Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Knock Madness Material?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Knock Madness Material? on 30/10/2012, 9:32 am

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
What do you think Hop will rap about on Knock Madness?
Because he's kinda stopping to stay RAW. He makes good music but he's not really the same.

1. He doesn't diss like he used to. (Understandable but it was kinda his thing)
2. He doesn't rap about killing/being violent, also his thing, disappointing. He said he's "only crazy over RAW tracks.

So yea. What do you guys expect him to Rap about? I'm expecting how people suck up to him because he's famous or something. Maybe not songs like "i'm not introducing you" or "Heather Nicole" because it seems like he's been dating the same fucking girl since 2011. I hope there's enough drama to rap about hahaha.


_________________

2 Re: Knock Madness Material? on 30/10/2012, 9:34 am

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
inb4 you all say "jesus and Christianity" Hopsin 6


Serious.
But I really hope he makes Pyshco songs and stuff. I REAAAALLY want him to make a song called "Still RAW" where it's like "Blood Energy Potion" and "Kill Her" mixed with a "Still Dre" concept. I know I've said that a million times but I know as a fact if he did a song like that it'd be dope.


_________________

3 Re: Knock Madness Material? on 30/10/2012, 9:38 am

King

avatar
Registered Member
Don't worry hes still gonna keep it raw just more maturely, hes going to try to incorporate some sort of message in most of the tracks.


_________________

4 Re: Knock Madness Material? on 30/10/2012, 9:42 am

anthonyFv


Registered Member
I think he will rap about how drastically his life has changed since he's accumalated so much more fans since Raw sordive like Em on "The Way I Am" or "Be careful what you wish for" (however he does not deal with it to the extent that eminem does).He will most likely talk about the responsibility that comes with the massive fanbase because he knows that alot of people and kids are listening to him and looking up to him.Like he said he wants it to be a positive album that will motivate people but not in a corny way.I really believe that he will succeed with it and have high hopes for this album just not high hopes of when it will actually be released.

5 Re: Knock Madness Material? on 30/10/2012, 9:47 am

Buddie

avatar
Registered Member
There is no doubt in my mind that this album will be great. He has so much to talk about that it's unreal. If he doesn't get lazy (Like he's been in the past year or so) then this album will be a classic and will blow RAW out of the water.


_________________

6 Re: Knock Madness Material? on 30/10/2012, 9:48 am

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
King wrote:Don't worry hes still gonna keep it raw just more maturely, hes going to try to incorporate some sort of message in most of the tracks.
Yea, the thing is it's too easy to fuck it up by putting a good message in a dope song with his style


_________________

7 Re: Knock Madness Material? on 30/10/2012, 9:50 am

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
anthonyFv wrote:I think he will rap about how drastically his life has changed since he's accumalated so much more fans since Raw sordive like Em on "The Way I Am" or "Be careful what you wish for" (however he does not deal with it to the extent that eminem does).He will most likely talk about the responsibility that comes with the massive fanbase because he knows that alot of people and kids are listening to him and looking up to him.Like he said he wants it to be a positive album that will motivate people but not in a corny way.I really believe that he will succeed with it and have high hopes for this album just not high hopes of when it will actually be released.
yea, hopefully it's dope as "The Way I Am" which is even Hops fave Eminem song. I hope he doesn't try to squeeze in a positive message into his songs. If there's kids who are getting fucked up from listening to Hopsin then they shouldn't listen to rap period. Hop shouldn't have to adapt to it.


_________________

8 Re: Knock Madness Material? on 30/10/2012, 9:50 am

anthonyFv


Registered Member
AlwaysRaw wrote:inb4 you all say "jesus and Christianity" Hopsin 6


Serious.
But I really hope he makes Pyshco songs and stuff. I REAAAALLY want him to make a song called "Still RAW" where it's like "Blood Energy Potion" and "Kill Her" mixed with a "Still Dre" concept. I know I've said that a million times but I know as a fact if he did a song like that it'd be dope.
that would be dope

9 Re: Knock Madness Material? on 30/10/2012, 9:56 am

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
anthonyFv wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:inb4 you all say "jesus and Christianity" Hopsin 6


Serious.
But I really hope he makes Pyshco songs and stuff. I REAAAALLY want him to make a song called "Still RAW" where it's like "Blood Energy Potion" and "Kill Her" mixed with a "Still Dre" concept. I know I've said that a million times but I know as a fact if he did a song like that it'd be dope.
that would be dope
OMG I know.
I first said that when I joined the forums! Hopsin 3
I joined because I've been on this forum for like a month just reading things but didn't make an account, then I had a couple opinions so I made a thread.
I remember I made a thread called "Knock Madness Ideas" because I thought I had bomb ideas and here were my three ideas. (not in the same order as I did on the one thread)
1. A chopper song, preferably with Yelawolf. (At the time I made the thread getting Yela didn't seem possible for Hop)
2. The Still RAW idea
3. To make a song called "Marcus Hopsin" (since his name is Marcus Hopson) and it'd be like Marcus on one verse then Hopsin. When he raps as Marcus it's like on the BBQ cypher and Pillow Man and shit. As Hopsin is Sag My Pants and all that good stuff. The cover for the song (assuming it'd be a single or something) could be like half of hopsins face angry and stuff with the contacts and an eyebrow piercing. The other half he looks all calm and without the contacts, like in this pic Hopsin I also thought it could be a cover for Knock Madness but whatever hahah

Sooo yea those where my original ideas when I joined the forum.


_________________

10 Re: Knock Madness Material? on 30/10/2012, 10:06 am

adeem

avatar
Registered Member
preferably a song about how nice semen feels on your face

11 Re: Knock Madness Material? on 30/10/2012, 10:06 am

adeem

avatar
Registered Member
adeem wrote:preferably a song about how nice semen feels on your face

Spoiler:
no homo

12 Re: Knock Madness Material? on 30/10/2012, 10:10 am

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
How you like me now 2.0 Hopsin 5

I was the nigga all you white boys used to shout was the best
Now when i come around I walk with a goldchain-cross on my chest


_________________

13 Re: Knock Madness Material? on 30/10/2012, 10:19 am

Essence

avatar
Registered Member
Did you hear the B.E.T cypher that's how it will be.

14 Re: Knock Madness Material? on 30/10/2012, 10:25 am

Grandmaster

avatar
Registered Member
Judging from the Travis Barker collabo I'm expecting more of a rap-rock sound.


_________________
Chokey wrote:fuck you, fuck esham, fuck aesop rock, fuck mc lars! tired of them in every fucking thread!

15 Re: Knock Madness Material? on 30/10/2012, 11:22 am

SdoubleT

avatar
Registered Member
all honesty.. i dont think it willl ever get released. he will prob drop a few mixtapes with FV or something. but i dont ever see another hopsin full album anytime soon


_________________

16 Re: Knock Madness Material? on 30/10/2012, 3:24 pm

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
SdoubleT wrote:all honesty.. i dont think it willl ever get released. he will prob drop a few mixtapes with FV or something. but i dont ever see another hopsin full album anytime soon
SwizZz 1


_________________

17 Re: Knock Madness Material? on 30/10/2012, 6:08 pm

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
SdoubleT wrote:all honesty.. i dont think it willl ever get released. he will prob drop a few mixtapes with FV or something. but i dont ever see another hopsin full album anytime soon
yeah Haywire 2 is just around the corner Hopsin 6


_________________

18 Re: Knock Madness Material? on 31/10/2012, 12:41 am

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
Chokey wrote:
SdoubleT wrote:all honesty.. i dont think it willl ever get released. he will prob drop a few mixtapes with FV or something. but i dont ever see another hopsin full album anytime soon
yeah Haywire 2 is just around the corner Hopsin 6
Tbh I don't think haywire 2 will be so great if it's all of FV...


_________________

19 Re: Knock Madness Material? on 31/10/2012, 6:08 am

SdoubleT

avatar
Registered Member
TBH. FV is sleepin on their fans.


_________________

20 Re: Knock Madness Material? on 31/10/2012, 8:49 am

King

avatar
Registered Member
SdoubleT wrote:TBH. FV is sleepin on their fans.

vice versa too lol.


_________________

21 Re: Knock Madness Material? on 31/10/2012, 10:30 am

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Moderator
King wrote:
SdoubleT wrote:TBH. FV is sleepin on their fans.

vice versa too lol.

haha Hopsin 3


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum