnt really feeling. but i have never used the high quality models and i know for a fact those are some of the best headphones in existence

I am from England so no more than £100 (that is 158 dollars). Is the Klipsch S4 the best pair to get for under £100/$158?
LTB
LTB
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/LTBMusic

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 9:13
I wouldn't recommend beats by dre unless you went high end price range. I'm not really too impressed by em. Skullcandy and Bose are both good products. You can never go wrong with Bose.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 13:00
LTB wrote: I wouldn't recommend beats by dre unless you went high end price range. I'm not really too impressed by em. Skullcandy and Bose are both good products. You can never go wrong with Bose.

I created this thread ages ago so it's fine now :)
LTB
LTB
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/LTBMusic

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 13:03
Yeah I noticed that shortly after I posted. Kinda new here. Just went on a posting spree. My bad.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 13:49
LTB wrote:Yeah I noticed that shortly after I posted. Kinda new here. Just went on a posting spree. My bad.

Haha that's cool no problem
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 16:06
I have no problem with my ipod headphones. But 350$ for an Ipod should ofc. be with great headphones... I am bragging here but IRL I ate nuddles for the rest of the month lol.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 4:51
Seinheisser>everything.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum