Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopsin's Knock Madness will shake up the industry?

+9
King
texasiopp
Chokey
Kamikaze
GangusKahn
BabySmacker
Buddie
41OMaXiMuS
gvg
13 posters
Go down
gvg
gvg
Registered Member

Hopsin's Knock Madness will shake up the industry? Empty Hopsin's Knock Madness will shake up the industry?

Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 21:31
What do you guys think will happen when Hopsin puts out this album, which is more conscious than RAW (Nocturnal Rainbows type conscious). Will his success take Hip Hop into another golden era? Are independents going to take back Hip Hop? Discuss.

Here's bonus audio on what he said about Kony..lol

41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Hopsin's Knock Madness will shake up the industry? Empty Re: Hopsin's Knock Madness will shake up the industry?

Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 21:43
Knock Madness could be his downfall... or his uprising. Fuck, I hope he doesn't start preaching about everything. I just want him to keep it raw.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Hopsin's Knock Madness will shake up the industry? Empty Re: Hopsin's Knock Madness will shake up the industry?

Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 21:50
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Knock Madness could be his downfall... or his uprising. Fuck, I hope he doesn't start preaching about everything. I just want him to keep it raw.

This. It's the turning point of his career.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 22:12
I'm sure Knock Maddness will dope, no matter what, I'm just scared the content of the rhymes themselves will put me off of it.

Regardless, KM WILL shake the industry the fuck up, in my opinion. Even if I don't like it, the amount of hype and buzz when it comes out? There's no way it won't shake the industry, especially because he's a DOPE lyricist.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 22:53
I think its gonna have a whole different feel...I expect that though because his life has changed. But there's always gonna be the people hating on him like they do Eminem now because he's living a different life. I'll be a Hopsin fan regardless...I'd give him props in anything he does...Even if its not good, just because I think he's a real dude.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 22:57
GangusKahn wrote:I think its gonna have a whole different feel...I expect that though because his life has changed. But there's always gonna be the people hating on him like they do Eminem now because he's living a different life. I'll be a Hopsin fan regardless...I'd give him props in anything he does...Even if its not good, just because I think he's a real dude.
Exactly this Thumbs Up
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 0:07
Shake down the industry is maybe expecting a little to much...
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 0:39
I hope people dont start saying "I dont like the new Hopsin I miss the old Hop"
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 1:32
I don't care if his mood changes in his songs as long as he stays true to himself and puts out raw quality music as always.

Im confident Knock Madness is going to be great.
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 3:27
well with a feature like tech n9ne that will for one bring a lot of buzz, and who knows what other artists he could get for knock madness maybe crooked, yela, budden, and in our dreams eminem. I think this is one reason hes pushing back KM to put more work into it let his name float around and build up to get more respect and more fan base especially from other rappers,artists, even producers who could potentially collab and help hopsin out. everyone starts from the bottom of the food chain and they don't usually forget that.
Registered Member

Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 3:32
texasiopp wrote:I hope people dont start saying "I dont like the new Hopsin I miss the old Hop"

People always going to say that shit, to make themselves look cool...
Steezus Christ
Steezus Christ
Registered Member

Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 4:07
Eminem is god(regarding the eminem post) /addsnothing
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 6:30
hopefully he does keep it raw.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum