Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Hard Knock TV Interview PART 4 (talks why he got so interested in God) Empty Hard Knock TV Interview PART 4 (talks why he got so interested in God)

Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 19:17
Talks groupies, music industry, illuminati, and that one dude that he has became very fascinated in lately, can you guess?
And a lot more.
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Hard Knock TV Interview PART 4 (talks why he got so interested in God) Empty Re: Hard Knock TV Interview PART 4 (talks why he got so interested in God)

Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 20:24
Been waiting for this
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Hard Knock TV Interview PART 4 (talks why he got so interested in God) Empty Re: Hard Knock TV Interview PART 4 (talks why he got so interested in God)

Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 21:09
I agree with everything Hop said! Nice interview!
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 0:27
"If you think it's corny it's only because you've been brainwashed to think it's corny"
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 0:52
"You don't wanna lead a life of sin" - has premarital sex.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 1:10
contradicting asshole.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 1:45
Jeet wrote:"If you think it's corny it's only because you've been brainwashed to think it's corny"
Facepalm jpg.
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 3:48
Watching this interview reminded me of some lyrics.
They say you can rap about anything except for Jesus
That means guns, sex, lies, video tapes
But if I talk about God my record won't get played
CHA53
Registered Member

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 13:13
Perfect Stranger wrote:"You don't wanna lead a life of sin" - has premarital sex.
Lol, this ^^. Hopsin is a hypocrite.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 16:44
Hopsin on every sunday: Making Knock Madnes... fuck! Need to go to church! Ah fuck it today Im the pillowman. ZzZzZ

6:20 phone rings

Guess it was Jesus calling
He said he was sick of KM not be dropping
Hop told him to quit bitchin and not force him into bumping
wack shit like Hop Madness, but then went "sorry jesus you know I lovin'"

10:52 phone rings

Jesus called again and was like "Hop you got me crying"
cause you told me to get ready for KM and you have just been lying
So I guess KM will one album that will not be dropping
So instead of that I buy Soulja Boys new album when I am out shopping
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 19:58
Perfect Stranger wrote:"You don't wanna lead a life of sin" - has premarital sex.

He admits to it that's the difference.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 20:49
King wrote:

He admits to it that's the difference.

Exactly! Nobody in this world is perfect.

With that being said, Hop needs to look himself in the mirror and ask himself if he is really trying his hardest to not let God down. He needs to improve himself a lot if he starts saying that he is a big believer in God. He masturbates, has premarital sex, and doesn't go to church every Sunday. I'm not saying he needs to just instantly start doing all of these things, but he at least needs to try his best to work at it and get closer to God.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 21:11
I like how he said him being christian wont mean he will be making christian music or try to convert people in any way.
Trig
Registered Member
http://nems-ratm.blogspot.co.uk/

Wed 3 Oct 2012 - 18:58
STRANGEgenius wrote:contradicting asshole.

This.
Mark us
Mark us
Registered Member

Wed 3 Oct 2012 - 19:27
Hopsin looks cute without his contacts.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 3 Oct 2012 - 19:42
Mark us wrote:Hopsin looks cute without his contacts.
yeah I wanna cuddle with him too In Love In Love In Love In Love
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum