Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Pillowman Download Link (Real)

+29
bhinkle32
cmason37
fxtdiilz
AlwaysRaw
41OMaXiMuS
Joelletjuh
Chokey
Mark us
FactoryOfEmbers
The Real Red Rainbows
knockmathers
akaDan
Fiasco
2pfl
liftthat
Perfect Stranger
Buddie
BabySmacker
Hip-Hopsin'
SFVigilante
Essence
iSigh
Nidac_7
dukeblue
STRANGEgenius
hupsun
Frankie
gibbystites
33 posters
Go down
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mr. Pillowman Download Link (Real) - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr. Pillowman Download Link (Real)

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 23:40
bhinkle32 wrote:Aw Frankie! :( Learn to laugh hahaha. That is one of the best troll websites!
please tell me you weren't trying to troll us by giving us viruses...
bhinkle32
bhinkle32
Registered Member

Mr. Pillowman Download Link (Real) - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr. Pillowman Download Link (Real)

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 23:46
AlwaysRaw wrote:
bhinkle32 wrote:Aw Frankie! :( Learn to laugh hahaha. That is one of the best troll websites!

Noo!! I dont think that site has any viruses? My friends have gotten me with that and my computer is still as good as ever
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 23:58
What was the website? I got the Chrome malware warning and just closed it.
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 0:03
akaDan wrote:What was the website? I got the Chrome malware warning and just closed it.

This. I got this too, decided to delete the link.
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 0:07
I expected better
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 0:55
I thought this shit was over lol
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 1:03
the pillowman saga is never over
Registered Member

Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 1:51
bhinkle32 wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

Noo!! I dont think that site has any viruses? My friends have gotten me with that and my computer is still as good as ever

Nah not that the site does have malware, it's just the site has been reported numerous times as having malware. So as a precaution Google Chrome blocks it, you can proceed at your own risk when you go on stuff like that. But it's just a precaution. So when the link appears on this site, google chrome will block the page that it's on.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 2:00
inb4 this is the next 100 page thread....
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 3:27
Most over hyped Hopsin song of all time.
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 4:12
Perfect Stranger wrote:Most over hyped Hopsin song of all time.

I actually love it, it's nice to hear this sort of song from Hop. The beats something different to the usual.
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 4:31
wow the drama over this shitty song. lol.. but thanks GIBS!
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 4:41

Mr. Pillowman Download Link (Real) - Page 4 10_funny_celebrity_gifs3
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 5:17
akaDan wrote:

I actually love it, it's nice to hear this sort of song from Hop. The beats something different to the usual.
this. I really like it, but no matter how good it was the song would still be over hyped. This song is amazing but was blown out of proportion. I agree with Buddie, this is what happens when Hopsin hasn't released legitimate music in a long time and doesn't rap the same with the style we love, then we freak out over any old song we get.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 6:11
AlwaysRaw wrote:
akaDan wrote:

this. I really like it, but no matter how good it was the song would still be over hyped. This song is amazing but was blown out of proportion. I agree with Buddie, this is what happens when Hopsin hasn't released legitimate music in a long time and doesn't rap the same with the style we love, then we freak out over any old song we get.

Feel the same.. I love the song and actually went to sleep listening to it last night, but was hyped up to be like 10 of the best songs ever put into one..
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 14:17
Mr. Pillowman Download Link (Real) - Page 4 See%2Bthis

Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 18:16
Gibby, I have had the utmost respect for you, but you were trusted not to leak this song and you did it just to gain attention. You haven't been on the forums nearly as long as I have (As in the last log-in before this), you don't really care about them. You did this just to gain attention. I truly have lost tons of respect for you. It isn't even about Tanner, you begged for the song and said you wouldn't leak it. I was even a little bit disappointed when Fiasco put out the lyrics, tbh. But it's all good on that end. If you kept up with the forums at all, or gave a damn about any of these people it would be different. @Frankie Check PM's.

Last edited by The Event on Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 18:19; edited 1 time in total
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member
https://facebook.com/GibbyStites

Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 18:19
I give no fucks about attention. What attention have I gained from this? This didn't get me any new facebook likes, youtube views, or anything. I did it cause I felt like it, plain and simple. I was lied to, so I lied as well. Thats all there is to it, I still got nothing but love for you event even if you hate me now.
Anyway, thats the last im speaking on this topic.
Enjoy the track everyone!
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 18:23
gibbystites wrote:I give no fucks about attention. What attention have I gained from this? This didn't get me any new facebook likes, youtube views, or anything. I did it cause I felt like it, plain and simple. I was lied to, so I lied as well. Thats all there is to it, I still got nothing but love for you event even if you hate me now.
Anyway, thats the last im speaking on this topic.
Enjoy the track everyone!
You were lied to.. Hmm. From my knowledge he didn't lie about virtually anything. And if he did it wasn't serious. I didn't want to mention how you apologized and nearly begged for forgiveness, either. Seems really hurt. Could have at least tried to solve it prior to leaking stuff you were lucky to have yourself.
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member

Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 18:39
My bad this is the last one: I never begged for forgiveness lmao. If thats what tanner told you you're being lied to lolol. I said I was wrong, never said sorry. I dont want shit to do with tannr n deff dont want his "forgiveness" ahahahaha

Last edited by gibbystites on Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 19:22; edited 1 time in total
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 18:49
Tanner never even offered you a contract bro. He never signed you. He broke no promises.
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member

Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 18:54
He offered the contract, just never sent it. Once again, stop tryna argue with me over a situation you dont know all the details too. And have a happy holiday everyone!
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 18:55
Fiasco wrote:Tanner never even offered you a contract bro. He never signed you. He broke no promises.
I didn's wanna bring this up, either because it tops off the immense pathetic of everything with this situation.
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member

Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 19:01
Lets just end this, really im sick of getting emails every 2 minutes lol. Yall are right, ima bitch and a liar and Tanner is a king. Can we end it now?

Last edited by gibbystites on Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 19:22; edited 1 time in total
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 22 Dec 2012 - 19:05
Everytime one of them who've bought the track from tanner come with a butt-hurt repley I jizz myself in the pants, laughs and nearly dies from a heart attack because its too fucking funny.

Gibby#2016
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum