Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopsin talks Knock Madness, Dissing Rappers, OFWGKTA + More

+14
BabySmacker
Knightmare
King
anthonyFv
Fiasco
DGCK
Nidac_7
knockmathers
41OMaXiMuS
Chokey
STRANGEgenius
Jeet
proswervez
18 posters
Go down
proswervez
proswervez
Registered Member

Hopsin talks Knock Madness, Dissing Rappers, OFWGKTA + More Empty Hopsin talks Knock Madness, Dissing Rappers, OFWGKTA + More

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 11:02

Part 3 Next Week! Hopsin 2
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Hopsin talks Knock Madness, Dissing Rappers, OFWGKTA + More Empty Re: Hopsin talks Knock Madness, Dissing Rappers, OFWGKTA + More

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 11:17
Hop's turning into a pussy tbh

"I don't like how odd future's promoting 666 because I'm a man of god"
SwizZz 1
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Hopsin talks Knock Madness, Dissing Rappers, OFWGKTA + More Empty Re: Hopsin talks Knock Madness, Dissing Rappers, OFWGKTA + More

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 11:20
Jeet wrote:Hop's turning into a pussy tbh

SwizZz 1

lost all hope for Hopsin now.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 14:38
told you fucks he has something for KM. The beat needs a little more rawness but it sounds good.

The reason he dissed Tyler is because Tyler dissed Jesus and hop is a butthurt fag about that.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 14:44
What the fuck man.... I'd really like to smack the Jesus outta the faggots that talked Hopsin into getting baptized. They really brainwashed him.
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 14:51
Anything useful from this interview? Sick of the God talk from him...
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 14:57
41OMaXiMuS wrote:What the fuck man.... I'd really like to smack the Jesus outta the faggots that talked Hopsin into getting baptized. They really brainwashed him.
Hope it's DMX then.
knockmathers
knockmathers
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 15:01
gotta love hopsin the hypocrite..
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 15:12
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:What the fuck man.... I'd really like to smack the Jesus outta the faggots that talked Hopsin into getting baptized. They really brainwashed him.
Hope it's DMX then.

Grrrrr Grrrrrr ruff What the hell you gonna do? Imma run up wit my whole crew, jesus, god, and that hop fool. Gonna hit you with the word of the lord, you won't mess wit dese niggas, we will easily smite you niggas, bring the rath down from the heavens and blast you with a vengeance. Accept the lord, Grrrrr ruff ruff, X gonna give it to ya, X gonna give it to ya!!!
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 15:16
HopNation wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Hope it's DMX then.

Grrrrr Grrrrrr ruff What the hell you gonna do? Imma run up wit my whole crew, jesus, god, and that hop fool. Gonna hit you with the word of the lord, you won't mess wit dese niggas, we will easily smite you niggas, bring the rath down from the heavens and blast you with a vengeance. Accept the lord, Grrrrr ruff ruff, X gonna give it to ya, X gonna give it to ya!!!

Can you imagine DMX on a BMX trying to flee from sex with a beast with breasts? She's grabbin for the dick trying to eat his flesh, he's acting like a gorilla as he beats his chest... oh maximus, what will he think of next?
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 15:44
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
HopNation wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Hope it's DMX then.

Can you imagine DMX on a BMX trying to flee from sex with a beast with breasts? She's grabbin for the dick trying to eat his flesh, he's acting like a gorilla as he beats his chest... oh maximus, what will he think of next?
Youre just in denial, only hustled on the streets for survival(what), but now i've seen the light in the darkness(arrr), the lord showed me the right way i got blessed, I am tryin' to be good (what) but the devil is tries to seduce, quiting smoking, swearing and booze(ruuuf), aint no longer bitches I wanna screw, Pikachu I choose you!
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 15:45
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
HopNation wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Hope it's DMX then.

Youre just in denial, only hustled on the streets for survival(what), but now i've seen the light in the darkness(arrr), the lord showed me the right way i got blessed, I am tryin' to be good (what) but the devil is tries to seduce, quiting smoking, swearing and booze(ruuuf), aint no longer bitches I wanna screw, Pikachu I choose you!

In the words of Babysmacker: "What in the actual fuck"

lolol
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 16:44

The bold quote made my day.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 17:23
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
HopNation wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Hope it's DMX then.

LMAO'D Hopsin talks Knock Madness, Dissing Rappers, OFWGKTA + More FCV3q
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 17:27
Jeet wrote:Hop's turning into a pussy tbh

SwizZz 1

I'm a big believer in God and all but...

I'm in a silent library and I read this quote and started cracking up
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 18:59
This is how I used to feel about Hopsin - Hopsin 2

This is how I now feel about Hopsin now most of the time - SwizZz 3
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 20:17
I don't like hopsin anymore because hes not what I want him to be.

Lets see how his album Recovery Knockmadness turns out, I don't like the new hopsin.
Im waiting for hopsin to make another song like sag my pants so I can say the old hopsins back.

Hopsin 3 yeah I was joking, but on a serious note I don't like the fact hopsin is sorta giving up instead of keeping up, he lacks that desire to keep heading to the top that he once had.
knockmathers
knockmathers
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 20:20
damn u Hop,

you are hip hop, you can make it what you want! believe in that, not in god.....

Him, Kendrick and Lupe fiasco need to be on the top of Hip Hop and hip hop will be even better than the time with tupac & biggie ( Hopsin 3 )
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 20:23
I personaly think the route he's on is good. I have no problem with it at all. So, who wants to start an arguement this time?
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 20:25
knockmathers wrote:damn u Hop,

you are hip hop, you can make it what you want! believe in that, not in god.....

Him, Kendrick and Lupe fiasco need to be on the top of Hip Hop and hip hop will be even better than the time with tupac & biggie ( Hopsin 3 )
... he wants to make it about god.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 20:26
The only thing i don't like is the fact that he doesn't feel the motivation anymore and doesn't care to get much bigger.
Other then that hes just getting more mature and obtaining extra personal beliefs in which are controversial to his fanbase.

I don't care what he believes in, I just wan't him to keep wanting to do dope music man Hopsin 6
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 20:28
The issue is not believing in God. The issue is I don't want to hear about God in his music.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 20:29
BabySmacker wrote:The issue is not believing in God. The issue is I don't want to hear about God in his music.

Ok lol
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 20:33
I just realized rapping about God is now more offensive than rapping about mutilating people and chopping heads off.
The tupac days are over hopsin!
knockmathers
knockmathers
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 20:35
King wrote:I just realized rapping about God is now more offensive than rapping about mutilating people and chopping heads off.
The tupac days are over hopsin!

Hopsin hasn't introduced god in his music, let's hope it stays that way..
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum