Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Bad rapper's good songs Empty Bad rapper's good songs

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 19:18
A lot of the "mainstream" rappers you think of as being horrible actually probably had to have talent and used to make good music to get where their at but now they just rap about stupid shit. Or a lot of them like Flocka or Souja Boy actually do suck but got famous off of the pure stupidity of the listeners who think they're good. Anyways back to the first type, heres some songs that are actually really good from rappers that nowadays really suck. Post some of yours if you have any.

I dont really like any of these rappers and the way they act and rap now, especially Lil Wayne and Tyga, but I reallly love these songs. Hopsin 2
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Bad rapper's good songs Empty Re: Bad rapper's good songs

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 19:44
I used to be a gigantic fan of Wiz Khalifa until a few years ago. He wasn't amazing or anything, but he was dope. I haven't even bothered to give any of his music a chance since Flight School(that mixtape sucked mostly).

DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 20:19
BabySmacker wrote:I used to be a gigantic fan of Wiz Khalifa until a few years ago. He wasn't amazing or anything, but he was dope. I haven't even bothered to give any of his music a chance since Flight School(that mixtape sucked mostly).

This! I stopped at Kush & OJ but I was a HUGE fan.. I loved star power, Flight School, POTC... All the old shit. He was so dope back then. Prime example of money and fame changing someones attitude.

As far as the OP... Big Sean, Lil Wayne and 50 have a shit load of really good songs. Check out any 50cent song were Em is featured and they both kill it. Big Sean Finally Famous(Mixtape Series) has a lot of really good songs. As for Lil Wayne, Carter 1 and Carter 2 would be the reason I still keep him in my top 5. Those are timeless works.

Bad Rappers with good songs.

Gucci Mane - Rooftop
Yo Gotti - Shoot Off
Lil B - Suc My Dick Hoe
Waka - O LET'S DO IT.

Last edited by DGCK on Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 20:27; edited 1 time in total
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 20:26
DGCK wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:I used to be a gigantic fan of Wiz Khalifa until a few years ago. He wasn't amazing or anything, but he was dope. I haven't even bothered to give any of his music a chance since Flight School(that mixtape sucked mostly).

This! I stopped at Kush & OJ but I was a HUGE fan.. I loved star power, Flight School, POTC... All the old shit. He was so dope back then. Prime example of money and fame changing someones attitude.

I could see the change coming in Star Power and Flight School. I liked both of those mixtapes, but not nearly as much as I did with his other work. I wouldn't recommend them to someone who is new to him.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 20:27
Jokerr - Illusions For The King Hopsin 3
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 20:28
BabySmacker wrote:
DGCK wrote:

I could see the change coming in Star Power and Flight School. I liked both of those mixtapes, but not nearly as much as I did with his other work. I wouldn't recommend them to someone who is new to him.

I feel you 100% Sometimes I'd be listening to those and have to skip a few songs. I feel like B.A.R was his best shit. I like almost all of the tracks there.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 20:33
DGCK wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
DGCK wrote:

I feel you 100% Sometimes I'd be listening to those and have to skip a few songs. I feel like B.A.R was his best shit. I like almost all of the tracks there.

I never actually listened to that one. Would you recommend it?
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 20:42
BabySmacker wrote:
DGCK wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
DGCK wrote:

Yeah for sure :D After that one I started telling people about him and saying he was going to get big, lol

The title track is great. He puts a little more effort into the lyrics on this tape. The whole vibe was kind of a statement talking about how he wants to blow up and stuff.

This is the outro, I liked it too. The whole tape from start to end is at least enjoyable
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 20:47
DGCK wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
DGCK wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
DGCK wrote:

Yeah for sure :D After that one I started telling people about him and saying he was going to get big, lol

The title track is great. He puts a little more effort into the lyrics on this tape. The whole vibe was kind of a statement talking about how he wants to blow up and stuff.

This is the outro, I liked it too. The whole tape from start to end is at least enjoyable

I'll have to take a listen then. Thumbs Up
jrat6447
jrat6447
Registered Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 21:33
I personally think Wayne makes GREAT features.
https://youtu.be/BhvA4nCJMuM
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 23:16
I was gonna put a Lil B one but hes a good rapper with a lot of bad songs so he doesnt fit the thread SwizZz 4
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Sun 13 Jan 2013 - 12:09
Tha Joker-Potman
DMX-Hot In Hell
Nicki Minaj-The Warning
dcan
dcan
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/dcanhiphophttp://www.twitter.com/dcanhiphop

Sun 13 Jan 2013 - 16:45
posting to say 50 cent isn't a bad rapper. Fuck whoever can't get behind get rich or die trying. Anyone who got shot as much as him is as real as it gets.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 13 Jan 2013 - 21:01
dcan wrote:posting to say 50 cent isn't a bad rapper. Fuck whoever can't get behind get rich or die trying. Anyone who got shot as much as him is as real as it gets.
just because he got shot does not make him a good rapper.
cut he was a good rapper before going straight to the bank and only making money music. The whole "Power of the dollar" album/ep or wtf it is is an amazing album.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 22:50
It's kind of weird listening to the 50 Cent and Wid Khalifa songs in the OP because of how different their voices are.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 23:05
Grandmaster wrote:It's kind of weird listening to the 50 Cent and Wid Khalifa songs in the OP because of how different their voices are.
inb4 swizzz
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Mon 21 Jan 2013 - 23:15
Chokey wrote:
Grandmaster wrote:It's kind of weird listening to the 50 Cent and Wid Khalifa songs in the OP because of how different their voices are.
inb4 swizzz
I meant in comparison to their own later work.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Sun 21 Apr 2013 - 13:33

King
King
Registered Member

Sun 21 Apr 2013 - 15:43
Roscoe dash and his freshman verse, even hopsin liked it.
It's not really good but it's nice to listen to.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sun 21 Apr 2013 - 15:50
King wrote:Roscoe dash and his freshman verse, even hopsin liked it.
It's not really good but it's nice to listen to.

Yah I liked it too.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 21 Apr 2013 - 19:30
Lil Wayne - How To Love

now lil wayne aint a bad rapper. but his songs since 07' haven't been good. How To Love shows that he is actually a good musician.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum