Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Pillowman Download Link (Real)

+29
bhinkle32
cmason37
fxtdiilz
AlwaysRaw
41OMaXiMuS
Joelletjuh
Chokey
Mark us
FactoryOfEmbers
The Real Red Rainbows
knockmathers
akaDan
Fiasco
2pfl
liftthat
Perfect Stranger
Buddie
BabySmacker
Hip-Hopsin'
SFVigilante
Essence
iSigh
Nidac_7
dukeblue
STRANGEgenius
hupsun
Frankie
gibbystites
33 posters
Go down
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member
https://facebook.com/GibbyStites

Mr. Pillowman Download Link (Real) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mr. Pillowman Download Link (Real)

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 17:45
Fiasco wrote:
gibbystites wrote:
Fiasco wrote:Tanner, atleast you know one person you cano, youtn entirely trust on this forum. I'm pissed it leaked too.
No, your pissed cause you paid 45$ for a song that leaked 2 days later. Busta Rhymes
And you dont even know what happened between me n tanner so dont act like I betrayed his trust, he betrayed mine by fucking with my head n making promises regarding my career that he knew he wasnt gonna go through with. I had Tanners back even when the whole forums hated him, and in return he played mind games with me. Thats why I leaked the track.

Leaking the track is a bitch move. If you promised you wouldn't leak it atleast stick to your word. Damn. And I had these songs for over a month. Not two days.
Your completely disregarding the fact that he's broken like 5 promises he made to me. Oh yea thats right, cause you're too busy riding his dick. Mind ya own fucking business if you don't know all the details.
And it wasn't a bitch move when he was leaking all that other Hop shit???
It wasn't a bitch move when he STOLE those songs from someones computer while they weren't in the room????
It wasn't a bitch move when he was selling someone elses song for extremely expensive prices to idiots like you????
Exactly, hypocritical douchebag.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mr. Pillowman Download Link (Real) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mr. Pillowman Download Link (Real)

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 17:48
Fiasco wrote:
gibbystites wrote:
Fiasco wrote:Tanner, atleast you know one person you cano, youtn entirely trust on this forum. I'm pissed it leaked too.
No, your pissed cause you paid 45$ for a song that leaked 2 days later. Busta Rhymes
And you dont even know what happened between me n tanner so dont act like I betrayed his trust, he betrayed mine by fucking with my head n making promises regarding my career that he knew he wasnt gonna go through with. I had Tanners back even when the whole forums hated him, and in return he played mind games with me. Thats why I leaked the track.

Leaking the track is a bitch move. If you promised you wouldn't leak it atleast stick to your word. Damn. And I had these songs for over a month. Not two days.

Nah son, selling a song that you don't own the rights to is a bitch move.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 17:48
gibbystites wrote:
Fiasco wrote:
gibbystites wrote:

Your completely disregarding the fact that he's broken like 5 promises he made to me. Oh yea thats right, cause you're too busy riding his dick. Mind ya own fucking business if you don't know all the details.
It wasn't a bitch move when he STOLE those songs from someones computer while they weren't in the room????
It wasn't a bitch move when he was selling someone elses song for extremely expensive prices to idiots like you????

Why are you so salty?

If you have personal issues with him take it up with him personally. Wouldn't that be better than leaking something you promised you wouldn't leak?
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member
https://facebook.com/GibbyStites

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 17:52
Fiasco wrote:
gibbystites wrote:
Fiasco wrote:
gibbystites wrote:

Why are you so salty?

If you have personal issues with him take it up with him personally. Wouldn't that be better than leaking something you promised you wouldn't leak?
I'm "salty" because you continue to talk about something that you know NOTHING about. Notice I was completely peaceful and keeping my mouth closed until you started acting like you knew the situation. Just mind your business, and i'll mind mine. There doesn't need to be any further argument.
Matter of fact, i even apologize for calling you names, that was immature af on my behalf, you're right I was salty for the minute.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 17:54
gibbystites wrote:
Fiasco wrote:
gibbystites wrote:
Fiasco wrote:
gibbystites wrote:

Why are you so salty?

I'm "salty" because you continue to talk about something that you know NOTHING about. Notice I was completely peaceful and keeping my mouth closed until you started acting like you knew the situation. Just mind your business, and i'll mind mine. There doesn't need to be any further argument.
Matter of fact, i even apologize for calling you names, that was immature af on my behalf, you're right I was salty for the minute.

It's not my beef so i'm not gonna continue on this, but good luck with everything.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 18:57
gibbystites wrote:
Dizzy

Fiasco stop being on Tanners dick
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 19:10
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:Who cares if it leaks? You say it's because the poster can be 'i did it first, i'm so cool' when that's exactly the reason you guys want to keep it here, so you can be 'we've got unheard Hopsin tracks, we're so cool'

People would've heard this song regardless of Tanner being a bitch, or people leaking it.

I don't see the big fuss at all.

And before anyone says i leaked it, i don't even have a YouTube account :)

I just don't think anyone really has the right to distribute an artist's music when he didn't want it released in the first place. Slightly hypocritical maybe since I'll gladly listen to it if I get the chance, but I'd rather not have it released to the masses if I could avoid it. If I was in Hop's shoes I'd be fucking pissed.

Also, selling people the song under the condition that they don't leak it was never a fool proof plan. I don't know how you couldn't have seen this coming. Once you put something out there, it's out of your control, no matter how much you 'trust' someone (I use the term 'trust' loosely because you cannot buy trust, especially not for $45).
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 19:20
This is what happens when Hop only releases 1 good song in a year... smh!
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 19:21
Buddie wrote:This is what happens when Hop only releases 1 good song in a year... smh!

On the plus side, Hop has experienced a 50% rise in new music releases in the past 24 hours.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 20:04
THANK YOU GIBBY!
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 20:05
Buddie wrote:This is what happens when Hop only releases 1 good song in a year... smh!
Hopsin 3 this is also what happens when everyone says they have a song that supposedly made them cry and then teases the forum with snippets and lyrics
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 21:06
How is Tanner any better by selling a song he had nothing to do with? lol, it's not like Hopsin is condoning this either.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 21:07
Shot gibby your a life saver lol. Fuck fiasco and tanner bro
cmason37
cmason37
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 22:15
Thanks for ending all this Mr. Pillowman bullshit. Now we'll never have to hear about this song again. Other 9
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 22:16
fxtdiilz wrote:Shot gibby your a life saver lol. Fuck fiasco and tanner bro

Dude what's your problem I was nothing but cool to you....

I didn't do shit to no one. You're saying "fuck fiasco" yet you say this in my lyrics post

thanks fiasco for getting us one step closer to the song, fuck the haters haha
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 22:43
Everyone chill the fuck out
hupsun
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 22:45
Fiasco wrote:

I didn't do shit to no one. You're saying "fuck fiasco" yet you say this in my lyrics post

Fucking tell 'em m8.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 22:55
Bottom Bitch wrote:
Fiasco wrote:

Fucking tell 'em m8.

I gave him alot of inside info on the demos and the song's i received through personal message, I just didn't leak them because I gave Tanner my word.

Why am I being made out to be the bad guy?
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 22:59
Fiasco wrote:
Bottom Bitch wrote:
Fiasco wrote:

Fucking tell 'em m8.

I gave him alot of inside info on the demos and the song's i received through personal message, I just didn't leak them because I gave Tanner my word.

I think people are just finding it funny that you bought it and then we all got it for free and are giving you a bit of stick for it.

Really, the only person responsible for it being leaked at all is Tanner I guess. You can't give a song to other people and expect to still have complete control over it.
bhinkle32
bhinkle32
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 23:20
Heres the DEMO of mr pillowman. Tanner didnt want this to release either but i guess since it's christmas ill hook you guys up! haha
Sorry Tanner! Other 3

-edited-
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 23:29
Fiasco wrote:
Bottom Bitch wrote:
Fiasco wrote:

Fucking tell 'em m8.

Haha calm down bro i just tried trolling for first time and failed :P i got no beef with you or tanner.. i've actually talked to tanner bout my music and shit.. and your a good cunt so yea all is good bro just my shit attempt at trolling bro
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 23:31
it was gonna leak one day or the other, you were just the idiot that payed $45 for it.
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 23:33
bhinkle32 wrote:Heres the DEMO of mr pillowman. Tanner didnt want this to release either but i guess since it's christmas ill hook you guys up! haha
Sorry Tanner! Other 3

-edited-

Edited that link out, it was malware.
bhinkle32
bhinkle32
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 23:36
Aw Frankie! :( Learn to laugh hahaha. That is one of the best troll websites!
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 23:37
http://www.funkvolumeforums.com/t5671-maleware-on-this-site

Had another issue like that recently. Can't risk it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum