Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

RARE LIL B INTERVIEW!!! (talks Kevin Durant Beef) Empty RARE LIL B INTERVIEW!!! (talks Kevin Durant Beef)

Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 19:20

lmfao, this is the most successfull troll ever in the music industry. I love this guy so much.
EDIT:why the hell did that embed so big??
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

RARE LIL B INTERVIEW!!! (talks Kevin Durant Beef) Empty Re: RARE LIL B INTERVIEW!!! (talks Kevin Durant Beef)

Fri 2 Nov 2012 - 0:16
Stop stretching the page like that. There's no need to edit the size of embedded YouTube links.
hupsun
Registered Member

RARE LIL B INTERVIEW!!! (talks Kevin Durant Beef) Empty Re: RARE LIL B INTERVIEW!!! (talks Kevin Durant Beef)

Fri 2 Nov 2012 - 0:56
Frankie wrote:Stop stretching the page like that. There's no need to edit the size of embedded YouTube links.

You tell that boy!
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sat 3 Nov 2012 - 1:54
Frankie wrote:Stop stretching the page like that. There's no need to edit the size of embedded YouTube links.
I didn't edit it, I guess I accidently clicked on a larger dimensions on youtube when I was embedding it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum