Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ShadowMecc
Banned Member

Let's talk about which rappers suck and why they suck. Empty Let's talk about which rappers suck and why they suck.

Thu 10 Oct 2013 - 14:40
Eminem - This nigga just be talkin' about his daughter Hailie (who be mad ugly and st00pid, by the way). His lyrics are trash; his flow sucks; he stares at thesauruses, for half of the time he comes up with songs.

Jay Z - Nigga's huge lips ain't good for anything other than the spittin' out of shitty lyrics that be mad off-beat.

Tech N9ne - Hairy-ass bitch needs a fuckin' shave. Every song of his has either sum whack shit in it or some retarded "JUH" noise. WtF is he doing? Dry-humping a fuckin' chair? I would have a football field full of money, if I had gotten a dollar for every time he had put a "Juh!" into his songs.

Dizzy Wright - Nigga be smilin' n puffing weed n shit, but ain't makin' any good tracks. Hop should b00t him from the FV gang.

Jake Miller - Dumbass white boy be thinkin' that he the best. Cracka should get a reality check and retire from rapping. His rhymes suck more dick than pewdickpie does at video-games and commentaries.

Ahhoooooooooo, so, i've finished. Enjoy.

Last edited by ShadowMecc on Thu 17 Oct 2013 - 21:35; edited 1 time in total
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Let's talk about which rappers suck and why they suck. Empty Re: Let's talk about which rappers suck and why they suck.

Thu 10 Oct 2013 - 14:56
In future classic thread
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Let's talk about which rappers suck and why they suck. Empty Re: Let's talk about which rappers suck and why they suck.

Thu 10 Oct 2013 - 18:19
Let's talk about which rappers suck and why they suck. 35lp5z
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 10 Oct 2013 - 21:49
ShadowMecc wrote:Tech N9ne - Hairy-ass bitch needs a fuckin' shave. Every song of his either has sum whack shit in it or some retarded "JUH" noise. WtF is he doing? Dry-humping a fucking chair? I would have a football field full of money, if I had gotten a dollar for every time he had put a "Juh!" in his songs.
Hopsin 3 
its not a juh noise u retard
ShadowMecc
Banned Member

Fri 11 Oct 2013 - 0:30
Chokey wrote:
ShadowMecc wrote:Tech N9ne - Hairy-ass bitch needs a fuckin' shave. Every song of his either has sum whack shit in it or some retarded "JUH" noise. WtF is he doing? Dry-humping a fucking chair? I would have a football field full of money, if I had gotten a dollar for every time he had put a "Juh!" in his songs.
Hopsin 3 
It's.
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Fri 11 Oct 2013 - 0:34
Jeet wrote:In future classic thread
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Fri 11 Oct 2013 - 3:11
ShadowMecc wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Hopsin 3 
It's.
Cha. I finished your sentence for you ShadowMecc
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Fri 11 Oct 2013 - 3:19
Fuck, I love this place.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 11 Oct 2013 - 4:02
Dat Ass
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum