Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Rappers who used to suck, who are very good now. Empty Rappers who used to suck, who are very good now.

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 20:48
Its obvious who some of the ones who used to be good but just sold out, weve already had multiple threads on that, but I wanna know some rappers who either you thought were just terrible at first but are much more better now, OR were talented the whole time, but now have much better content in their lyrics(went from "mainstream sound"for lack of a better term to "real hip hop")
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Rappers who used to suck, who are very good now. Empty Re: Rappers who used to suck, who are very good now.

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 20:49
anthonyFv wrote:Its obvious who some of the ones who used to be good but just sold out, weve already had multiple threads on that, but I wanna know some rappers who either you thought were just terrible at first but are much more better now, OR were talented the whole time, but now have much better content in their lyrics(went from "mainstream sound"for lack of a better term to "real hip hop")

i think bow wow goes hard now
BRETTHALEY666
Banned Member

Rappers who used to suck, who are very good now. Empty Re: Rappers who used to suck, who are very good now.

Sat 13 Oct 2012 - 22:57
TYGA used to b booty but now I can listen to him a little before turning the song off
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 0:57
BRETTHALEY666 wrote:TYGA used to b booty but now I can listen to him a little before turning the song off
To me, he actually USED to be an ok rapper, now he is garbage, garbage, and more garbage.
RAWsin
Registered Member

Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 1:01
This would be a lot easier if it was "rappers who used to be good, who are very bad now" X)
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 1:06
RAWsin wrote:This would be a lot easier if it was "rappers who used to be good, who are very bad now" X)
But Im a hipster. So that would go against my beliefs
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 1:28
A lot of rappers when they start rapping.
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 1:35
Hopsin... Hopsin 3 Listen to his emurge album lol...
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 1:36
King wrote:A lot of rappers when they start rapping.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 5:41
I heard Dricky Graham on the cypher and it was pretty good. But idk anything about him.

and Bow wow
Mark us
Mark us
Registered Member

Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 12:08
It doesn't really belong here, but IMO Tech N9ne got better and better from the technical and musical aspect. I would never say he suck, don't get me wrong, but most the rappers release their best stuff at the beginning of their career, while Tech N9ne always had a development, I think.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 12:18
Mark us wrote:It doesn't really belong here, but IMO Tech N9ne got better and better from the technical and musical aspect. I would never say he suck, don't get me wrong, but most the rappers release their best stuff at the beginning of their career, while Tech N9ne always had a development, I think.

pretty much. Every four years he releases his best work, so next year his album will be one of his best.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 16:21
Vanilla Ice.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum