Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Hopsin Interview Talks about IMOH5, Eminem, and God

+9
STRANGEgenius
Essence
AlwaysRaw
Hyde
knockmathers
iSigh
King
Buddie
anthonyFv
13 posters
Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

New Hopsin Interview Talks about IMOH5, Eminem, and God Empty New Hopsin Interview Talks about IMOH5, Eminem, and God

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 19:03
Lol he said he was scared it would only get like 15000 views. Hopsin 3
I really agree with almost everything he says on this. Wish they would stop playing sag my pants on all his interviews tho, its kinda annoying now.
Btw HardknockTV is one of my favorite hip hop channels on youtube if you havnt already check them out. They got some pretty dope interviews. Cant wait for part 2 next week!

Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

New Hopsin Interview Talks about IMOH5, Eminem, and God Empty Re: New Hopsin Interview Talks about IMOH5, Eminem, and God

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 19:28
Good interview, but I find it really funny how he mentions God in literally every sentence lol

You can also tell that Hop is a Stan at heart
anthonyFv
Registered Member

New Hopsin Interview Talks about IMOH5, Eminem, and God Empty Re: New Hopsin Interview Talks about IMOH5, Eminem, and God

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 19:33
Buddie wrote:Good interview, but I find it really funny how he mentions God in literally every sentence lol

Yeah, but now he has stans
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 19:45
anthonyFv wrote:
Buddie wrote:Good interview, but I find it really funny how he mentions God in literally every sentence lol

no he has dickriders haha
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 20:05
Buddie wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:

no he has dickriders haha

lil wayne has dick riders too so hes nothing special lol.
Hopsin does have a pretty loyal fanbase though.

iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 21:02
I hate when interviews come out as parts. Cool interview though.
knockmathers
knockmathers
Registered Member

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 21:17
He's looking good! Happy :) I like, hope new music comes soon, so ready for KM, have faith this rapper will be the next big
Thing and not kendrick lamar.. Just KM ( and a collab with shady of ofcourse Hopsin 3
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 21:36
iSigh wrote:I hate when interviews come out as parts. Cool interview though.

I know I wanted to keep watching it.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 22:41
anthonyFv wrote:
iSigh wrote:I hate when interviews come out as parts. Cool interview though.

I know I wanted to keep watching it.

tl;dw
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 22:58
6 should be a funny one like 4 imho
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 2:06
AlwaysRaw wrote:6 should be a funny one like 4 imho
No bro. He has to build something like Ill Mind 2.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 2:48
Emblem wrote:
Hopsin 3
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 2:56
Emblem wrote:

that was actually pretty creative
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 3:08
so anything special in the interview?
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 4:14
STRANGEgenius wrote:so anything special in the interview?

Yes! He talks about our lord and savior, Jesus Christ. He says that he is the reason why he is famous today and his popularity has nothing to do with the fact that he sat in his basement for 10 years straight perfecting his craft.

He also says that Eminem is his favorite rapper which he has never mentioned before.

He did not say anything about Knock Madness or his future plans

Hopsin 3
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 4:28
Buddie wrote:

Yes! He talks about our lord and savior, Jesus Christ. He says that he is the reason why he is famous today and his popularity has nothing to do with the fact that he sat in his basement for 10 years straight perfecting his craft.

He also says that Eminem is his favorite rapper which he has never mentioned before.

Hopsin 3

are you fucking high bro LOL.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 4:46
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Buddie wrote:

Hopsin 3

are you fucking high bro LOL.

Nah hes just perfecting his trolling skills SwizZz 4
Pillow Man .
Registered Member

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 6:11
cool interview
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 8:02
"I was planning to do something completely different with IMOH5, similar to IMOH4" -> Diss towards The Game like RR said?
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 14:28
HopsinBelgium wrote:"I was planning to do something completely different with IMOH5, similar to IMOH4" -> Diss towards The Game like RR said?
He dissed game in Hop Madness so I dont think so.
Registered Member

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 15:17
Chokey wrote:
HopsinBelgium wrote:"I was planning to do something completely different with IMOH5, similar to IMOH4" -> Diss towards The Game like RR said?

Yeah cuz he's never dissed the same rapper twice lol
Registered Member

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 15:19
Buddie wrote:

Hopsin 3

This made me laugh lmao

Hops a real cool dude and would be awesome to chill with him but he needs some interview management skills or promo classes or something, lol he repeats hisself a lot in his interviews.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 16:34
HopNation wrote:
Chokey wrote:

Yeah cuz he's never dissed the same rapper twice lol
Yeah 2 songs in a row with videos.
#YOLO
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum