Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Pillowman Empty Pillowman

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 17:33
Once upon a time there was a man made entirely out of pillows. his body was a pillow, his head was a pillow, all his fingers were pillows, even his toes were pillows. he was about 9 feet tall. so the pillowman had a very sad job. he also had magical powers that gave him the ability to travel through time. his job was to travel back in time and visit children who would grow up to live horrible lives. and he would convince these children to kill themselves then, rather than living the rest of their miserable life that he knew about from the future. the pillowman went to visit a little girl one day who he knew would grow up to have an awful life. he told her about all the horrible things that would happen to her when she grew up but she didnt believe him. she told the pillowman "I'm happy Mr. Pillowman, I've always been happy and I'll always be happy." and the pillowman looked at this happy little girl and just knew he couldn't convince her to kill herself. he went back to her as an adult and she asked him "why didnt you convince me Mr. Pillowman? why did you let me live this horrible life?" and the pillowman said "You were such a happy little girl." and she said "But Mr. Pillowman..I've never been happy." and he watched as this grown up girl slit her wrists because of all the horrible things that he could have prevented. now the pillowman had a very sad job because if he was successful, then a very young child would die, but if he was unsuccessful then a little child would live an grow up in a horrible life. the pillowman became very sad about his job so decided to do one final job and then that would be it. so the pillowman went back in time for the last time and found a little boy sitting behind a tree. he called out to the boy "I want to talk to you little boy!" and the boy came out. but it was not a boy at all. it was the little pillowboy from the past. and the pillowman told the pillowboy about all the awful things that he would grow up to do and the horrible job he would have. and the little boy understood instantly. he took a little tank of gasoline and poured it all over himself. then he told the pillowman, "will you tell my mommy I won't be one for dinner?" and the pillowman said yes, lying of course. the pillowboy struck a match and went up in flames. the pillowman stood there, fading away from reality. And the last thing he heard was the screams and cries for help from all the little children who would grow up to live horrible lives that he would never again help.
King
King
Registered Member

Pillowman Empty Re: Pillowman

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 18:36
Pillowman Pillowman-web-image
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 19:25
Yup. I just thought it was interesting. I've never heard that little story before and I'm guessing that's where Hopsin got the original inspiration for his song.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 19:31
that was utterly disturbing
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 19:49
Interesting...
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 20:00
BabySmacker wrote:that was utterly disturbing

IKR... some depressing shit right there. I've been on reddit way too long today. lol
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 20:31
At first glance it looks like a children's book haha
Hip-Hopsin'
Hip-Hopsin'
Registered Member

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 22:37
Thanks OP, I didn't need sleep anyways.