Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Pillowman Download Link (Real)

+29
bhinkle32
cmason37
fxtdiilz
AlwaysRaw
41OMaXiMuS
Joelletjuh
Chokey
Mark us
FactoryOfEmbers
The Real Red Rainbows
knockmathers
akaDan
Fiasco
2pfl
liftthat
Perfect Stranger
Buddie
BabySmacker
Hip-Hopsin'
SFVigilante
Essence
iSigh
Nidac_7
dukeblue
STRANGEgenius
hupsun
Frankie
gibbystites
33 posters
Go down
Registered Member

Mr. Pillowman Download Link (Real) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr. Pillowman Download Link (Real)

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 8:11
akaDan wrote:I don't know what must go through the minds of people who leak songs onto YouTube. Ice Cube

Sorta what goes through the heads of people who have to have the first comment.

"OMFG I HAVE TO BE THE FIRST TO PUT THIS ON YOUTUBE SO I WILL BE COOL"

hupsun
Registered Member

Mr. Pillowman Download Link (Real) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr. Pillowman Download Link (Real)

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 8:27
Fiasco wrote:I fucking payed for this shit

:'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(

And that's what you get, faggot.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 8:42
deep song, but i prefer the original, but these lyrics are better IMO.
knockmathers
knockmathers
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 9:24
Lol @ the chorus, silly hopsin
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 10:28
Thanks Gibby. I knew there was a reason I didn't give you anything good.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 10:30
This is also the reason I didn't do anything for you. ;) I'm a pretty good judge of character. Thus the Hopsin vaults are closed to you faggots....permanently.
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 10:41
Oh the drama Other 10
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 11:03
Oh yeah, he mad. LOLOLOL
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 11:36
Nah, if I was mad, I'd get Gibby's house shot up and I'd piss on his face as he lay dying. I'm actually quite calm. I just know who not to trust and who's a little lying Porky Pig looking bitch.
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 11:42
Who cares if it leaks? You say it's because the poster can be 'i did it first, i'm so cool' when that's exactly the reason you guys want to keep it here, so you can be 'we've got unheard Hopsin tracks, we're so cool'

People would've heard this song regardless of Tanner being a bitch, or people leaking it.

I don't see the big fuss at all.

And before anyone says i leaked it, i don't even have a YouTube account :)
Mark us
Mark us
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 11:54
Thank you Gibby. :) I like the song.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 12:11
HopNation wrote:Thank You Gibby, thank you for leaking the song even though you didn't have to, and thank you for finally putting an end to all of this bullshit. Merry Christmas.

R.I.P. Tanner's money scheme.
R.I.P. To all the Mr. Pillowman threads.
R.I.P. To all the bullshit.
Mr. Pillowman Download Link (Real) - Page 2 Tumblr_lumqi7Iz7Y1r0ojhto1_400

thank you gibby Wink
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 12:15
Fiasco wrote:I fucking payed for this shit
Other 1 umad?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 13:15
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:Nah, if I was mad, I'd get Gibby's house shot up and I'd piss on his face as he lay dying. I'm actually quite calm. I just know who not to trust and who's a little lying Porky Pig looking bitch.

lol... dude it's just a song.
Joelletjuh
Joelletjuh
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 13:28
Thanks Gibby
Hip-Hopsin'
Hip-Hopsin'
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 13:50
STRANGEgenius wrote:
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:Nah, if I was mad, I'd get Gibby's house shot up and I'd piss on his face as he lay dying. I'm actually quite calm. I just know who not to trust and who's a little lying Porky Pig looking bitch.

gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member
https://facebook.com/GibbyStites

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 13:53
And now he tries to make excuses as to why he never came through on his promises lol. And Strange, believe it or not i've almost been shot over a song before, music is that serious to some. Anyway, live a nice life tanner, I have no time for arguments threats and name calling.
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 14:25
Now I hope someone leaks the Hop/Jokerr song.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 14:30

LOL. This guy. You can't even afford a cheeseburger, how the fuck you gonna put a hit out on somebody? Hahahahaha really dude?

Anyway, thanks Gibby.
knockmathers
knockmathers
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 15:41
STRANGEgenius wrote:

It's not even that great O.o it's OK at best
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 16:16

Get a job fag.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 17:14
Tanner, atleast you know one person you can entirely trust on this forum. I'm pissed it leaked too.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 17:15
Fiasco wrote:Tanner, atleast you know one person you can entirely trust on this forum. I'm pissed it leaked too.

At least*
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member
https://facebook.com/GibbyStites

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 17:30
Fiasco wrote:Tanner, atleast you know one person you cano, youtn entirely trust on this forum. I'm pissed it leaked too.
No, your pissed cause you paid 45$ for a song that leaked 2 days later. Busta Rhymes
And you dont even know what happened between me n tanner so dont act like I betrayed his trust, he betrayed mine by fucking with my head n making promises regarding my career that he knew he wasnt gonna go through with. I had Tanners back even when the whole forums hated him, and in return he played mind games with me. Thats why I leaked the track.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Fri 21 Dec 2012 - 17:41
gibbystites wrote:
Fiasco wrote:Tanner, atleast you know one person you cano, youtn entirely trust on this forum. I'm pissed it leaked too.
No, your pissed cause you paid 45$ for a song that leaked 2 days later. Busta Rhymes
And you dont even know what happened between me n tanner so dont act like I betrayed his trust, he betrayed mine by fucking with my head n making promises regarding my career that he knew he wasnt gonna go through with. I had Tanners back even when the whole forums hated him, and in return he played mind games with me. Thats why I leaked the track.

Leaking the track is a bitch move. If you promised you wouldn't leak it atleast stick to your word. Damn. And I had these songs for over a month. Not two days.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum